Thoughts on hCG results

codered5

Awards
So I have been on hCG for about a month now at 400 iu every 3 days and I got my blood tests back after the three week mark. It raised my T from 362 to 548, obviously a good thing, and overall I feel some more energy, body is healing better, much better erections, and any ED during sex is pretty much gone. Now, my blood test also said that my estradiol has DECREASED from 40 to 28, which is a decent level, but this has confused me and I'm not really buying it. For one, I though hCG would definitely raise my estradiol (I am only taking 100 mg zinc to battle estrogen). Also, I am still having no morning wood, it feels difficult to obtain erections still and my libido is still very low for me (24 year old male, probably once every week or two I am in the mood). What are your opinions on this? Thanks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So I have been on hCG for about a month now at 400 iu every 3 days and I got my blood tests back after the three week mark. It raised my T from 362 to 548, obviously a good thing, and overall I feel some more energy, body is healing better, much better erections, and any ED during sex is pretty much gone. Now, my blood test also said that my estradiol has DECREASED from 40 to 28, which is a decent level, but this has confused me and I'm not really buying it. For one, I though hCG would definitely raise my estradiol (I am only taking 100 mg zinc to battle estrogen). Also, I am still having no morning wood, it feels difficult to obtain erections still and my libido is still very low for me (24 year old male, probably once every week or two I am in the mood). What are your opinions on this? Thanks.
What was the estrodial testing they did specifically ( what lab and what was the range) I have seen some cases that given T lowers e2 over time..Your higher t may be activatied estrogen receptors so give it time..

bretter

Awards
be patient it took a while for me to feel better on hcg

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this prescribed or self medication?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Please list the lab and testing codes that where used from lab corp or quest.
If one was ultrasentive and other was sensitive then there may be a difference. Also I have seen in many people once T levels get to optimal levels then zinc absorption increases which may result in decrease of aromatase, another explaination may be you reach optimal T levels which may cause T to crowd out e2 from binding to the T receptors. I would have to look to other hormonal imbalances as potential lack of morning wood.
Look at adrenals, thyroid, and proper e2 testing, lack of sleep, over training as potential indicators of lack of morning woods.