HGH Frag 176-191 experience?

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Greetings again everyone. I'm still in the research phase of an upcoming cycle. I'm thinking of running super trenabol by BSL at 60-80 mg/day x 4 weeks then bridging into Anavar at 60-80 mg day for 4-6 weeks. Body fat is currently at 16% at 229.8 this morning. I've got ten vials of HGH Frag at 2 mg/bottle. I work at night so I've considered two ideas for a cycle with it. One would be to take 500 mcg pre workout daily and take it pre cardio on non lifting days. Holding on rest day. Option 2 would be to take 250 mcg preworkout and pre fasted cardio and take one 250 mcg before bed. From best I can tell I should fast 1-2 hours before and after the dose so these two options would prob work best as I usually have a pre workout meal 2 hours before training. I would really like to get my body fat down 2-4% if possible within the next month. I primarily do HIIT cardio but believe that taking the frag and doing steady state may be better to use up floating ffa's. Does anyone have any significant experience with this? I've got some Test Cyp on the way but want to save for my winter bulk rather than just for muscle preservation. My diet currently is 1800-1900 kcal/day with 50 p/30f/20c. Any information or experiences would be appreciated.
Thanks

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may want to move your post to the steroid thread. This one is for TRT

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just copy and paste your post to the correct thread. One of the Mod's may move it for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
Anabolics 8
DK0313 Anabolics 0
DK0313 Weight Loss 4
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 0