Hcg injection in glute

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Is it okay to inject in the glute? Im a little sketched out injecting in my stomach. If im injecting test 2x a week + hcg 2 times a week, will that end up being too many glute injections (4 per week in total)?

Also can i use the same needle/ syringe for both test and hcg if i clean with alcohol swab?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive always done hcg sub-q. I may have done it im once. I know I did triptorelin im and it didnt work, according to my labs .

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I add HCG on top of my TRT testosterone cypionate into the same syringe then inject IM to glutes. 8 months with no issues. Just be sure to massage and foam roll the injection sites.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I add HCG on top of my TRT testosterone cypionate into the same syringe then inject IM to glutes. 8 months with no issues. Just be sure to massage and foam roll the injection sites.
In the “ask the doctor series” on youtube, the doc says you shouldnt mix an aquis or water based substance with an oil based substance as if can lead to large lumps and further complications *kind of what you eluded to*

Im a little more worried about that than i am injecting into stomach, not sure which is worse

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's subq using an insulin needle. You're not really going into your stomach.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Moreso just the idea im afraid of
Easy as stubbing your toe and a whole lot less painful. Hardly. It's nothing my man.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the “ask the doctor series” on youtube, the doc says you shouldnt mix an aquis or water based substance with an oil based substance as if can lead to large lumps and further complications *kind of what you eluded to*

Im a little more worried about that than i am injecting into stomach, not sure which is worse
Nelson Vergel from ExcelMale (25 year TRT user) does it all the time. I’ve personally done it IM to glutes twice a week for eight months. My rationale is to reduce the number of injections and scar tissue buildup.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Diabetics inject sub q in their stomach multiple times a day. Don't be a puss.