Thinking about adding HCG, thoughts?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am currently on 10g Androgel packets, everyday. Using the 5g packets, It raised my total test from 52 to 390. I was thinking of adding hCG and a-dex to my regimine. I was going to use .25mg a-dex EOD and 1000i.u. of hCG E3D. I do not have pregnolone, so I was maybe going to do a lower dosage, like 500iu E3D.

Thoughts?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on 10g Androgel packets, everyday. Using the 5g packets, It raised my total test from 52 to 390. I was thinking of adding hCG and a-dex to my regimine. I was going to use .25mg a-dex EOD and 1000i.u. of hCG E3D. I do not have pregnolone, so I was maybe going to do a lower dosage, like 500iu E3D.

Thoughts?
TT=390 on 10grams of Androgel
You should be at 800-1100

You are either applying it very in very slopy way or have thyroid problems.

I have a skiny hands and that results in gaps between fingers.
Luckily I have a shiny floor in the bathroom where I was applying my Androgel.
I thought that I was carefull.
Looking at the numerous white patches on the floor convinced me that I was dropping a lots of gel on the floor.

Check how you are applying the Androgel, shave if you are hairy.

I hate Androgel anyhow, gives me sky high DHT, changed to EOD T shots, very happy.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am trying to change to shots but my doctor just keeps writing me scripts for androgel. 5g put me at 390. I just started the 10g after my 390 bloodwork. I havnt had bloodwork on the 10g packets. And like you said....i dont know if i want to even use the 10g packets because of DHT issues...but i guess 6 months wont kill me, right?

What about the hCG? I took 500iu today.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to change to shots but my doctor just keeps writing me scripts for androgel. 5g put me at 390. I just started the 10g after my 390 bloodwork. I havnt had bloodwork on the 10g packets. And like you said....i dont know if i want to even use the 10g packets because of DHT issues...but i guess 6 months wont kill me, right?

What about the hCG? I took 500iu today.
Answers you will find by doing proper testing.

HCG affect different people differently.
I guess it is mostly due to the conditions of their testis.

Study that I review on my post #62
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-3.html

says that with perfect testis,
one would not need external testosterone,
and
he would produce all by himself using HCG=306iu EOD

colkurtz_spf and jinxie
are doing HCG only theraphy with rather good results.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/107893-lab-results-help.html#post1629435