Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research S.A.R.M.s

NOW AVAILABLE!

Unbeatable Prices!

Guys, all of our SARMs (as well as MK-677 and GW-501516) are now available for purchase! You are not going to find better quality or prices anywhere else.

I PURPOSELY cut my profit margins down to a fraction of what other companies have so that I can offer a superior product at the best prices on the market. In many cases I offer twice as much active ingredient at less than half the cost! Make no mistake, SARMs have the highest profit margins of any product in the research chem world. This is where companies traditionally make a substantial portion of their money.

I took the opposite approach by offering more product for less money in the hope that it would net more total sales, thus making up for the reduction in profit margins while giving the customers exactly what they want--the best products at the best prices.

Link:​

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent news!!! Get them now guys, best quality out hands down. Code GS15 for 15% off all your orders. Our credit card purchase option makes ordering easy and shipping is lightning quick.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any plans of shipping to EU, not just UK?

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MA Research S.A.R.M.s

NOW AVAILABLE!

Unbeatable Prices!

Guys, all of our SARMs (as well as MK-677 and GW-501516) are now available for purchase! You are not going to find better quality or prices anywhere else.

I PURPOSELY cut my profit margins down to a fraction of what other companies have so that I can offer a superior product at the best prices on the market. In many cases I offer twice as much active ingredient at less than half the cost! Make no mistake, SARMs have the highest profit margins of any product in the research chem world. This is where companies traditionally make a substantial portion of their money.

I took the opposite approach by offering more product for less money in the hope that it would net more total sales, thus making up for the reduction in profit margins while giving the customers exactly what they want--the best products at the best prices.

Link:​

I like how your GW is correctly dosed, full 30 day supply. Not like a 15 day supply that some sell.​

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like how your GW is correctly dosed, full 30 day supply. Not like a 15 day supply that some sell.
Thank you. Not only that, but it also costs less than what most companies charge for half that amount!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the typical shelf life on liquid SARMS? Obviously stored in a cool dark place.

Would freezing them extend the shelf life?

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the typical shelf life on liquid SARMS? Obviously stored in a cool dark place.

Would freezing them extend the shelf life?
Years, brother...years...several.

No need to freeze. In fact, freezing can damage certain compounds, especially peptides, which should NEVER be put in he freezer. There is no reason to put any chemical in the freezer, either SARMs or peptides. Stick with the fridge or just store them in a room temperature environment devoid of direct sunlight.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a test on a subject with some surplus Hdrol we had in storage. We only have enough for a 5 week trial. Could S23 be tested for an additional 3 weeks with similar results?