MA Research Website

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research Website

Hi, guys. No one can log onto the MA Research website through Google for the next 72 hours. You can get to the store through any other search engine--just not Google. If you try to log on using Google you will see a big, red warning sign pop up preventing you from logging on.

Don't worry, nothing is wrong. It will be fixed within 72 hours. Apparently, one of the files on our woo-commerce website was flagged by Google, which resulted in the warning page being out up. This file was detected by a Google algorithm and flagged automatically (no humans involved). Many different things can set-off this warning system, such as certain words or sentences or even just something out of the ordinary. In our case, we were flagged because we (me, my wife, and my IT guy) all use the same name for our user accounts. Apparently the system thought this was suspicious (weird, I know).

This protection algorithm is useful because it helps protect customers and companies from being taken advantage of by fraudulent individuals. However, because this system works on an algorithm and isn't run by human beings, it will always flag the same things regardless of the circumstances. As a result, sometimes files are flagged that shouldn't be. Anyway, the solution is simple. I have contacted Google and it will be removed within 72 hours. You will be able to log on using Google after that. Thanks.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's working now.
How long until your card system is working? As I don't have any other payment options like google pay or paypal (i do not trust paypall), so i would rather wait until its working again. However, i'm having some bad plantar fasciitis and some bpc-157 should make a world of difference.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long until your card system is working? As I don't have any other payment options like google pay or paypal (i do not trust paypall), so i would rather wait until its working again. However, i'm having some bad plantar fasciitis and some bpc-157 should make a world of difference.
We aren't going to take credit cards anymore. I copied & pasted a post I put up on another site, which addresses this very issue.

"Unfortunately, that's unlikely to ever happen again (i.e. credit cads). Up until 2 days ago I was still trying to find a merchant account, but just decided against it.

There is a reason basically no other peptide companies take cc's...because not a single bank in the US will approve a merchant account for these kind of products.

The ONLY way for a peptide company to take cc's is to employ what are known as "high-risk" merchant account providers, but these companies aren't merchant account providers at all. They are middle-men who set up dozens of dummy accounts and LIE to the bank in order to get approval. They then lend that account to the peptide company. This account is in the lender's name, NOT the peptide company's name...so when they get closed down they can steal all your money (and they always do; they just stole 26K from me). The only other option is intl. banks---and they rip companies off about 50% of the time. That's a risk neither I, nor anyone else is willing to take.

The research sector is changing. No, it has ALREADY changed. It is under-fire big-time...and soon, NO ONE who sells these products will be able to take cc's. Customers who want research chems will either have to pay via e-check, bitcoin, etc...or they will no longer have access to these products. It is really that simple.

No one expects a UGL to accept cc's, yet some people expect research companies to do so...despite the fact that they sell compounds that, when sold through a pharmacy, are considered DRUGS!

I will be taking e-check, Bitcoin, etc...but unless some miracle account comes along, I am unlikely to ever waste my time (or money) working with a high-risk merchant account lender again. All they do is take a huge percentage of my profits and then steal from me after they lose their account. Nope. I'm done with that ****. I lost over 100K this last month because of their bull****. **** that!

Fortunately, most people understand that it is completely unrealistic to expect peptide companies to be able to accept cc's. They like it when it happens, but they realize it is more of a fringe benefit than something they can demand. Every time I would speak to a high-risk merchant account provider I would tell them that the customers expected to be able to pay with cc's...and every time they would laugh at me...and then tell me how ridiculous it is for anyone to EXPECT to be able to buy these kind of products with a cc on an open website. Every time I would complain about their super high fees...they would laugh at me again and tell me that I should be passing all of it along to the customers (I never did). They would tell me that customers' perspectives on this whole industry were ****ed. They would tell me that customers can't buy these kind of products anywhere else, so if they wanted to be able to use cc's, they needed to pay for it. In many ways he was right, which is one of many reasons I am no longer going to use them. I will be way more stable, more reliable for my customers, and lose way less money by using the same payment methods everyone else does.

Like I said above, soon, anyone who wants to but these products will have no choice to but to use e-check, etc. Or...they can buy through UGLs, which have even more limited payment options, are even more secretive, and usually do zero testing on their ancillaries. The days of using credit cards to buy US made, independently tested research chems are ALREADY OVER! You won't find a SINGLE company that does so anymore. I was the last of the Mahicans. Now I will be taking the same payment options that everyone else does, while remaining one of the very few who does testing."

