Beginner to TRT - Need help please

J

johnny666x

Awards
I will most likely be started on TRT at the end of this month by a doctor.

1. I was wondering about how much does it cost per month (to prepare myself and to see if it's even feasible).

2. Can anyone recommend a link or something for a beginner like me so I can do a bunch of research on what to expect, the best ways to do it (ie, injections once a week or twice instead of once every other week, the usual and/or best amount of test. The best kind (cypionate vs others) etc)

Thank you for your help!

H

HrdLvn

Awards
I've found a lot more up to date info reading these forums plus as you read you can post your own questions as you get smarter but want more specifics.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will most likely be started on TRT at the end of this month by a doctor.

1. I was wondering about how much does it cost per month (to prepare myself and to see if it's even feasible).

2. Can anyone recommend a link or something for a beginner like me so I can do a bunch of research on what to expect, the best ways to do it (ie, injections once a week or twice instead of once every other week, the usual and/or best amount of test. The best kind (cypionate vs others) etc)

Thank you for your help!
Cost will depend on if you have insurance or not and are you going through a TRT clinic or a regular MD. If you don’t have insurance, my recommendation would be to look into Entourage. They are a board sponsor and kenpoengineer is a client. He’s had nothing but good things to say about them.

There’s no one link to go to for answers. Take the time to read through previous posts and post questions as they arise.

I will tell you from experience twice a week injections work great. Also, if you’re going through a regular MD, you may want to start searching for a dr that is well educated in hormone replacement. Most drs aren’t and follow out dates protocols.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Current lifestyles
Do you wake up feeling refreshed ?
Have there been any major stressful events in last 6 months?