Tribulus Libido

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm always looking for something to turn me into a psycotic sex pervert like I was when I was 20 before hypogonadism. Yeah TRT definitely helps and I can perform, but I don't have that savage lust that I used to have. It's just not the same. So I was reading about tribulus and I saw this:

"While it is not exactly known how tribulus works, it is known to enhance androgen receptor density in the brain (muscle tissue not confirmed) which may enhance the libido enhancing properties of androgens."

If this statement is true, adding tribulus into your TRT stack should make you hornier right? Anyone ever taken tribulus while also being on testosterone? I wanna try this.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt is a expert here. How about kisaj. I’d like something to kick up my libido as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I'm always looking for something to turn me into a psycotic sex pervert like I was when I was 20 before hypogonadism. Yeah TRT definitely helps and I can perform, but I don't have that savage lust that I used to have. It's just not the same. So I was reading about tribulus and I saw this:

"While it is not exactly known how tribulus works, it is known to enhance androgen receptor density in the brain (muscle tissue not confirmed) which may enhance the libido enhancing properties of androgens."

If this statement is true, adding tribulus into your TRT stack should make you hornier right? Anyone ever taken tribulus while also being on testosterone? I wanna try this.
sure, trib can be added to trt for increased libido. ask Danes for a quality brand.

I run test booster' almost continuously on trt for that very reason....my top 3 are fadogia/testofen/longjack....I ran a high quality trib product awhile back that gave results almost comparable to the 3 mentioned, but I can't remember the name.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sure, trib can be added to trt for increased libido. ask Danes for a quality brand.

I run test booster' almost continuously on trt for that very reason....my top 3 are fadogia/testofen/longjack....I ran a high quality trib product awhile back that gave results almost comparable to the 3 mentioned, but I can't remember the name.
Omfg!!!! I never bothered with tribulus while I was on trt because I figured it wouldn't matter seeing as I'm on test. This changes EVERYTHING! let the experiment begin!!!! So, what's a good dose? 500mg 1000mg? w00t!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omfg!!!! I never bothered with tribulus while I was on trt because I figured it wouldn't matter seeing as I'm on test. This changes EVERYTHING! let the experiment begin!!!! So, what's a good dose? 500mg 1000mg? w00t!!!!
I do like 3g Trib (standardized +40% protodioscin). Libido, mood, well being ++
Adding Tongkat Ali such as LJ100 would make it even more fun. Boners are insane !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually run products that contain trib along with other ingredients-one that you can get cheap that is pretty effective is alpha test by muscletech, it is sold at Walmart for $20, the main ingredient is testofen, but it also includes trib....if you are looking to run trib solo Danes is the guy to ask.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do like 3g Trib (standardized +40% protodioscin). Libido, mood, well being ++
Adding Tongkat Ali such as LJ100 would make it even more fun. Boners are insane !
Omg!!! Now Im not so sure about LJ or tongkat as I think they mess with your heart? Anyways, I'll start with tribulus for sure! Do you recommend a specific brand??

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually run products that contain trib along with other ingredients-one that you can get cheap that is pretty effective is alpha test by muscletech, it is sold at Walmart for $20, the main ingredient is testofen, but it also includes trib....if you are looking to run trib solo Danes is the guy to ask.
I'm actually going to Walmart right now to grab some groceries. I guess I'll pick up some alpha test and see if it works!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg!!! Now Im not so sure about LJ or tongkat as I think they mess with your heart? Anyways, I'll start with tribulus for sure! Do you recommend a specific brand??
LJ100/Tongkat Ali will.definitely not mess with your heart at all :)
It may elevate heart rate at higher doses.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys I'm at Walmart. I'm gonna get the alpha test. Its $20. It's contains
Zinc
Fenugreek
Tribulus 45% saponins. 500mg for the day
Shilijat extract
Boron citrate
Broccoli powder

Whaddaya think guys? Cheap! Grab it and give it a shot? Or order some more potent **** online. I'm thinking of trying it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys I'm at Walmart. I'm gonna get the alpha test. Its $20. It's contains
Zinc
Fenugreek
Tribulus 45% saponins. 500mg for the day
Shilijat extract
Boron citrate
Broccoli powder

Whaddaya think guys? Cheap! Grab it and give it a shot? Or order some more potent **** online. I'm thinking of trying it
get it!!! I use it often, sometimes will add another product with it, but decent results on its own and the price is right!!!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get it!!! I use it often, sometimes will add another product with it, but decent results on its own and the price is right!!!
Hell yeah! Just got home! Do you take it as directed or do you megadose? Also how long until you notice a change in libido?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah! Just got home! Do you take it as directed or do you megadose? Also how long until you notice a change in libido?
I think it is 2 caps twice a day....don't go over 6 caps....give it a week-although you will probably feel it sooner.

