Wim Hof method?

S

Skeptik

Awards
I been practicing wim hof method(just the breathing)

1hour before sleep. I think it did good job for my energy levels and overall well being.
Anyone practicing if not you can try it's free

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Will have to look into this! I just started meditating before bed to help clear the mind, I am fairly new and hope to get this down.

I get very anxious (job related) when its bed time and hard to turn the mind off.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wim is the man. His work is really ground breaking. I haven’t specifically done his method but I routinely take ice cold showers and love them. I would love to train with him directly!

S

Skeptik

Awards
Wim is the man. His work is really ground breaking. I haven’t specifically done his method but I routinely take ice cold showers and love them. I would love to train with him directly!
Try with breathing, it's amazing

R

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
He is a pretty interesting guy, got a few of his books. Still trying to read all of them. The cold shower thing really makes me fill awake and energized, just cant seem to keep doing it in the winter, at least not yet...

S

Skeptik

Awards
He is a pretty interesting guy, got a few of his books. Still trying to read all of them. The cold shower thing really makes me fill awake and energized, just cant seem to keep doing it in the winter, at least not yet...
Never tried it, I was impressed how much you can endure breathless when practicing breathing technique

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
S Anabolics 47
S Anabolics 951
Codybenz Anabolics 65
S Anabolics 54