TRT help

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Looking to get some advice on getting on TRT.

How long after pct should you get bloodwork done? At 4 weeks after pct will you have elevated test levels from the serm still?

Also, does insurance ever cover any TRT? The clinic i spoke to said you can submit your receipt to insurance? I have a health savings account debit card where a % from my check is sent to there. Can i use this for TRT?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Also, any advise on going on TRT at 26? One would think this would predispose me to having a heart attack?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you trying to get in trt because you actually need it? If you're low t, getting to a normal, stable range should improve your health if anything. Just make sure you don't miss checkups and bloodwork to check cholesterol, blood pressure, hemotocrit and hormone levels. As far as insurance paying for it, some will and some won't, you'd have to check with your provider.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Are you trying to get in trt because you actually need it? If you're low t, getting to a normal, stable range should improve your health if anything. Just make sure you don't miss checkups and bloodwork to check cholesterol, blood pressure, hemotocrit and hormone levels. As far as insurance paying for it, some will and some won't, you'd have to check with your provider.
Well, after my most recent cycle my sex drive has diminished considerably but i dont really have any other low t symptoms. Dont know if i have low t and i feel pretty good but moreso looking to get on trt so i can legally pin test.

doctorbrown90

Awards
Well what was your last cycle? Proper PCT? Blood work before and after?
Blood work is going to have to be done.

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
Hey guys,

Looking to get some advice on getting on TRT.

How long after pct should you get bloodwork done? At 4 weeks after pct will you have elevated test levels from the serm still?

Also, does insurance ever cover any TRT? The clinic i spoke to said you can submit your receipt to insurance? I have a health savings account debit card where a % from my check is sent to there. Can i use this for TRT?
Blue Cross/Blue Shield covers my trt for test only and limited labs, example 1 E2 test a year and one full lab a year after the 1st year. I pay $10 a month for my pharma test C. Buy my AI and HCG from research companies. Get my slin pins online for super cheap. Honestly looking for a progressive endo in my area so i can get scripts for my needs. Would make it easier and would know my medicine is always legit and properly dosed. Good luck on your journey.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Well what was your last cycle? Proper PCT? Blood work before and after?
Blood work is going to have to be done.
Most recent cycle was test for 15 weeks with tbol and anavar both for 4 weeks.

PCT was nolva for 5 weeks + Super Pct. The last week ive noticed its been difficult getting an erection so thats starting to worry me and making me want to get on TRT. I know it would probably balance out but homestly just being on TRT is something of interest to me regardless.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most recent cycle was test for 15 weeks with tbol and anavar both for 4 weeks.

PCT was nolva for 5 weeks + Super Pct. The last week ive noticed its been difficult getting an erection so thats starting to worry me and making me want to get on TRT. I know it would probably balance out but homestly just being on TRT is something of interest to me regardless.
Getting on TRT isn’t something you do for interest. It’s something you HAVE to do because your body doesn’t produce enough test on it’s on. You wanting to be on TRT for those reasons is no different than someone wanting to inject insulin and check their blood sugar daily because it interests them.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Well, feeling good and not having to guess if i do in fact have low T as well as ability to mor easily put on muscle interest me. Ive done test injections for 15 weeks and the sub q injections didnt bother me a bit. The large needle in the glute ones did. Either way the injections are worth it for the benefits in my opinion and not having to worry about getting in trouble for injecting from the law / getting **** from any future girlfriend.

doctorbrown90

Awards
Honestly man you're looking into TRT for all the wrong reasons, but good luck to you lol.
Blood work will have to be done regardless.
I was put on TRT because my levels were at 200. Not because I wanted to. Your reasoning is absurd. Since you've used AAS look into HPTA restart.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I mean, do whatever you want but I wouldn't get on TRT just because it seems interesting. The positives of TRT are really only there if you actually need it, and for the legality of possessing testosterone, your chances of getting caught and prosecuted for it are pretty slim, it doesn't seem worth it to trade that for likely permanent shutdown at such a young age.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man you're looking into TRT for all the wrong reasons, but good luck to you lol.
I was put on TRT because my levels were at 200. Not because I wanted to. Your reasoning is absurd. Since you've used AAS look into HPTA restart.
So let me get this right, you DONT like being on TRT?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
So let me get this right, you DONT like being on TRT?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What’s old saying “young and dumb”?
Don’t knock it we’ve all been there sometime.
We just have to get our ass handed to us a few times till we finally learn

j4ever41

Awards
at your age I would do everything possible not to get on trt, if you are having issues get a full panel of labs and go from there, just because you did not mind pinning for 15 weeks is nothing, you are young trt is for life, you could very well be pinning 50 + years, I qualified for trt when I was 45 and still put it off till I was 50, just getting on trt for the things you mentioned is not a good decision.