Getting Big as S*** With LG Sciences Bulk Andro Kit!!!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I am going to be logging https://www.lgsciences.com/product/bulking-androkit/ (it was mailed to me yesterday, so I should be receiving it this week. I will be lifting 5x a week, doing cardio 2x a week (15-25mins max).

Description:

This kit is for the guy who is serious about putting on mass and has the diet and exercise program to prove it! Putting on mass requires hard gym sessions and also lots of good, quality protein to help build muscle.
A double dose of the best mass builder on the market

A dry prohormone for unthinkable strength gains

A powerful Testosterone boosting, estrogen blocking off-cycle PCT

The BULK ANDRO kit is our best combination of prohormones that we believe will give you every advantage during your bulking phase.
M1D Andro tablets are a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen.
M1D Andro liquid gives you a faster, more intense delivery system, doubling your effective dose of the prohormones in M1D Andro.
1-Andro is a perfect addition to your prohormone cycle. This dry prohormone is one that people love for the intense hardening and strength assisting effects.
Form-XT is the perfect PCT product for getting you back into perfect condition after your cyle

When combined with proper diet and exercise the mental and physical benefits to this prohormone give you an amazing edge in the gym to reach your fitness goals for strength and mass. Like any prohormone we suggest that you be over 21 and of course have a good diet and exercise program and be in good general health as checked by a doctor. We have engineered a delivery matrix that we think based on preliminary studies will help maximize hormone conversion. These ingredients should help you make the most of every tablet! Rapid dissolve tablets ensure even, uniform delivery

Get maximum absorption!

The liquid delivery system gives you immediate absorption in the mouth and then prolonged absorption through the digestive tract. This allows for better bioavailability and more immediate action in the body. Liquids are best taken by holding the liquid under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swishing it around your mouth and swallowing completely. This allows the maximal absorption. Doses can be taken any time of the day but are best spaced out as far as possible. At a minimum you should wait at least 20 minutes between doses.

Things To Know About LG Sciences Prohormones:
1) There is effectively no liver toxicity with legal prohormones.
2) All claims are dependant on proper diet and exercise.
3) All prohormone products have the possibility of side effects, but they are rare (read the warning on the bottle for a full description).
4) Prohormones should only be taken by people over 21 unless with a doctors supervision.

The Bulk Andro Kit consists of:

M1D Andro Liquid - LG Sciences Prohormones

M1D Andro is a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen.

This is the best mass building supplement on the market

You will see a crazy jump in your Libdo

It will increase your appetite

100% Safe and Legal

Non-Liver Toxic

How will M1D Andro help me?

M1D Andro is a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen. Based on some preliminary studies, this combination may boost testosterone better compared to either one alone (1). This combined with proper diet and exercise can help you look and feel your best.

When combined with proper diet and exercise the mental and physical benefits to this prohormone give you an amazing edge in the gym to reach your fitness goals for strength and mass. Like any prohormone we suggest that you be over 21 and of course have a good diet and exercise program and be in good general health as checked by a doctor.

Get Maximum absorption with our liquid delivery method!

The liquid delivery system gives you immediate absorption in the mouth and then prolonged absorption through the digestive tract. This allows for better bio-availability and more immediate action in the body. 1-Andro is best taken by holding the liquid under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swishing it around your mouth and swallowing completely. This allows the maximal absorption. Doses can be taken any time of the day but are best spaced out as far as possible. At a minimum you should wait at least 20 minutes between doses.

1) There is effectively no liver toxicity with legal Prohormones.
3) All Prohormone products have the possibility of side effects, but they are rare (read the warning on the bottle for a full description).
4) Prohormones should only be taken by people over 21 unless with a doctors supervision.

Directions: Shake well. Adapta caps snap down and then screw on. Dispense 3ml under the tongue. Hold the contents under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the contents around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 2-4 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example: 3ml upon awaking, 2 ml at 5PM and 3ml before bed.

M1D Andro Tablets - LG Sciences Prohormones

(same description as above)

M1D Andro is a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen. Based on some preliminary studies, this combination may boost testosterone better compared to either one alone (1). This combined with proper diet and exercise can help you look and feel your best.

When combined with proper diet and exercise the mental and physical benefits to this prohormone give you an amazing edge in the gym to reach your fitness goals for strength and mass. Like any prohormone we suggest that you be over 21 and of course have a good diet and exercise program and be in good general health as checked by a doctor.

1) There is effectively no liver toxicity with legal Prohormones.
3) All Prohormone products have the possibility of side effects, but they are rare (read the warning on the bottle for a full description).

