More bad blood test results today. Advice appreciated.

ratdog

Awards
No answers yet for why my body eats up the testosterone injections so quickly. Part of my blood work came back today. I will only post the ones flagged as out of range.
hemoglobin 16.1 g/dl range 11.9-15.8
hematocrit 48.2 % range 34.2-45.6
MCV 98.2 range 77.8-96.9
bilirubin,total 1.4 mg/dl range .3-1.2
all of these were high
sodium,serum 135 meq/l range 136-144
chloride,serum 98 meq/l range 101-111
total testosterone 58, after 14 days of injection
lymes tested neg.
She wants me to have a brain scan for pituitary gland tumor
What are your thoughts? Tired all the time. Sick of having no energy.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
No answers yet for why my body eats up the testosterone injections so quickly. Part of my blood work came back today. I will only post the ones flagged as out of range.
MCV 98.2 range 77.8-96.9
all of these were high
lymes tested neg.
Find out other reasons why? There is not enough information to even guess where to begin. Personally you have GI issues, BIG time, probably malabsorption, Lyme testing is worthless 90% comes back negative. being in NC would not surprise me you have it as its a hit spot in USA for lyme.

Do you currently experience pain? Have alot of markers for possible forms of b-12, folate, deficiency.

Before next blood test do not drink your morning coffee and besure to be well hydrated. I see so many people getting phlebs because the dr's are too lazy to as simple questions such as these. I have been evaluating labs and helping Dr's for several years and this is one of the biggest issues I encounter. Probably having issues breaking down fat. Testosterone is 58 14 days after injection of how much? When dealing with cases you need specifics. Just helped a girl other last month after 150 dr's 10 years of life gone, suggested One test which changed her life. She had Hpylori after all this causing all the havoc.... After a 2 rounds antibotics prescribed by Dr fatigue, depression went away..Look for the cause not just the symptoms..This is the problem with medicine today.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
MCV 98.2 range 77.8-96.9
all of these were high
lymes tested neg.
How much test are you taking and what was your RBC? What is the range of the test scale they used? 58 doesn't tell me much. Based on just those partial results you're not that much out of sync with someone who is on TRT. Until you post the rest of the test results, it's impossible to guess as to what your problem is, if in fact there is a problem. The results aren't really that alarming.

ratdog

Awards
one injection every 2 weeks of test. CYP 1cc200mg. Ihave more blood work to post if needed. Complete Metabolic, Thyroid Panel w/TSH, and CBC w/auto-diff. Let me know what I need to post. Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Post it all..

ratdog

Awards
All blood test results so far
WBC Count 8.1 units 10^3ul range 4.1-9.3
RBC Count 4.93 units 10^6ul range 3.8-5.3
MCH 34 units pg range 25.9-34.2
MCHC 34.6 units g/dl range 32.6-35.7
RDW 13.3 % range 11.4-14.4
Platelets 268 10^3ul range 173-402
Neutrophils 66.4 % 41.4-72.6
Lymphs 24.9 % 17.4-45.4
Monocytes 7.6 % 4.5-13.5
Eos .6 % .5-9.5
Basos .5 % .1-1.1
Neutrophils(Absolute) 5.4 10^3/ul 2.2-6.4
Lymphs(Absolute) 2.0 10^3ul 1.1-2.9
Monocytes(absolute) .6 10^3ul .2-.8
Eos(Absolute) 0.0 10^3ul 0.0-0.7
Baso(Absolute) 0.0 10^3ul 0.0-0.1
more on next post.

ratdog

Awards
Thyroid Panel w/TSH
Test Result Units Flag Reference Range
IH TSH(004259) 0.959 uIU/ml 0.450-4.500
Thyroxine (T4) 9.0 ug/dl 4.5-12.0
TU 36 % 24-39
Free Thyroxine Index 3.2 1.2-4.9
Glucose Serum 92 mg/dl 65-99
BUN 17 mg/dl 8-26
Creatinine Serum 1.06 mg/dl 0.60-1.20
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 16.0 ratio
Potassium Serum 3.7 mEq/l 3.6-5.1
CARBON DIOX TOTAL 29 mmol/L 22-32
Calcium Serum 9.6 mg/dl 8.5-10.1
Albumin Serum 4.4 g/dl 3.5-5.0
Protein, Total, Serum 7.0 g/dl 6.5-8.1
ALT(SGPT) 32 iu/l 17-63
AST(SGOT) 25 iu/l 15-41
Alkaline Phosphatase, Serum 41 iu/l 32-143
Globulin,Total 2.6 g/dl 1.5-4.5
A/G Ratio 1.7 ratio
Many thanks for any input. Wife helped with typing second post, eyesight has gone downhill as well

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thyroid Panel w/TSH
Test Result Units Flag Reference Range
IH TSH(004259) 0.959 uIU/ml 0.450-4.500
Thyroxine (T4) 9.0 ug/dl 4.5-12.0
TU 36 % 24-39
Free Thyroxine Index 3.2 1.2-4.9
Glucose Serum 92 mg/dl 65-99
BUN 17 mg/dl 8-26
Creatinine Serum 1.06 mg/dl 0.60-1.20
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 16.0 ratio
Potassium Serum 3.7 mEq/l 3.6-5.1
CARBON DIOX TOTAL 29 mmol/L 22-32
Calcium Serum 9.6 mg/dl 8.5-10.1
Albumin Serum 4.4 g/dl 3.5-5.0
Protein, Total, Serum 7.0 g/dl 6.5-8.1
ALT(SGPT) 32 iu/l 17-63
AST(SGOT) 25 iu/l 15-41
Alkaline Phosphatase, Serum 41 iu/l 32-143
Globulin,Total 2.6 g/dl 1.5-4.5
A/G Ratio 1.7 ratio
Many thanks for any input. Wife helped with typing second post, eyesight has gone downhill as well
Red flag for b12, folate, b-6, zic deficinecy as possible forms of anemia, with several markers justifying this
Malabsorption or lack of nutrient density in diet.
Vitamin d deficiency

