Does trt cause lower ejaculate volume?

hawaiijedi

Awards
I've been on trt for about 5 months now and I noticed my ejaculate volume is much less than it used to be. Does anybody have same problem or advice? I mean I didn't have Peter North cum loads or anything like that but it had much more volume.

BJE

BJE

Awards
I've been on trt for about 5 months now and I noticed my ejaculate volume is much less than it used to be. Does anybody have same problem or advice? I mean I didn't have Peter North cum loads or anything like that but it had much more volume.
I have been on TRT for over two years and I absolutely gush. It's really quite messy. I use Swedish flower pollen extract which is supposed to increase your load. Maybe it really works.

hawaiijedi

Awards
Thanks for the tip I will try that but did you have good volume prior to trt or swedish pollen?

BJE

BJE

Awards
Thanks for the tip I will try that but did you have good volume prior to trt or swedish pollen?
I think I have always had a large volume, so I can't say what the pollen is doing. What I can say is the my volume hasn't dropped with age or TRT and perhaps the pollen has helped in this regard. If not it is good for the prostate anyway which is why I take it.

BJE

BJE

Awards
This is from Wikipedia.

Volume
Ejaculation example The force and amount of semen that will be ejected during an ejaculation will vary widely between men and may contain between 0.1 and 10 milliliters. (By way of comparison, note that a teaspoon is 5 ml and a tablespoon holds 15 ml.) Adult semen volume is affected by the time that has passed since the previous ejaculation; larger semen volumes are seen with greater durations of abstinence. It is not clear whether frequent ejaculation increases, reduces or has no effect on the risk of prostate cancer. The duration of the stimulation leading up to the ejaculation can affect the volume. Abnormally low volume is known as hypospermia. One of the possible underlying causes of low volume or complete lack of semen is ejaculatory duct obstruction. It is normal for the amount of semen to diminish with age.

I used to use condoms and I measured the volume a few times it was generally about two teaspoons sometimes three. So mine are between 10 and 15ml

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
When I first started trt I was literally shooting Peter North loads, they just didn't stop. Then after a couple months they went back to normal, then became less, and then again back to normal. I've never in my life shot loads like I did during my first couple months on trt. Weird.

hawaiijedi

Awards
Mine seems to have decreased a lot since trt oh well I'm still having tons of sex lol!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Mine seems to have decreased a lot since trt oh well I'm still having tons of sex lol!
Get balanced out first in TRT then add in HCG 150-250 2-3 times weekly will help this. IF e2 goes up to high then suggest looking at the benefit to risk ratios.