need to get on trt

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
so I had some blood work done by my pcm and explained my past steroid use it came back at 348 which she said is in the normal range which would be true if I were a 70 year old man not 27 she is referring me to an endowment after much arguing just not sure what to expect.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
so I had some blood work done by my pcm and explained my past steroid use it came back at 348 which she said is in the normal range which would be true if I were a 70 year old man not 27 she is referring me to an endowment after much arguing just not sure what to expect.
be sure it's something you actually need man. it's not all fun with dialing in the dose, remembering the shots, estrogen control, acne, all while trying to get ur dr to understand why u need to up or lower your dose. don't get me wrong, once all this is dialed in you will fill 10x better but have patience I just now got there after 2 yrs!

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Definitely make sure it's something you're up for and need. I've been on for nearly 4 years, and it SUCKS. Getting dialed in is a b-tch, but if your endo thinks you truly need it then go for it

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on for 4 years and it is amazing. I don't have any issues that some people on here state and I wonder if it may be due to some people not actually needing to be on it in the first place.

One thing I will state like always, and that is to not chase a number. Correct symptoms and the number will follow.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
doesn't help that it's a female Dr and test is evil. spent 15 minutes arguing that 348 is in no way normal for a 27 year old male, I wake up in the morning with no kind of wood.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 2 don't necessarily equate. I never had erection issues even at 200 levels. You need CBC w lipids and full hormone to better understand what may be happening. Going on TRT based on only total test labs is s big mistake.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
doesn't help that it's a female Dr and test is evil. spent 15 minutes arguing that 348 is in no way normal for a 27 year old male, I wake up in the morning with no kind of wood.
female drs just don't understand. I made a switch to a male dr just on that alone

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
That might be a hard sell unless you go to an anti-aging clinic ($$$$).

My test was lower thsn yours without any cycle history and I still was declined. Most docs, at least the good ones, won't just hand you a script for test because you don't get a hardie in the mornings.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
female drs just don't understand. I made a switch to a male dr just on that alone
My dr is a female. I go to a group of dr's in integrative medicine. Different story in my case I guess.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
That might be a hard sell unless you go to an anti-aging clinic ($$$$).

My test was lower thsn yours without any cycle history and I still was declined. Most docs, at least the good ones, won't just hand you a script for test because you don't get a hardie in the mornings.
well if they won't put me on back to the Chinese.

j2048b

Awards
i had to go trt route thru a clinic, then a few years into it i went to a D.O.

NOT AN MD!! MD'S BLOW, FIND A GOOD D.O. and u will have less of an issue, i was on trt thru a clinic as my MD said u are fine, its normal at 377!!! then found a D.O. and told him id been on doc prescribed test for a few years but couldnt afford it any longer, wrote me a script for pinz and test right there, at 100 mlg 1 time per week, can shoot at home....

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If you are 377 you should by life style modification and sleep restoration be able to get that to 500 easily. Alot of guys are using TRT for a crutch no different then a diabetic dr increasing glucophage to a patient because they where to lazy to ask them what they are eating. We are becoming one lazy azz society who does not want to work for things wanting things handed on a silver plater

j2048b

Awards
If you are 377 you should by life style modification and sleep restoration be able to get that to 500 easily. Alot of guys are using TRT for a crutch no different then a diabetic dr increasing glucophage to a patient because they where to lazy to ask them what they are eating. We are becoming one lazy azz society who does not want to work for things wanting things handed on a silver plater
great analogy... if only there were a guy or group to let us know some of these modifications we could look at ? hmmmm who could i ask....? and i was put on trt due to a slue of other reasons.... not my numbers, any one who simply looks at numbers is a fool, SEAN U SHOULD KNOW THIS MAN....

and how exactly do the lazzy ass people look from way up on that pedestal there buddy? we must all look like ants, and u got a huge magnifying glass, and the only way u would help them is if they had enough cash or grain saved up for the coming winter correct?

:)