zinc deficiency may explain possible macular degeneration, b-12 also effects optical nerves,

ratdog

Awards
Addisons Disease or adrenal problems were mentioned to me as a possible as well. What do you think?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Addisons Disease or adrenal problems were mentioned to me as a possible as well. What do you think?
Not enough data. need further testing. addisons is rare, but adrenal insuffiency is running rampant.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Who mentioned those diseases and why? Those, by themselves, are not bad. There has to be more going on. Any conclusions based on those tests are reckless. What tests are your doctor concerned about? All your tests are within range, except for the first ones you posted and they don't come close to telling any kind of story.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Who mentioned those diseases and why? Those, by themselves, are not bad. There has to be more going on. Any conclusions based on those tests are reckless. What tests are your doctor concerned about? All your tests are within range, except for the first ones you posted and they don't come close to telling any kind of story.
Amen who ever mentionesd Addison has no understanding of medical principles as well there is no way of coming up with that based on these testing results

ratdog

Awards
More blood tests will be back Tuesday. B12, Vit D, Folate for sure. I have enough symptoms of some sort of adrenal issues I have been referred to a specalist, and have been set up for brain scan and soft tissue of the neck. I will ask many more questions at that appointment. I am on a waiting list for and appointment. I have been told to up my salt intake and go donate a pint of blood. I used to have the energy and libido of 2 guys, now I am tired and sore all the time. Have no joy or interest in anything. I am ready to throw all the chips on the table and try to get better. If people did not need me I would rather go to sleep and not wake up. Thanks for input, concern. I will post more results as I get them.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
More blood tests will be back Tuesday. B12, Vit D, Folate for sure. I have enough symptoms of some sort of adrenal issues I have been referred to a specalist, and have been set up for brain scan and soft tissue of the neck. I will ask many more questions at that appointment. I am on a waiting list for and appointment. I have been told to up my salt intake and go donate a pint of blood. I used to have the energy and libido of 2 guys, now I am tired and sore all the time. Have no joy or interest in anything. I am ready to throw all the chips on the table and try to get better. If people did not need me I would rather go to sleep and not wake up. Thanks for input, concern. I will post more results as I get them.
Again I think there are much deeper issues at play which here which need to be uncovered. I see this all the time in these case. Only 10% of the equation is even being shown here. We are missing the other 90%

ratdog

Awards
Three more blood tests came via phone call from doc today
B12 857 This number is higher than ever before, I use B12 sublingual tabs twice a week
Lymes titer test Less than .91
Folate 13.9
Vitamin D 29.2
I am using Prevalite powder once a day to slow my gut down, and thats working
I am tired all the time, or have no energy. No desire for sex, muscle and joint pain, and more headaches than before. I dug out all my blood work for the last 10-12 years. I have had a low sodium and chloride serum all this time, as well as high billiruben, even before HRT.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Three more blood tests came via phone call from doc today
B12 857 This number is higher than ever before, I use B12 sublingual tabs twice a week
Lymes titer test Less than .91
Folate 13.9
Vitamin D 29.2
I am using Prevalite powder once a day to slow my gut down, and thats working
I am tired all the time, or have no energy. No desire for sex, muscle and joint pain, and more headaches than before. I dug out all my blood work for the last 10-12 years. I have had a low sodium and chloride serum all this time, as well as high billiruben, even before HRT.
This commonly referred to as HPTA dysregulation which is caused by a known or undiscovered stressor. High bilrubin is from possible lack of sunlight which is causing your body inability to properly detox which. Gulliberes syndrome can be common in elevated bilirubin. One may definitely have liver imbalances which can lead to depression and whole laundry list of problems.

Have you had history of ant acid in the past or been on PPI (proton pump inhibitors) ?
Do you salt your food or under impression salt is evil by what mis information is provided?

Sounds like you may have major malabsorption issues going on which can stem from possible hypochlryidria which comes from prolong stress. When body is under stress for what ever reason the stomach acid and pancreatic enyzme decrease. I just had a similar case to this and person was barely functioning they had been to countless dr over 10 years. After asking a few question, I asked if they ever been tested for h-pylori by any Dr. She said no. I recommended them get testing done through their Dr. . A week later I get a phone call i could barely understand a word the person was saying. They tested extremely high for the infection. After the 2 hard round of antibiotic with proper recommendations for GI recovery I suggested along with lifestyle changes, stress reduction she is starting to feel like her old self.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert's_syndrome

Defintely conjugation pathways is probably altered which can come from many different causes
1. Toxicity from heavy metals
2. estrogens and environemental influence
3. Genetic disorders as above
4. Lack of sunlight - Why are babys with jaundice put under ultra violet lights when they are born? Sunlight breaks down bilirubin.
5. Malabsorption - inablity to detoxify because inability to break down nutrients properly WHY? Go back to decreased gastric and enzymatic out put.
6. lack of glycine - helps break down bilrubin and is necessary for conjugation of toxins in phase 1 and 2 of liver detox.
7. Dysbiosis - over burned of LPS causing in ability to detoxify -----> number 5 ...

More information is definitely needed.

ratdog

Awards
Salivary Tests Back Today
ASI Adrenal Stress Index
TAP Free Cortisol Rhythm
06:00-8:00AM 5 Depressed Ref Val 13-24nM
11:00-Noon 10 Normal 5-10nM
04:00-05:00PM 6 Normal 3-8nM
10:00-Midnight 36 Elevated 1-4nM
Cortsol Load 57 23-42nM
High values for Cortisol Load favor a catabolic state