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We aren't going to take credit cards anymore. I copied & pasted a post I put up on another site, which addresses this very issue.

"Unfortunately, that's unlikely to ever happen again (i.e. credit cads). Up until 2 days ago I was still trying to find a merchant account, but just decided against it.

There is a reason basically no other peptide companies take cc's...because not a single bank in the US will approve a merchant account for these kind of products.

The ONLY way for a peptide company to take cc's is to employ what are known as "high-risk" merchant account providers, but these companies aren't merchant account providers at all. They are middle-men who set up dozens of dummy accounts and LIE to the bank in order to get approval. They then lend that account to the peptide company. This account is in the lender's name, NOT the peptide company's name...so when they get closed down they can steal all your money (and they always do; they just stole 26K from me). The only other option is intl. banks---and they rip companies off about 50% of the time. That's a risk neither I, nor anyone else is willing to take.

The research sector is changing. No, it has ALREADY changed. It is under-fire big-time...and soon, NO ONE who sells these products will be able to take cc's. Customers who want research chems will either have to pay via e-check, bitcoin, etc...or they will no longer have access to these products. It is really that simple.

No one expects a UGL to accept cc's, yet some people expect research companies to do so...despite the fact that they sell compounds that, when sold through a pharmacy, are considered DRUGS!

I will be taking e-check, Bitcoin, etc...but unless some miracle account comes along, I am unlikely to ever waste my time (or money) working with a high-risk merchant account lender again. All they do is take a huge percentage of my profits and then steal from me after they lose their account. Nope. I'm done with that ****. I lost over 100K this last month because of their bull****. **** that!

Fortunately, most people understand that it is completely unrealistic to expect peptide companies to be able to accept cc's. They like it when it happens, but they realize it is more of a fringe benefit than something they can demand. Every time I would speak to a high-risk merchant account provider I would tell them that the customers expected to be able to pay with cc's...and every time they would laugh at me...and then tell me how ridiculous it is for anyone to EXPECT to be able to buy these kind of products with a cc on an open website. Every time I would complain about their super high fees...they would laugh at me again and tell me that I should be passing all of it along to the customers (I never did). They would tell me that customers' perspectives on this whole industry were ****ed. They would tell me that customers can't buy these kind of products anywhere else, so if they wanted to be able to use cc's, they needed to pay for it. In many ways he was right, which is one of many reasons I am no longer going to use them. I will be way more stable, more reliable for my customers, and lose way less money by using the same payment methods everyone else does.

Like I said above, soon, anyone who wants to but these products will have no choice to but to use e-check, etc. Or...they can buy through UGLs, which have even more limited payment options, are even more secretive, and usually do zero testing on their ancillaries. The days of using credit cards to buy US made, independently tested research chems are ALREADY OVER! You won't find a SINGLE company that does so anymore. I was the last of the Mahicans. Now I will be taking the same payment options that everyone else does, while remaining one of the very few who does testing."
would you accept a venmo transfer, if we were to set it up?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
would you accept a venmo transfer, if we were to set it up?
I would love to, but I have been banned/blocked from using from Venmo. Venmo belongs to PayPal..and PayPal doesn't allow the purchase/sale of research chemicals. I fact, I am blocked from both PayPal and venmo. I am going to try and get Zelle going, though.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Helped my coworker order today. She got a response right away after filing out contact us portion on website. She said the communication was easy and price was cheaper than I told her even!!

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank Mike Arnold for his excellent customer service and superior quality products. I had a pending order during the latest cc payment issue and Mike went above and beyond to make things right. He has always been responsive and professional in our transactions. In my opinion he is a stand up guy that can be trusted. In this market space, that is a rare and valuable quality. The fact that his products are less expensive and higher quality than anything I've tried doesn't hurt either.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
mike what if you try and get paypal going again...and say you are seling "paintings" or "coffee mugs" or something?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mike what if you try and get paypal going again...and say you are seling "paintings" or "coffee mugs" or something?
It's not that easy. I've had my PayPal account shutdown 10+ times now...and every time it was shutdown I never said I was selling research chems. Anytime they suspect anything even remotely suspicious (from either the seller or buyer) they start questioning both sides. However, they care much more about stopping the seller than buyer, so as soon as they suspect that something prohibited is being sold they start an investigation. During this investigation they attempt to turn the buyer against the seller by threatening the buyer with the loss of their account and the holding of their funds. After they have scared them they tell them that if they admit the truth--and show evidence of the transaction--that they will allow them to keep their account and funds, so long as they don't purchase unapproved products again. The customer then rats me out and I lose my account...and have any funds in the account held for 6 months. I get NO chance to defend myself.

