Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are committed to you the customer for all your research needs

MA Research ensures superb quality and fast customer service.

Code GS15 gets you 15% off entire order and already low prices.

We accept cc and ship right away. Packages will arrive discreetly in 1-3 days in most cases (no shipping sat or sun)

https://maresearchchems.com/

Any questions feel free to ask directly or through PM

Have a great night guys and gals

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 bottles of S23. Wanted to research this one based on the feedback I've seen. I'd like to see a little size and vascularity in my research subject. Other than that, how quickly does this stuff kick in? IF said research subject is eating decent, is 10lbs of lean body weight a reasonable expectation? Any other tips for researching S23? BTW, Test subject is taking test at “trt” doses...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you help make sense of the lab work that comes with orders? Torem for example...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just ordered 2 bottles of S23. Wanted to research this one based on the feedback I've seen. I'd like to see a little size and vascularity in my research subject. Other than that, how quickly does this stuff kick in? IF said research subject is eating decent, is 10lbs of lean body weight a reasonable expectation? Any other tips for researching S23? BTW, Test subject is taking test at “trt” doses...
For in vitro use only bro.

in vi·tro

/in ˈvēˌtrō/

adjective & adverb

(of a process) performed or taking place in a test tube, culture dish, or elsewhere outside a living organism.
"in vitro fertilization"

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For in vitro use only bro.

in vi·tro

/in ˈvēˌtrō/

adjective & adverb

(of a process) performed or taking place in a test tube, culture dish, or elsewhere outside a living organism.
"in vitro fertilization"
OF course. In vitro only. Petri dishes and test tubes all day long...

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Yeaaah I messaged you but you're not replying, I've been around the block since peptides first came out running labs with them. My ghrp-2 seems to be bunk and isn't bringing up the proper test results

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeaaah I messaged you but you're not replying, I've been around the block since peptides first came out running labs with them. My ghrp-2 seems to be bunk and isn't bringing up the proper test results
The GHRP-2 is not bunk. Almost NO ONE sells fake GHRP-2 because it is so easy and cheap to make. There is no incentive for a manufacturer/lab to sell fake GHRP-2 because it costs barely anything to make. It is BY FAR the cheapest peptide to produce (along with GHRP-6). Aside from the lab work, I have seen at least 20 people post reviews on it--everyone single one of them positive. I'm am personally researching it right now and all of its outwardly noticeable effects are in full force, but before I continue I will tell you that MA Research products are not for human use and therefore I cannot give any advice or make any recommendations in this area. Anything I type here is done solely for the sake an answering your question and should not be misconstrued as any sort of advice.

First of all, can you please answer the following questions...

* Can you please post your current bloodwork?

* What doses were you researching?

I have many other questions, but I'll start with those.

I will also say that, regardless of how you answer the questions, my final answer will be provided now, which is that I KNOW the GHRP-2 is good, as this product, along with a handful of other MA Research chems (which included torem, prami, GHRP-2, and RAD-140), were individually evaluated and tested (initially without my knowledge) and the evaluations/tests for all 4 products came back with flying colors. This was done by a fairly well known individual who wanted to ensure product quality prior to recommending them to his 100's of clients. So, aside from independent lab work and personal research (I am EXTREMELY experienced in this area, as my research has continued nearly non-stop for the better part of 10 years), I have others confirming what both I and the initial tests have revealed.

I am NOT trying to blow you off, and I will therefore hear everything you have to say, but when someone says they think GHRP-2 is bunk (a chemical that costs a Chinese company 50 cents to make) I am immediately going to be leery. You didn't even say under-dosed, you said "bunk", which means you re claiming the product contains no GHRP-2 at all. That is impossible not only because of what I've said above, but because I've had the same batch since I opened...and PLENTY of people, some even on THIS board, have all said it was good to go. You are literally the first and ONLY one....and what is your accusation based off of? I am assuming you're going to say that your IGF-1 levels aren't as high as they were the last time you tested GHRP-2. Unless your IGF-1 levels don't go up at all, calling a product "bunk" is a big claim. Furthermore, IGF-1 levels can vary significantly from test to test when using GHRP's, even when using the same exact products and dosages, as there are NUMEROUS factors that can alter IGF-1 levels.

Please understand that while I will address anything you have to say, I need to ask questions too, as I just had a guy this week tell me my T3 was bunk. He sent me 2 pm's on two different boards and two emails...and in every single one of these messages he told me that he had his blood levels tested 4 hours after dosing 100 mcg...and that his level were in the low-normal. At that point I'm thinking "Great, this guy sounds like he knows what he is talking about, as his testing protocol is right on the money and he also has 3 prior T3 lab tests to compare his numbers to". I didn't know if this guy was being honest or not, as a LOT of people (unfortunately) make up bull**** stories in the peptide and supplement world in order to get free product. Every single owner I've spoken to has encountered this many, many times. Sometimes people are flat-out lying...and other people think they are telling the truth, but are ignorant...such as the T3 guy mentioned above.

Of course, the first thing I asked him to show me was his T3 bloodwork. As it turns out, he never even got his T3 levels tested. They were nowhere on his test. He got his T4 and TSH levels tested, but not T3. He actually thought that his T4 and TSH levels were supposed to increase from T3 usage. If anything, using T3 would LOWER TSH and T4 levels...and as suspected, his bloodwork revealed deficient TSH and T4 levels. Of course, after I explained all this to him, he never contacted me back.

The point here is that anyone can make claims, but I need to ask questions in order to make sure I get the correct answers.