9thvenom

Awards
I think it is 2 caps twice a day....don't go over 6 caps....give it a week-although you will probably feel it sooner.
I use to use tribestan by sopharma, potent stuff, but i think they changed the formula because i gave it didnt have the same affect ny second go around.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use to use tribestan by sopharma, potent stuff, but i think they changed the formula because i gave it didnt have the same affect ny second go around.
I wonder whether you simply get used to it. When I first ran Vemoherb I was like "wow, feels like roids" (very exaggerated statement obviously) and second time I was like "it is alright".

I ran Tribestan in the past and it was great stuff, but I have not bought it recently. Even in Bulgaria prices went up pretty significantly

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder whether you simply get used to it. When I first ran Vemoherb I was like "wow, feels like roids" (very exaggerated statement obviously) and second time I was like "it is alright".

I ran Tribestan in the past and it was great stuff, but I have not bought it recently. Even in Bulgaria prices went up pretty significantly
I dont think Tribestan which is still made by Sopharma (Pharmaceutical company) is less potent now than before.

Tribulus as any other compound/ingredient may vary from cycle.to cycle.( Factors like sleep,work etc. can change the effect of the compound.life situation in general).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont think Tribestan which is still made by Sopharma (Pharmaceutical company) is less potent now than before.

Tribulus as any other compound/ingredient may vary from cycle.to cycle.( Factors like sleep,work etc. can change the effect of the compound.life situation in general).
reps on recharge....

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys I am now day 2 on alpha test. Nothing yet but I think it's still early. So this is my 3 step plan:

Step 1. Alpha test. If libido does not increase within 2 weeks, go to step 2.

Step 2. Find a high quality tribulus product and run that solo at a higher dose. If no change, on to step 3.

Step 3. Tongkat Ali. Everyone is saying how great it is, so I'll give it a shot if necessary. The only thing I didn't like to see was this:

"Tongkat Ali supplements should not be taken by people with sleep apnea or by those who are receiving testosterone[ replacement therapy"

What's the deal with that. I'm on TRT. is that bad??

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys I am now day 2 on alpha test. Nothing yet but I think it's still early. So this is my 3 step plan:

Step 1. Alpha test. If libido does not increase within 2 weeks, go to step 2.

Step 2. Find a high quality tribulus product and run that solo at a higher dose. If no change, on to step 3.

Step 3. Tongkat Ali. Everyone is saying how great it is, so I'll give it a shot if necessary. The only thing I didn't like to see was this:

"Tongkat Ali supplements should not be taken by people with sleep apnea or by those who are receiving testosterone[ replacement therapy"

What's the deal with that. I'm on TRT. is that bad??
False statements .
You can run quality Tonglat Ali extract such as LJ100 while on TRT. It may also act as a mild SERM.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
False statements .
You can fun quality Tonglat Ali extract such as LJ100 while on TRT. It may also act as a mild SERM.
I can verify this...ran it many times during my over 8 years on trt.....I need to stop it a week before bloods or test comes back higher than normal....

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can verify this...ran it many times during my over 8 years on trt.....I need to stop it a week before bloods or test comes back higher than normal....
Wow! Do you cycle it or just run it alongside trt constantly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow! Do you cycle it or just run it alongside trt constantly.
I cycle the 'BIG THREE'.

testofen
longjack
fadogia

other stuff like butea superba and bulbine are nice add ons....keep it simple for now-one step at a time.....

