Questions about trt and ostarine ran concurrently.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, anyone here ever run an ostarine only cycle along with their prescribed trt protocol? What seems to be sparking my interest is the recuperative qualities that some have reported in tendons and joints. Even some female members on this forum seem to be very satisfied with its joint reparative qualities.

Was wondering what your past experiences were with it.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No experience with it but I've read some like using ostarine on pct. idk about trt though

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not on TRT but I just started an Osta cycle for my tendons/joints. Took a couple falls on the ice and my right shoulder is not feeling so hot. Also have had a nagging bicep strain for the past 3 weeks or so. 5 days in so far at 25 mg (starting high) and shoulder pain is reduced by at least 75%. Bicep is also improved. So I can certainly vouch for its positive influence on joint and tendon recovery.

Ostarine is NOT good for PCT. You need to run a PCT after Ostarine...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The real question would be this: can you run Ostarine for a longer period (4-6months) when you're on trt?

No effects on lipid levels and you're not worried about shutdown.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
The real question would be this: can you run Ostarine for a longer period (4-6months) when you're on trt?

No effects on lipid levels and you're not worried about shutdown.
There are some on here that have stated it has affected their lipid profile and did have elevated liver enzymes. Not as bad as LGD but nonetheless it has been experienced by some here and elsewhere.