High SHGB what can I do?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Stinging nettle root helps, not sure how effective it truly is however..

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I take Boron caps, not sure how effective they are haha only sure way I've heard is Proviron

Your albumin is high as well, I've heard it binds to sex steroids too. And your white blood cell count is high, are you fighting off something?

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Boron caps, not sure how effective they are haha only sure way I've heard is Proviron

Your albumin is high as well, I've heard it binds to sex steroids too. And your white blood cell count is high, are you fighting off something?
Yes albumin is high and binds to a % and I believe is thyroid related IIRC.

Yes I was quite sick actually when I got this draw. No antibiotics or anything tho. A small cold+bad allergies

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is everyone really recommending Mesterolone or are they confusing proviron with viron (BLR)?

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't take any Chems unless prescribed by a doctor and after I thoroughly researched it anyway. I've used nettle before (athletix division 1) which has been off the market some years now... But I'll look into finding a good brand

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't take any Chems unless prescribed by a doctor and after I thoroughly researched it anyway. I've used nettle before (athletix division 1) which has been off the market some years now... But I'll look into finding a good brand
I mean it really depends on if you are just looking for nettle solely without any other ingredients or blends..Michael Barlowe is a good guy with a good shop though.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have lowered shbg by balancing out liver and gut inflammation as well as identifying what the root cause. Its mostly coming from environment from heavy xenobiotics. I had a conversation with hormone dr other day and she been noting trend for a while
I picked up on it several years ago and started posting it. People thought I was a crack pot, but in reality way head of the curve. Even gotten further out in front of modern medicine helping medical professionals to learn to look at things from a different perspective on a global scale.. Never give up your dreams or let people hold you back. Soon they may come true..

M

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
That SHBG is keeping your TT levels up were they are presently( even if you don't think your TT is good enough).
I found that 1/4 of a 2.5mg prescription Anavar ED, dropped my SHBG from the 60 - 80 range, down to the 30's.
Here is the problem, my TT drops "in lock step" as the SHBG drops, and my FT stays the same. (MATRIX has stated this before)
So, unless you can increase your TT (inject T, hCG, SERMs, etc.) forcing your SHBG lower will not increase your TT or FT.
I blood tested (on my self) Nettles, Var, Winny, Danazol, and Proviron.
Nettles did very little, but it is legal.
Winny lowered SHBG, but it is hard on my liver enzymes and major joints,
Danazol lowered my SHBG, But it drove my E2 high (might just be me).
Proviron annoyed my prostate, so I never was on it long enough to get a good blood test.
Var lowered my SHBG, and at a very low dose.

I remember reading (somewhere) of a different way of looking at hIgh SHBG.
Your liver is trying to raise your TT, the only way it knows how.
The real problem is elsewhere(ie, HPTA, E2, LH, genetics)

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm using 12mg Boron every day for a month, I'll let you guys know if I can tell a difference. I'll get blood panels at some point soon

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
That SHBG is keeping your TT levels up were they are presently( even if you don't think your TT is good enough).
I found that 1/4 of a 2.5mg prescription Anavar ED, dropped my SHBG from the 60 - 80 range, down to the 30's.
Here is the problem, my TT drops "in lock step" as the SHBG drops, and my FT stays the same. (MATRIX has stated this before)
So, unless you can increase your TT (inject T, hCG, SERMs, etc.) forcing your SHBG lower will not increase your TT or FT.
I blood tested (on my self) Nettles, Var, Winny, Danazol, and Proviron.
Nettles did very little, but it is legal.
Winny lowered SHBG, but it is hard on my liver enzymes and major joints,
Danazol lowered my SHBG, But it drove my E2 high (might just be me).
Proviron annoyed my prostate, so I never was on it long enough to get a good blood test.
Var lowered my SHBG, and at a very low dose.

I remember reading (somewhere) of a different way of looking at hIgh SHBG.
Your liver is trying to raise your TT, the only way it knows how.
The real problem is elsewhere(ie, HPTA, E2, LH, genetics)
I concur with winny causing some joint abnormalties, mainly more clicking / poppin, the weirdest thing though was the change in endurance on depth perception - though I was on mast most of the time and just added winny in.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran winny at 19 twice both times without test or pct. I was dumb and ignorant. I'm 26 now and not so much lol. But I do have clomid and androgel/patches left over from a 6 month trt/restart process.. Will consult doc on Monday

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Boron was done in women and hold very little clinical support for males. One study does not justify claims as there are too many variables to concider. A lot of the times its toxins loaded in the fat tissue from years of exposures accumulating. Need to address the potential root cause from looking at detailed history and other symptoms. Found a guy with super high shbg when digging further he was in the military working around jet fuel fumes repairing their engines. Doctor's need to stop being mill houses and address not just the symptoms, but causation. This is what is referred to root cause analysis which is not done. Drs are taught by algorithms..

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
7 hours after taking 12mg boron I had terrible anxiety, and my left nipple started getting itchy. Does boron raise e2 as well? Not sure if I wanna do that again tomorrow, panic attacks caused by rising e2 are terrible, especially in a crowd!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Boron raises both estrogens and androgens as well as copper which can lower zinc. Crucial to understand nutritional interactions when mega dosing nutrients. One can read all the studies as they want but its the application in the real world which is the best marker.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I had been reading articles about boron raising free testosterone by lowering SHBG, guess that was bullsh-t .... I'm trying to raise my free testosterone, 50mg 2x/week of test cyp just isn't doing it.. My total test peaks around 900, but free test stays near below low range...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If you are on trt and shbg is 30 or mid range then ignore the free testosterone. Stop treating the paper and focus on the person.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Was for lexmuscle...

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
I had been reading articles about boron raising free testosterone by lowering SHBG, guess that was bullsh-t .... I'm trying to raise my free testosterone, 50mg 2x/week of test cyp just isn't doing it.. My total test peaks around 900, but free test stays near below low range...
Boron is odd, the studies show it inhibits aromatase and raises DHT, I noticed some benefits..but mainly when using it with Vitamin C. Though if you are on TRT the effects might be a little different...do you take Creatine or any sups that affect methylation?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Methylation and nutragenomics now you are on my stomping ground a lol
Boron is odd, the studies show it inhibits aromatase and raises DHT, I noticed some benefits..but mainly when using it with Vitamin C. Though if you are on TRT the effects might be a little different...do you take Creatine or any sups that affect methylation?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
proviron binds to it.. but i would look for causes... are you on hrt? are you on cycle? where you recently on cycle? age?