GW-501516 ( Cardarine) and Rad-140 ( Testolone)

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
*** Originally posted this a couple weeks ago under cycle logs and figured I would get more response under this thread.

Some added detail before my original post. Debating doing a physique show the first week of April, not 100% yet but still a thought.

I’m about 5’ 9”, 173 pounds now. Aiming for 210” calories over the next 9 weeks, 200 protein, 175 carb, and 55 fat.

Also, might add in S4, any thoughts on that let me know!

Here are a couple weeks worth of progression, and I normally post pictures on Wednesday!

Hey guys going to do a weekly log on these two SARMS. Did my research and just really want to lean out and maybe add a couple pounds of muscle. This is my first time using SARMS, but I have taken 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and Epi-Andro before. Actually logged that, message me if you want to check it out!

But for my training my split is Chest, Back, Arms, Shoulders, Legs. I will be doing some higher rep HIIT training. Will follow it with 10-30 minutes of various cardio to end.

If anyone has any questions, recommendations, or want different camera angles please do not hesitate!

Here are my starting pics. Holding a little more post the holiday.
IMG_0758.jpg
IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
IMG_0788.jpg
IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0823.jpg
IMG_0824.jpg
IMG_0832.jpg

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Dosage for both? Just started rad-140 myself

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Wow sorry miss the obvious sometimes! 20mg of each a day, normally 30 minutes prior to workout

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Wow sorry miss the obvious sometimes! 20mg of each a day, normally 30 minutes prior to workout
Em I’ve been doing empty stomach as I get up. Good dosages for both interested in seeing the results. Currently 10mg rad-140 and 50mg var ed

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Yeah I’ve read you can take either way, definitely have noticed more aggression and endurance in the gym, but that could be placebo just from knowing I’m on a cycle

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
**** it what ever works right?? Just started today with clen also looking to get this cut really rolling. 8 weeks of this we will see where my strength and bf% goes.

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Good luck dude! Don’t hesitate to keep me updated