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cycle the 'BIG THREE'.

testofen
longjack
fadogia

other stuff like butea superba and bulbine are nice add ons....keep it simple for now-one step at a time.....
How long are the cycles? 30 on 30 off?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long are the cycles? 30 on 30 off?
why don't we wait and see how the alpha test treats you, it's only been 2 days, lol.

baby steps!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha sorry I was just curious
no problem...I aint going anywhere, if you have questions down the road i'll be happy to help you the best I can.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I used to use tribestan by sopharma back in the day, and that stuff would make me a horny maniac lol! Havent tried it in some years now...but thinking about getting some again, and see how it works now especially being on trt.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

now at the end of day 3 on alpha test. I am beginning to feel it. Unfortunately it's not my libido. This stuff is making me super pissed off. Little things that normally annoy me are now making me flip out which is really weird and I'm wondering what the hell this stuff is doing to me. Anyways, I have more energy that I'm noticing but it's accompanied by anxiety and getting pissed off at stupid things. I don't know if I should continue with it or try something else. This is definitely good if I wanna beat the hell outta somebody lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so.....it's harder than usual... interesting...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to use tribestan by sopharma back in the day, and that stuff would make me a horny maniac lol! Havent tried it in some years now...but thinking about getting some again, and see how it works now especially being on trt.
I wish some supplement made me more aggressive ?

3 days, I can't say it's the product to be honest.

Increased libido, can lead to aggressive tho.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
UPDATE:

now at the end of day 3 on alpha test. I am beginning to feel it. Unfortunately it's not my libido. This stuff is making me super pissed off. Little things that normally annoy me are now making me flip out which is really weird and I'm wondering what the hell this stuff is doing to me. Anyways, I have more energy that I'm noticing but it's accompanied by anxiety and getting pissed off at stupid things. I don't know if I should continue with it or try something else. This is definitely good if I wanna beat the hell outta somebody lol
This is exactly what trib does to me. Alpha feeling gets too strong. I snap at everyone that does stupid ****. (They everywhere) and I get too short with my kids, and resentful to my wife that she can’t keep up on the libido end. I do it in 2-3 days bursts and train my ass off and then calm down

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly what trib does to me. Alpha feeling gets too strong. I snap at everyone that does stupid ****. (They everywhere) and I get too short with my kids, and resentful to my wife that she can’t keep up on the libido end. I do it in 2-3 days bursts and train my ass off and then calm down
what brand.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish some supplement made me more aggressive ��

3 days, I can't say it's the product to be honest.

Increased libido, can lead to aggressive tho.
I was waiting for someone to come out and say something like "yeah bro 3 days? Pfft it's placebo" so I could PUNCH THEM IN THEIR STUPID MOUTH!!!!!! lol jk seriously though it's definitely not placebo. I'm noting some serious anxiety on this stuff. I kinda feel like when. My estrogen gets high and I start to feel nutty. I'm gonna give it another couple days and see. I'll report anymore findings. What I wanna know is how this stuff works because my balls are off. I'm on trt and I highly doubt that 3 days in my pituitary is pumping out LH and I'm getting all hormoney. Hmmm

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I just started tribulus at 1500mg/day, I'll report how I feel after a few days/weeks. I haven't used tribulus in about a decade. I hope it has a positive libido effect!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok screw this my libido is so/so but my anger/anxiety is way high. Plus I just read this:

Brain Damage
In rare cases, Tribulus can also damage the brain function that can even lead to death. Tribulus has Alkaloid properties called Beta Carbolines, these chemical is known with its effect on the neural activity of the Brain. Too much amount of it can cause permanent damage to the brain and impaired muscle function.

Done.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Ok screw this my libido is so/so but my anger/anxiety is way high. Plus I just read this:

Brain Damage
In rare cases, Tribulus can also damage the brain function that can even lead to death. Tribulus has Alkaloid properties called Beta Carbolines, these chemical is known with its effect on the neural activity of the Brain. Too much amount of it can cause permanent damage to the brain and impaired muscle function.

Done.
Sounds like fake news to me man, I'd at least finish the bottle and see how you feel in a few weeks.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like fake news to me man, I'd at least finish the bottle and see how you feel in a few weeks.
Also saw this:

Tribulus terrestris is a prostrate, matforming plant. Although it has been used by the Chinese for thousands of years, little was scientifically known about it until recently. Tribulus is said to increase testosterone levels by as much as 30%, especially when taken in conjunction with sopharma.

The primary mechanism of action to explain this phenomenon is that tribulus stimulates the secretion of lutenizing hormone (LH) from the anterior pituitary gland. This in turn stimulates testosterone production, as well as growth hormone and estradiol. Therefore, tribulus can easily stimulate gynecomastia (gyno) and insulin resistance. This is very negative for bodybuilders.

