TRT - Test E - Blood Test

Scrutiny

Awards
Hey Guys,

I’m 25 and have been on TRT for the last 4 months, coming into 5 months.

I’m on 250mg Test E per week at the moment. Here in AUS they are pre-filled syringes through the pharmacies at 250mg Test per pre filled syringe.

I’m using 0.5mg Arimidex every second day, as my Estrogen blew up to 176 pmol/L whereas the reference ranges here for males should be below 150. As of this blood test, the increased AI dosage to this dose has my Estrogen down to 100. (It should be the E2 essay looking at the request form).

Anyway, I got rid of Trest because I was running that alongside 1,500 IU of HCG per week. So now it’s the Test, HCG and arimidex.

I’ve been getting my bloods done when I am 5 days after my Test and HCG shot.
Each time I get the results back my Test is extremely high, as is my free test.

I am 220lbs, 6 feet tall and am around 15% body fat or so at the moment so I would have thought my body might metabolise it fast.

Anyway, my results came back as follows:

Total Test: 1815 ng/dl
Free Test: 2300 pmol/L (reference range is 300 to 750)
SHBG: 11 nmol/L (reference range is 11 to 71)

Does anyone else here find that by the 5-7 day mark their test levels are still very high?

I understand Test E’s half life and it’s function, but I find it unusual my numbers are all this high 5 days after my shot.

One thing to note is i did my 1,500 HCG 3 days before this test however previous tests with Test + HCG on the same day everything is usually high, but this is my highest result for total test and free test.

Thoughts and opinions appreciated!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I’m 25 and have been on TRT for the last 4 months, coming into 5 months.

I’m on 250mg Test E per week at the moment. Here in AUS they are pre-filled syringes through the pharmacies at 250mg Test per pre filled syringe.

I’m using 0.5mg Arimidex every second day, as my Estrogen blew up to 176 pmol/L whereas the reference ranges here for males should be below 150. As of this blood test, the increased AI dosage to this dose has my Estrogen down to 100. (It should be the E2 essay looking at the request form).

Anyway, I got rid of Trest because I was running that alongside 1,500 IU of HCG per week. So now it’s the Test, HCG and arimidex.

I’ve been getting my bloods done when I am 5 days after my Test and HCG shot.
Each time I get the results back my Test is extremely high, as is my free test.

I am 220lbs, 6 feet tall and am around 15% body fat or so at the moment so I would have thought my body might metabolise it fast.

Anyway, my results came back as follows:

Total Test: 1815 ng/dl
Free Test: 2300 pmol/L (reference range is 300 to 750)
SHBG: 11 nmol/L (reference range is 11 to 71)

Does anyone else here find that by the 5-7 day mark their test levels are still very high?

I understand Test E’s half life and it’s function, but I find it unusual my numbers are all this high 5 days after my shot.

One thing to note is i did my 1,500 HCG 3 days before this test however previous tests with Test + HCG on the same day everything is usually high, but this is my highest result for total test and free test.

Thoughts and opinions appreciated!
250 mg of test e and 1,500 IU of HCG/wk is actually a pretty high dose, hence your high numbers.

an easy way to manage E2, is to split your dose of testosterone into 2 shots/wk.

your dose of HCG is kinda high.... any reason for that, specifically?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This is steroids administration not TRT
Dosage should be reduced in half reducing the need for the AI in the first place.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
Yeah, the 'Ester should have gave it away LOL!
Enanthate is actually the ester of choice in Australian pharmacies. Cypionate is just a North American thing. They even commonly prescribe Sustanon in the U.K., Australia, and other locales.