Running Nolva for 6 weeks vs. 4?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever do this in PCT to keep test up, e levels down? Would it make sense to do it?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone ever do this in PCT to keep test up, e levels down? Would it make sense to do it?
Some do 6 week nolva PCTs. They start higher, and taper down to the end. Now Tamoxifen does not lower estrogen, to do that you will need Arimidez or Aromasin for pharm grade Aromatas Inhibitors.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
unless you're doing a short cycle, I don't see the point of a 4 week PCT. I generally suggest 6 weeks at a minimum, and am more comfortable with 8 weeks for most cycles. There's really no reason to rush through PCT, and in the long term, ensuring you have full HPTA recovery is of utmost importance.

high doses of SERMs don't really provide much additional benefit, and tend to increase aromatization in E2, which is a whole extra issue in PCT.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

^a thread I made with a bunch of clinical studies.....

Winning85

Winning85

Awards
I used to run 90 day pct’s with bloods in the middle then a month later . What I learned is by the Time I did my next precycle blood work my levels would be extremely low. If you think you will ever completely “recover” , the chances are low .

Google ergo log testosterone pct

It will pull up an actual study about the long term effects of AAS even after pct

Pct all you want . Long term you are hurting yourself . Then welcome to trt

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I used to run 90 day pct’s with bloods in the middle then a month later . What I learned is by the Time I did my next precycle blood work my levels would be extremely low. If you think you will ever completely “recover” , the chances are low .

Google ergo log testosterone pct

It will pull up an actual study about the long term effects of AAS even after pct

Pct all you want . Long term you are hurting yourself . Then welcome to trt
just post the link, dingus.

Winning85

Winning85

Awards
just post the link, dingus.

I sent you the link . I assumed you’ve been around long enough you would know you can only post links if you have enough posts under your belt . I don’t use AM much . Thought I would try and point some people in the right directions . I see lots of dumbasses on this forum especially that say “ you can fully recover from AAS IF you pct after” . Yes it will bring levels up (possibly only while on pct) . Just realize in the long run there is irreversible damage . One way to avoid a lot of that is run hcg through cycle so your nuts don’t shut down!

Regards
Dingus!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I sent you the link . I assumed you’ve been around long enough you would know you can only post links if you have enough posts under your belt . I don’t use AM much . Thought I would try and point some people in the right directions . I see lots of dumbasses on this forum especially that say “ you can fully recover from AAS IF you pct after” . Yes it will bring levels up (possibly only while on pct) . Just realize in the long run there is irreversible damage . One way to avoid a lot of that is run hcg through cycle so your nuts don’t shut down!

Regards
Dingus!
my bad, I forgot about that. I repped you up for being a good sport about that...

I'll post it here:

http://www.ergo-log.com/steroids-users-hormone-balance-irreparably-damaged-after-a-couple-of-years.html

^it is an interesting study, but I would have liked to see them actually dig deeper in comparing guys that used AAS, and looked at who used HCG and who didn't, who did a PCT and who didn't etc...