In women, tribulus stimulates follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol, but not testosterone. 750-1200 mg/day dosages are not uncommon and is usually stacked with 100 mg/day of DHEA (discussed later) and 100 mg/day of androstenedione. Although the rise in testosterone levels may sound attractive to many athletes, the side effects are much more dire than gynecomastia and insulin resistance.

Tribulus Terrestris has been shown to dilate the coronary arteries (Wang, 1990) and has a diuretic effect (Arcasoy, 1998). In both cases, this can put the athlete in a dangerous state. Bourke (1995) found that severe nervous and muscular locomotor disorders are directly associated with tribulus terrestris ingestion. The production of bile stones is also greatly enhanced (Miles, 1994) due to hyperplasia of the bile ducts and diffuse swelling of hepatocytes (Tapia, 1994).

Gauthaman et al. (2005) suggests that tribulus stimulates androgen production, an effect similar to that of prohormones and prosteroids. For more on prohormones, read The Truth About Prohormones. As noted above, tribulus increases the risk of developing gynecomastia. Jameel et al. (2004) confirms this by stating that the increased incidence of gynecomastia in young male athletes is a direct result of the increased use of steroids and tribulus terrestris. Other evidence suggests that the heavy diuretic effect of tribulus can cause kidney damage.

Tribulus also contains a compound called saponin, which is a class of glucosides. Saponin derived from tribulus has been shown by Li et al. (2002) to elicit a hypoglycemic effect. Serum glucose is significantly lowered with tribulus supplementation, which has negative effects on insulin sensitivity and central nervous system function (the CNS runs solely on blood glucose).

A result of prolonged tribulus supplementation may be diabetes. Further investigations by the same researchers found that tribulus lowers plasma HDL (?good? cholesterol) levels and severely restricts gluconeogenesis activity in the liver. Antonio et al. (2000) assessed the effect of tribulus supplementation (in high doses) on trained male athletes.

Over the course of the investigation, there were no changes in body weight, percentage fat, total body water, dietary intake, or mood states in either group. Slight increases in muscle strength were found in the tribulus group compared to the placebo, but the results were not significant. Antonio and his associates concluded: ?Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males.?

Based on the available evidence, tribulus terrestris is an extremely dangerous supplement and cannot be used in a safe manner. Its supplementation should be avoided by all athletes at all times."

Honestly it's not worth it in my opinion. I'm gonna give tongkat Ali a shot. People are saying that's way better in terms of libido also. Plus I haven't seen any dangerous side effects from it so far from what I been reading

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Also saw this:

Tribulus terrestris is a prostrate, matforming plant. Although it has been used by the Chinese for thousands of years, little was scientifically known about it until recently. Tribulus is said to increase testosterone levels by as much as 30%, especially when taken in conjunction with sopharma.

The primary mechanism of action to explain this phenomenon is that tribulus stimulates the secretion of lutenizing hormone (LH) from the anterior pituitary gland. This in turn stimulates testosterone production, as well as growth hormone and estradiol. Therefore, tribulus can easily stimulate gynecomastia (gyno) and insulin resistance. This is very negative for bodybuilders.

In women, tribulus stimulates follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol, but not testosterone. 750-1200 mg/day dosages are not uncommon and is usually stacked with 100 mg/day of DHEA (discussed later) and 100 mg/day of androstenedione. Although the rise in testosterone levels may sound attractive to many athletes, the side effects are much more dire than gynecomastia and insulin resistance.

Tribulus Terrestris has been shown to dilate the coronary arteries (Wang, 1990) and has a diuretic effect (Arcasoy, 1998). In both cases, this can put the athlete in a dangerous state. Bourke (1995) found that severe nervous and muscular locomotor disorders are directly associated with tribulus terrestris ingestion. The production of bile stones is also greatly enhanced (Miles, 1994) due to hyperplasia of the bile ducts and diffuse swelling of hepatocytes (Tapia, 1994).

Gauthaman et al. (2005) suggests that tribulus stimulates androgen production, an effect similar to that of prohormones and prosteroids. For more on prohormones, read The Truth About Prohormones. As noted above, tribulus increases the risk of developing gynecomastia. Jameel et al. (2004) confirms this by stating that the increased incidence of gynecomastia in young male athletes is a direct result of the increased use of steroids and tribulus terrestris. Other evidence suggests that the heavy diuretic effect of tribulus can cause kidney damage.

