TRT and GYNO

DGeez

Awards
Hey fellas,

I'm on 140mg test cyp week for TRT. I also take about .5mg adex eod. I have been on TRT for about 2years now. I have had gyno issues ever since I started. When I get lab tests, my e2 is always low or perfectly in the middle. What could be causing this? Progesterone? I have no idea what is going on. My nips don't get sensitive or itchy. The gyno grows VERY slow but is progressively getting bigger as time goes on. At this rate I will have a real issue in 5 years. The only thing that helped shrink it was Toremifine. That stuff worked AWESOME but I was alergic to that and broke out in hives. Any suggestions?? Thanks for the help.

dg

BTW: I should add I do have low SHBG

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas,

I'm on 140mg test cyp week for TRT. I also take about .5mg adex eod. I have been on TRT for about 2years now. I have had gyno issues ever since I started. When I get lab tests, my e2 is always low or perfectly in the middle. What could be causing this? Progesterone? I have no idea what is going on. My nips don't get sensitive or itchy. The gyno grows VERY slow but is progressively getting bigger as time goes on. At this rate I will have a real issue in 5 years. The only thing that helped shrink it was Toremifine. That stuff worked AWESOME but I was alergic to that and broke out in hives. Any suggestions?? Thanks for the help.

dg
I suggest dr start patients out on 40 mgs 2 times a week. The end result is significant reduction in need for AI, unless there are other factors involved people are over medicated on testosterone IMO. Less is more. Cases I handle are fine tuned from cellular, genetic, neurological, biochemical, mitochondrial levels all the way up to behavior and life style changes. These are people who are models of true wellness not bandaid approach used by most Dr's. These are the principles I educate and teach the medical professionals I work with.

DGeez

Awards
Thx Matrix. Are you saying that my test dose is too high? I just got labs and everything is perfect so my endo wants me to stay where I'm at. I'm just curious what could possibly be keeping the gyno growing.....?? Puzzling.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thx Matrix. Are you saying that my test dose is too high? I just got labs and everything is perfect so my endo wants me to stay where I'm at. I'm just curious what could possibly be keeping the gyno growing.....?? Puzzling.
Need to.look.at factors which go.deeper.then just hormones to.rule.things out. Estrogen has a start and.end.point you.need to find the.metabolic road.blocks which may be present

vassille

Awards
Hey fellas,

dg

BTW: I should add I do have low SHBG
I see 2 issues here well 3:
1. Low SHBG will allow more free test to roam your body. Although great it has some sides as you are discovering.
2. You should split your dose to 2x a week. THis way your test levels would be more balanced rather than the typical up and down. That's where most of the problems occur, the first 2 days or so E2 goes up then by the time you have it checked out would be normal. Those spikes are what creates your problems.
3. You could also lower the test dose thus lowering the E2 in the process.

If you want to inject once a week you need to increase your adex to 1mg right after the injection to attack the E2 spike. It is crazy to continue with slowly geting the gyno when it's easily preventable if you understand how this whole thing works!
Your doctor is an idiot plain and simple. Be careful your doc is not all that knowledgeable in this field. It is atrocious for a doc to let you get gyno im kinda speechless but anyway let;s go on!
Did he ever tested you next day after injection to see your free test levels and E2? I bet your E2 would be high and combined with your prob being senstive to estrogenic effect around your nipple area creates your problem.
How I know you sensitive..because you took nolvadex and it works. Nolvadex only protects gyno around the nipples area which tells me you have a bunch of receptors in that area and with your higher free test..bingo there is your problem.
BTW if you had progesterone issues nolvadex would not work but make it worse.

DGeez

Awards
1. Low SHBG will allow more free test to roam your body. Although great it has some sides as you are discovering.
2. You should split your dose to 2x a week. THis way your test levels would be more balanced rather than the typical up and down. That's where most of the problems occur, the first 2 days or so E2 goes up then by the time you have it checked out would be normal. Those spikes are what creates your problems.

If you want to inject once a week you need to increase your adex to 1mg right after the injection to attack the E2 spike. It is crazy to continue with slowly geting the gyno when it's easily preventable if you understand how this whole thing works!
Your doctor is an idiot plain and simple. Be careful your doc is not all that knowledgeable in this field. It is atrocious for a doc to let you get gyno im kinda speechless but anyway let;s go on!
Did he ever tested you next day after injection to see your free test levels and E2? I bet your E2 would be high and combined with your prob being senstive to estrogenic effect around your nipple area creates your problem.
How I know you sensitive..because you took nolvadex and it works. Nolvadex only protects gyno around the nipples area which tells me you have a bunch of receptors in that area and with your higher free test..bingo there is your problem.
Thanks for the response. I did not take tamoxifen though, Toremifine. My doc doesn't seem to know cuz my levels are good he says. I am lowering my dose a bit too see if that helps....

lboston

lboston

Awards

What type of sides typically accompany low SHBG? Curious as I have lower than normal ranges of SHBG.
I havent found much online about it.

Sorry to ask in your thread OP.

vassille

Awards
Thanks for the response. I did not take tamoxifen though, Toremifine. My doc doesn't seem to know cuz my levels are good he says. I am lowering my dose a bit too see if that helps....
That's one way to combat it. If that doest work increase your dose or arimidex when you inject.
Tamoxifen and toremifine is in the same family. Torex has less sides but work in a similar way.

vassille

Awards
What type of sides typically accompany low SHBG? Curious as I have lower than normal ranges of SHBG.
I havent found much online about it.

Sorry to ask in your thread OP.
Increased estrogen, dht which inturn allows more adipose tissue and male baldness if you are prone to it among other things. It does some weird things if you have the receptors for it.
Worse cases is when ppl with Low SHBG do cycles. That can get ugly if you prone to what i meantioned above because the free test will be through the roof.
On the flip side it improves sex drive but you need to keep estrogen down.