re starting TRT after failed restart ...feel goods and bad 3rd shot in

Tank77

Awards
Hi fellas,

So after 5 months couldnt get past 12.9 nmol so ive gone back on EOD shots of test e a week ago...starting sml at 15mgs every 2nd day but I only want to get to around 20 nmol which is 600 USA scale....i felt great after my first shot energy wise and in general and confidence ...my body is coming back too after a week on and some good workouts but today after shot 3 ive crashed in the afternoon and feel malaise and nautious and just sh#t with no energy.....I assume this is just my body readjusting to the test again ? anyone else had this ?

Thx ...

Ase_james

Awards
Hi fellas,

So after 5 months couldnt get past 12.9 nmol so ive gone back on EOD shots of test e a week ago...starting sml at 15mgs every 2nd day but I only want to get to around 20 nmol which is 600 USA scale....i felt great after my first shot energy wise and in general and confidence ...my body is coming back too after a week on and some good workouts but today after shot 3 ive crashed in the afternoon and feel malaise and nautious and just sh#t with no energy.....I assume this is just my body readjusting to the test again ? anyone else had this ?

Thx ...
There's no way you felt anything the first week except maybe a placebo effect... Give it a couple months before you judge it.

Tank77

Awards
certainly feel alot better energy wise until the dreaded test flu hit me ...thats what it is ! simply my body readjusting to the test again and immune systems and hormones balancing ....no matter what I did I couldnt get to over 14 mnol . I feel like total arse so was confused as to why but i figured it out ..thx

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Are you self medicating or using pharm grade testosterone?

Tank77

Awards
Pharma Dr prescribed...btw Im starting to feel better into my 3rd week ! was simply my body adjusting again to a foreign substance :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lionking999 Anabolics 176
Brocodeout69 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21
Topher_ruiz Anabolics 5
brandlife 35 and Older 21