Tribulus also contains a compound called saponin, which is a class of glucosides. Saponin derived from tribulus has been shown by Li et al. (2002) to elicit a hypoglycemic effect. Serum glucose is significantly lowered with tribulus supplementation, which has negative effects on insulin sensitivity and central nervous system function (the CNS runs solely on blood glucose).

A result of prolonged tribulus supplementation may be diabetes. Further investigations by the same researchers found that tribulus lowers plasma HDL (?good? cholesterol) levels and severely restricts gluconeogenesis activity in the liver. Antonio et al. (2000) assessed the effect of tribulus supplementation (in high doses) on trained male athletes.

Over the course of the investigation, there were no changes in body weight, percentage fat, total body water, dietary intake, or mood states in either group. Slight increases in muscle strength were found in the tribulus group compared to the placebo, but the results were not significant. Antonio and his associates concluded: ?Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males.?

Based on the available evidence, tribulus terrestris is an extremely dangerous supplement and cannot be used in a safe manner. Its supplementation should be avoided by all athletes at all times."

Honestly it's not worth it in my opinion. I'm gonna give tongkat Ali a shot. People are saying that's way better in terms of libido also. Plus I haven't seen any dangerous side effects from it so far from what I been reading
I don't know man, I used tribulus for years without any issues, and others have used it for decades. There are more articles out there showing benefits of using it. I've tried tongkat and noticed nothing, just a bitter taste. Recent studies I've read show that tribulus does increase libido and positive mood, but has zero effect on hormone production.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know man, I used tribulus for years without any issues, and others have used it for decades. There are more articles out there showing benefits of using it. I've tried tongkat and noticed nothing, just a bitter taste. Recent studies I've read show that tribulus does increase libido and positive mood, but has zero effect on hormone production.
Well hormone levels are not what I'm worried about. My levels are good since I'm on TRT. these herbal "boosters" don't really boost testosterone that significantly or else the (((pharmaceutical industry))) would swoop in and try to make them illegal and only prescription ready so they can steal our money. They do definitely make you horny, how? Who the hell knows. Anyway, I've taken tribulus a few times before this time and it's always the same. Mild libido increase but super anxiety and flipping out. I'm gonna try tongkat and see what that does. Seems to be the go to for libido. We shall see

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well hormone levels are not what I'm worried about. My levels are good since I'm on TRT. these herbal "boosters" don't really boost testosterone that significantly or else the (((pharmaceutical industry))) would swoop in and try to make them illegal and only prescription ready so they can steal our money. They do definitely make you horny, how? Who the hell knows. Anyway, I've taken tribulus a few times before this time and it's always the same. Mild libido increase but super anxiety and flipping out. I'm gonna try tongkat and see what that does. Seems to be the go to for libido. We shall see
quality tribulus standardized for 40% protodioscin should not give anxiety.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
quality tribulus standardized for 40% protodioscin should not give anxiety.
Yeah maybe, but I've read enough negative possible side effect of tribulus that now make me wanna not take it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

:study:

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah lol. Well anyway aparantly it can do a buncha bad stuff too. My anxiety on this stuff really is bananas though. I'm gonna try the tongkat and see how that treats me

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah maybe, but I've read enough negative possible side effect of tribulus that now make me wanna not take it
1. I bet a good quality tribulus would not give you any sides at all.
2. there is so much crap claiming to be quality tribulus and most of it is not even tribulus at all and not to mention standardized for high % of Protodioscin
3.To much false information about Tribulus,Tongkat Ali etc.
4.No matter what you do, dont buy cheap crap and expect to be real deal. if you want good Tongkat Ali or Tribulus, you will NOT find it for 10$ bottle.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. I bet a good quality tribulus would not give you any sides at all.
2. there is so much crap claiming to be quality tribulus and most of it is not even tribulus at all and not to mention standardized for high % of Protodioscin
3.To much false information about Tribulus,Tongkat Ali etc.
4.No matter what you do, dont buy cheap crap and expect to be real deal. if you want good Tongkat Ali or Tribulus, you will NOT find it for 10$ bottle.
Do you recommend a quality tongkat Ali product?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, and honestly I do wanna keep taking tribulus because my libido is a little better on it plus Im noticing more general energy throughout my day, it just the anxiety really is bugging me and then reading those potential negative side effects scared me and I understand that they are probably super rare and most likely won't happen to me, the risk exists and I don't feel it's worth it given the cost/benefit analysis