EVERY time I've done these transactions I always tell the customer that I will only allow them to use PayPal if they promise to never say anything to PayPal about it if they are questioned--to just tell them they purchased online/phone coaching. All of these people promised me they would never rat me out and would just say it is for coaching if they were ever questioned. All 10 of them lied and ratted me out. You see, when dealing with dishonest people, as soon as they are about to suffer consequences they no longer care about the promises they made or the people they are going to hurt. They only care about themselves and have no qualms ****ing someone else over in order to save their own ass. So, I will NEVER use PayPal again, but even if I wanted to...

PayPal has already told me that I am permanently banned from using their services...and if they find anyone selling anything from ANY of the IP addresses I am associated with, the will automatically close the account and hold any funds in the account for 6 months (which meas the customer not only won't get their product, but they won't get their money back for 6 months either).

You still want to use PayPal? I will open an account for you and let you place an order. Sound good? :)

I am going to use the same payment options every other research company is using...E-check and Bitcoin...and possibly Zelle, but I have to make sure Zelle is reliable won't be closed down every 2 weeks. If I do use Zelle I will have to have it set-up in a certain way. Otherwise, it would be closed down quickly.

I am trying, brother. I may actually have a new merchant account for MA labs, which would be nice, but it appears that MA Research will have to function like other research companies (E-check, Bitcoin).

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
didnt want to quote all that in reply lol...i have a vpn i can change ips all day long would that be an option?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
didnt want to quote all that in reply lol...i have a vpn i can change ips all day long would that be an option?
I'm sorry, but I can't...and not just for me, but for you! There are two reasons for this. One, if I do it for one person, I need to do it for everyone...and I explained previously, every time I have done this, even when they weren't actively looking for my IP address, I have eventually been caught.

Two, when someone opens a new PayPal account they hold all funds for up to 30 days..until the account has shown a history of problem free transactions. In other words, even if I said "OK, let's do it"...and I opened another PayPal account, they will hold your money for at least 5 days (minimum)...and as long as 30 days. Until that money is released to me, I can't ship the product, so PayPal wouldn't be any faster than a check. And...if they do catch me, they will suspend your funds for 6 months, which means you wouldn't get your money or your products for 6 months.

I need to keep things stable and predictable for my customers. I need to avoid things like this happening...because when they do happen, even though the customer knows it isn't my fault, they still get angry at the situation (or irritated at the least) and it leaves a bad taste in their mouth. This makes them unlikely to order from me again.

Even if you were to order now (before I have e-check and Bitcoin) using a check, at least you know exactly what is going to happen...and if you simply plan 3-5 days in advance (which everyone should be doing anyway), you will get your product when expected without any issues. Besides, even when using E-check (which is what almost every other research company uses) there is still a 3 day waiting period for the check to clear, which means it takes as long as sending a personal check in the mail!

Furthermore, there is no more safety or protection for the customer when using an E-check vs. a personal check/money order. None of these options offer any recourse to the customer if the company decides to rip you off. You lose your money either way...and there is NOTHING the customer can do about, aside from take the company to court, which is costly and time consuming. For that matter, even when paying by credit card, a customer is NOT safe. Most people think they are because they believe they can just do a charge-back if they don't get their package, but believe me when I tell you that if a company REALLY wanted to rip you off, a company could implement certain "tricks" and effectively deny you any recourse at all...aside from court.

This is why it is SO VERY IMPORTANT that a customer uses a company they believe they can trust...and which has a good track record with their customers...because personal morality/ethics of the company owner is the best protection a customer can have against being ripped off. People who don't steal, don't steal...and those who do, do. It is really that simple. Does an owner put honesty and quality at the top of his priority list, or does he prize profit above all else? Both types of company owners exist in the research, UGL, and supplement sectors, but these qualities are even more important in the Research sector and of utmost importance in the UGL sector, as these companies have little to no oversight and can simply do what they want, when they want to do it...and most of the time, the customer will not only be able to do nothing about it, but they won't even realize when they are being ripped off.

