Getting Cut for the Summer Season!

loganLG

Awards
Summer is almost here and it's time to shed the winter fat off. Our Cutting Andro Kit is the product line for you! IT contains four of our best selling products that will burn fat, produce testosterone, and get you lean and fit. The four products include:
1. 17-ProAndro: Gives an alternate pathway for DHT production in men (Testosterone) and has a very serious intranisic activity!
2. 1-Andro: Has a double bond at the first molecule which will help avoid absorbing in the food you eat and thus more is supplied to your body. It also helps avoid conversion to estrogen and since its a dry prohormone it acts as a hardener into your cycle.
3. EpiAndro: Also converts to DHT and adds more aggression and to your lifts giving you the mindset to push through your workout, and also help increase your strength and mass!
4. Form-XT: Is our PCT product which you use at the end of the cycle to help combat any estrogen that may have been produced but more importantly keeps your natural testosterone production working so when your cycle is complete you don't experience any decreased levels.

Has anyone tried our Cutting Andro Kit or any other products that we sell please post and post any questions you have on our product line!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will harden you up too so plan your cut so you can take advantage of that.

loganLG

Awards
True, Everyone wants to have that hardened cut muscle look while on the beach! Plus i love the aggression factor from the EpiAndro for my lifting sessions.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So what is the difference between 17-Pro and Epi Andro?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, Everyone wants to have that hardened cut muscle look while on the beach! Plus i love the aggression factor from the EpiAndro for my lifting sessions.
The pic in my avi was with an Epi finish :)

loganLG

Awards
Epi-Andro helps produce DHT and helps balance out your androgen/estrogen levels so they are equally leveled. So its a test booster that also acts as a estrogen blocker. 17-Pro also produces DHT but acts as a hardener for the muscle and gives you a dry and striated look. Also its been tested to give an "aggression" mindset in the gym which helps increase the intensity of the workout and helps in strength. I personally like Epi-Andro more due to the androgen/estrogen ratio balance but both have given people great results. If you want we can send you a a free bottle of your choice of the two and you can review it here on the forums if your interested!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want we can send you a a free bottle of your choice of the two and you can review it here on the forums if your interested!
Very generous of you!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My contest run (UFE Worlds) will be pbold, ph17 and epi....

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi-Andro helps produce DHT and helps balance out your androgen/estrogen levels so they are equally leveled. So its a test booster that also acts as a estrogen blocker. 17-Pro also produces DHT but acts as a hardener for the muscle and gives you a dry and striated look. Also its been tested to give an "aggression" mindset in the gym which helps increase the intensity of the workout and helps in strength. I personally like Epi-Andro more due to the androgen/estrogen ratio balance but both have given people great results. If you want we can send you a a free bottle of your choice of the two and you can review it here on the forums if your interested!
thank you for the offer but i am starting a log on monday, so for someone with a high bodyfat, around 18 to 19 wich one will be better to maintant mass and strenght in a cut?

loganLG

Awards
In my opinion it would depend on the diet the person was on since the drugs work best with a proper diet. I would say either one would work but for cutting i would stick with 17-pro since it acts as a hardener being a dry prohormone. So you would maintain your mass and also have a hardened look while loosing body fat. Plus you have the "aggression" that comes with the prohormone and I've personally used it and i definitely had a better "pump" off of 17-pro and i increased my weight strength by about 10-15% then not being on it in just one cycle of 1 month so if you ran it for 2-3 months your strength might be even higher but i have yet to try.

loganLG

Awards
You used both ph17 & epi and were as cut and striated in your pic? That's awesome! I've been using p-bold for about a month now and it seriously has helped my joints so much! How did you place at UFE Worlds?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You used both ph17 & epi and were as cut and striated in your pic? That's awesome! I've been using p-bold for about a month now and it seriously has helped my joints so much! How did you place at UFE Worlds?
No doing them this year lol you are sending me the supps in a couple months lol Now this will be a log to remember. Tons of pics and a whole prep layed out. Don't know if you know but I own a gym so this is getting done!!! My main competition is my partner :) going to epic we have been battling together for 20 years.

loganLG

Awards
Got ya i thought you were running them both for your last show. Definitely post some photos in here with the products so we can show what kind of results come with using them. And that's awesome you own a gym, I've always wanted to own one and maybe one day i will. I've been using p-bold for almost 3 weeks and my joints feel amazing! Better than they ever have and it helps with my leg days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got ya i thought you were running them both for your last show. Definitely post some photos in here with the products so we can show what kind of results come with using them. And that's awesome you own a gym, I've always wanted to own one and maybe one day i will. I've been using p-bold for almost 3 weeks and my joints feel amazing! Better than they ever have and it helps with my leg days.
Yah pbold is great for the joints, a very underrated supp actually. Yah we'll be lousy with pics starting early fall late summer. I heavily rely on them for prep.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if the offer still stand i would gladly log and review 17 pro :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This was the result of my 17pro/epiandro run last year...
ForumRunner_20150418_135843.png

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You did run both at the sane time? For how long?

h3rcules

Awards
I purchased a stack cutting andro kit and will run soon, once completed will give you an honest opinion