Favorite LG product AND what are you looking forward to?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
What's your favorite LG product from the past and what new ones are you excited about?

I loved the Epi Andro, stuff made me feel like Hercules.

I'm really excited about the 4 Andro, I think the new delivery system is gonna kick ass

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly never tried any of the LG products, but was most interested in either the Epi-Andro or cutting kit.

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
p-Bold..
If this can bring a good Boldenone precursor to the market I will be really thrilled!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been a while since I've used LG products.. But I will see be testing many :) EXCITED!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Honestly never tried any of the LG products, but was most interested in either the Epi-Andro or cutting kit.
Cutting kit is GREAT, I myself was always partial to the Trifecta kit because I felt it gave me better gains than the cutting kit did. But Epi is great!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
It has been a while since I've used LG products.. But I will see be testing many :) EXCITED!
You'll LOVE the new line then brother!!!! I liked a lot of the old andro series but I think the new system with Hi Tech mixed in is going to make them great!!!! I just got a bottle of 4 Andro and the Mesobolin 250 and I cannot wait to try them out!!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best LG product, and I have used MANY, would have to be the bottle of Methyl 1 Alpha that I have about 5 caps left of. I really liked the old BCAA-EAA powder. They were the first or at least one of the first to make a palatable gemma pea protein, that always sold well for me. T911 was great and I LOVED the old sublingual stim, E911 maybe??? But it had caffeine, DMAA and would dissolve under the tongue which when you need a boost it does not get quicker that that.

The new line looks pretty cool. Adipokinetix making a come back which if you have been at this a while you will remember as an awesome product from about 15 years ago. IF they solved, and it is a big if because it is a tough thing to do, the whole BV issue with oral PH's(true PH's not methyls) that would be fantastic. The liquids did work better than the standard caps but if I can avoid holding it under my tongue 8 times a day I would prefer that.

Also I do like ecdy but have not done it in a while so looking forward to that as well.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Best LG product, and I have used MANY, would have to be the bottle of Methyl 1 Alpha that I have about 5 caps left of. I really liked the old BCAA-EAA powder. They were the first or at least one of the first to make a palatable gemma pea protein, that always sold well for me. T911 was great and I LOVED the old sublingual stim, E911 maybe??? But it had caffeine, DMAA and would dissolve under the tongue which when you need a boost it does not get quicker that that.

The new line looks pretty cool. Adipokinetix making a come back which if you have been at this a while you will remember as an awesome product from about 15 years ago. IF they solved, and it is a big if because it is a tough thing to do, the whole BV issue with oral PH's(true PH's not methyls) that would be fantastic. The liquids did work better than the standard caps but if I can avoid holding it under my tongue 8 times a day I would prefer that.

Also I do like ecdy but have not done it in a while so looking forward to that as well.

From what I have heard LG is only going to be doing the PH game, now that we are partnered with Hi Tech I do not think we are doing BCAAs and a Pre workout, etc (I maybe wrong on this so do not quote me)

Cyclosome™ Technology — the most advanced liposomal delivery technology ever developed for bioavailability is the answer to getting poorly absorbed Testosterone boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body so they can work ! The pharmaceutical industry has embraced this cutting-edge technology in recent years.

The Cyclosome delivery encases the hormone in a lipid membrane that prevents it from being broken down by the stomach. When the stomach is unable to break down the lipid it sends it to the liver, where it is allowed to pass unmodified. This lipid layer is time released, so it allows the hormone to go directly to the blood stream unaltered which then allows it to begin binding to androgen receptors, aka time to grow.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was talking about older products that LG made that I liked with the BCAA/EAA product. I honestly would think it would be a bad idea to re-release it now, too many players in that segment. When LG first had it they were one of the few with a complete EAA and that is why I really liked it.

LG sticking to PH/burners is FINE by me!!!! I love PH's.

M

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Where can I find Mesobolin 250?
Is it still being produced?
Does it use the Cyclosome™ Technology?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Where can I find Mesobolin 250?
Is it still being produced?
Does it use the Cyclosome™ Technology?
Yes...yes..and YES

You can pretty much find it anywhere online. This is part of the NEW and improved LG line that just came out.

I like this one the most because LG has never had a product like this (at least from what I can recall) and I like that it is only 2 pills a day (1 AM and 1 PM)

http://www.nutri-verse.com/mesobolin-250-by-lg-sciences/

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
What's your favorite LG product from the past and what new ones are you excited about?

I loved the Epi Andro, stuff made me feel like Hercules.

I'm really excited about the 4 Andro, I think the new delivery system is gonna kick ass
I have the bulk kit coming..can't wait to try new delivery system..whoo hoo :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I have the bulk kit coming..can't wait to try new delivery system..whoo hoo :)
You'll IT!!! It was the number one top seller with my three years of LG. That's the one everyone wants to use

I think it'll sell even better now since we no longer have to use the little syringes and stoppers and shoot the "product" under your tongue. You get a good standard dosage in the pill and it works better and faster

Also, its easier to take pills in public versus a little plastic syringe in your pocket

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
You'll IT!!! It was the number one top seller with my three years of LG. That's the one everyone wants to use

I think it'll sell even better now since we no longer have to use the little syringes and stoppers and shoot the "product" under your tongue. You get a good standard dosage in the pill and it works better and faster

Also, its easier to take pills in public versus a little plastic syringe in your pocket
Those syringes freaked out non lifters whenever I used it in public..kinda funny..I couldn't stand the taste of the liquid either so another reason to look forward to the pills

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those syringes freaked out non lifters whenever I used it in public..kinda funny..I couldn't stand the taste of the liquid either so another reason to look forward to the pills
I always loved when holding the liquid under the tongue I would momentary forget and try to talk and dribble down the front of my face like I was on Haldol. Liquids were a means to an end but the tablets will be vastly more convenient.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I always loved when holding the liquid under the tongue I would momentary forget and try to talk and dribble down the front of my face like I was on Haldol. Liquids were a means to an end but the tablets will be vastly more convenient.
Dude I have been there WAY TOO MANY TIMES. Especially when I am in a rush out the door for work "bye honey....*dribble Epi all down my shirt*"

L

Lendo

Awards

I just noticed LG Sciences has brought back the legendary Adipokinetix. Back in 90's/2000's Adipokinetix/Lipokinetix were THE cutting edge fat burners! Can't wait to try this again!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I just noticed LG Sciences has brought back the legendary Adipokinetix. Back in 90's/2000's Adipokinetix/Lipokinetix were THE cutting edge fat burners! Can't wait to try this again!

Yes sir!!! Its good stuff man!!!!!!