Look at my reputation...for both MA Labs and MA Research...and what do you see? One thing you WON'T see is ANYONE saying they ever bought something and didn't receive it. Neither will you see people saying I treated them like **** or was thinking only of myself. Anytime something has gone wrong, such as a bottle breaking in the mail...or even if only one drop leaked out and the bottle still looked full with the cap and safety seal still on...I always send them a new product without question. I have even been known to send customers free stuff simply for being repeat customers or placing large orders...and I have often given customer larger discounts than what they were expecting....simply to make them happy. I am NOT trying to toot my own here here, as plenty of customers have already done it for me, but I AM trying to make a point, which is that you will know the companies that care primarily about maximizing profit vs. those who care primarily about making their customers happy...and then hope that happy customers translates into repeat business. There is a big difference between the two.

Anyway, I know I needed E-checks like yesterday. LOL. I ran into multiple problems (ridiculous ones) trying to get them, but it appears I am just about done now. I would be very surprised if they weren't available sometime this week. The goal is to start allowing customers to pay on the site by the end of the week. (via E-check)...and soon after that I will have Bitcoin...and possibly Zelle. Things are getting worked out. It has been a tough month--for many reasons--but things are slowly shaping up.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hey again not quoting for space constraint reasons lol...im not comfy with echeck or bitcoin either one for whatever reason (here come the bashers!). i seriously had rather send you a personal check?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey again not quoting for space constraint reasons lol...im not comfy with echeck or bitcoin either one for whatever reason (here come the bashers!). i seriously had rather send you a personal check?
I am still taking checks. Just place an order on the site (use the loyal 20 code for 20% off) and then send me an email on the contact page. The contact tab is right in the navigation bar on the site...and instructions are at the top of the page, so you can't miss it. After you contact me I will send you an email with the check info (where to send, etc). It's as simple as that.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am still taking checks. Just place an order on the site (use the loyal 20 code for 20% off) and then send me an email on the contact page. The contact tab is right in the navigation bar on the site...and instructions are at the top of the page, so you can't miss it. After you contact me I will send you an email with the check info (where to send, etc). It's as simple as that.
and that is a winner buddy thank you ill holla at you this weekend and order and let you know im the nut you had the discussion with on AM lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suppose no form of online payment ended up happening yet :(

I am definitely in need of a few items...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Doesn't look like it. Sending a money order added a couple steps, but I still had my order in a week.

And to be honest, I'm afraid that procuring these types of items will become even more difficult in the near future.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doesn't look like it. Sending a money order added a couple steps, but I still had my order in a week.

And to be honest, I'm afraid that procuring these types of items will become even more difficult in the near future.
Yeah, I was going to wait until something was going online again but at this point...I may as well just do the extra step.
Nice to know your order still arrived in a timely manner!

I know, things are not looking all that encouraging..

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have everything all set-up for e-checks, but before the company the provides this service could get things going, the weekend came. I will have them this week.

E-checks are definitely going to happen. You can believe that.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You are 100% correct. I have been in communication with MANY bankers (merchant account providers) from numerous different banks all over the country...and even internationally...and the general consensus among them all was that e-check, Bitcoin, etc, is now the ONLY form of payment available for these products. If someone wants to be able to take cc's, the ONLY option is to lie to the bank by setting up a dummy account, but it won't take long to get caught and shutdown, so you must constantly open new accounts.

Each time an account gets shutdown the person whose name that is on the account runs the risk of being TMF'd, which means they will NEVER be able to get ANY merchant account EVER again, even if they are trying to sell all DSHEA approved products. Basically, it will effectively prevent the person from EVER being able to take credit cards for ANY company, even if it 100% legit.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have everything all set-up for e-checks, but before the company the provides this service could get things going, the weekend came. I will have them this week.

E-checks are definitely going to happen. You can believe that.
Glad that there will be a way to continue ordering your products one way or another for the foreseeable future!

This all must be more than frustrating for you. I would be completely pissed.
I am sure you want to focus on your products and further building your company rather than dealing with these shenanigans!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ordered some products!

I can’t wait to put some Fluorinated Modafinil in my Petri dish and see what happens Mike Arnold !

Newth

Awards
Do you have an Australian distributor Mike?