Directions: Shake well. Adapt a caps snap down and then screw on. Dispense 3ml under the tongue. Hold the contents under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the contents around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 2-4 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example: 3ml upon awaking, 2 ml at 5PM and 3ml before bed.

1 – Androstenolone - LG Sciences Prohormones

How will 1-Andro help me?

1-Androstenolone is a compound that has a unique structure which makes it favorable to many people who want to balance their hormones. This steroid hormone has a double bond at the 1st molecule, which many theorize make it more resistant to metabolic clearing. This 1-ene structure also helps resist conversion to many hormones that are not considered optimal for men like estrogen and dihydro-testosterone metabolites. Thus with 1-Andro you get a prohormone that may enhance your androgen to estrogen ratio, without adding in additional metabolites that you may not want in your system. This prohormone is great for adding in a dry prohormone to a cycle or used alone to offset the environmental estrogens in your diet. When combined with proper diet and exercise the mental and physical benefits to this prohormone give you an amazing edge in the gym to reach your fitness goals for strength and mass. Like any prohormone we suggest that you be over 21 and of course have a good diet and exercise program and be in good general health as checked by a doctor.

Get Maximum absorption with our liquid delivery method!

The liquid delivery system gives you immediate absorption in the mouth and then prolonged absorption through the digestive tract. This allows for better bio-availability and more immediate action in the body. 1-Andro is best taken by holding the liquid under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swishing it around your mouth and swallowing completely. This allows the maximal absorption. Doses can be taken any time of the day but are best spaced out as far as possible. At a minimum you should wait at least 20 minutes between doses.

For PCT they include: Form-XT Caplets - LG Sciences Prohormones (if it's the liquid form-xt, let me know and I will edit this)

Form-XT will optimize your hormones and will work for both natural optimization and post cycle therapy after a cycle of LG Sciences prohormone products.

Boost Free Testosterone

Block estrogen production

Powerful off-cycle PCT

100% Safe and Legal

Non-Liver Toxic

The new Form-XT contains a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that has been shown in preliminary literature to be potent at mopping up aromatase and reducing the estrogen load. LG Sciences theorize that the estrogen to androgen ratio in men is causing them to not look and feel their best, which may be robbing them of hard earned muscle.

Shake well. Adapta caps snap down and then screw on. Dispense 3ml under the tongue. Hold the contents under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the contents around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 2-4 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example: 3ml upon awaking, 2 ml at 5PM and 3ml before bed.

I am fairly new to PH/DS, I have only run one cycle, and that was Epi+Furaza, I do however have AAS experience. I look forward to running this and seeing what it has to offer! I will update once I receive it in the mail.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I appologize I put up so many threads, I kept hitting it and getting an error message saying my token ran out or something, or it would say server maintenance.... I just cleaned them all up, sorry for cluttering up this section..... Anyways I have been eating about maintenance/+200 above, I am going to go to about 4-500 cals above maintenance. I am going to go have a very high protein, mid-high fat, moderate carb diet. I was hoping anyone with experience with these any of these compounds or the kit as a whole could give me some input. I am never done being a student, no matter what subject/topic/anything really, 24/7/365. If you had to compare these compounds ( I know they won't be as strong ) but what would these be compared to regarding AAS? (I am not the most knowledgeable about PH's/DS like I said before, I have 4 AAS cycles under my belt, 2 of which were when I was 17-18 ***Don't ever do that if your a teen and reading this, it's not worth it, just wait till your over 21***) Any recommendations on diet? Dosing (most effective ways, times, empty stomach or with food? and if food any macro in particular?) The compounds I have used in my life are Epi,Furaza, D-Bol, anadrol, Test-e, Test prop, test sustanon, and EQ.) My current training regimen (in no particular day order, it depends heavily on my lower back) But I do back and about 6-9 sets of Bi's, Legs (I can't do squats or DL's do to a lower back injury, I sustained in 05' doing DL's, so I can do 75-85% of the type of lifts most people do, but not all) I do make it up with other types of lifts. I have a day designated to shoulders and calfs, Chest and Tri's 6-9 sets of tri's, and over the last few weeks have been adding an additional day of just arms (8-10 sets for both chest and tri's.) However I believe I am going to change it to 10 sets of bi's on back day, and 10 sets of tri's on chest day, and do 3-6 sets for every major muscle group on my last workout day of the week. I usually go 1-2 days on 1 day off, If I go 3 days in a row I notice my back starts to nag me, and It's just been working better going 1-2 days on 1 off as of late, for my body and have seen better gains. When I lift I aim for the 8-12 rep range. I also do 2 (sometimes but rarely 3) days of cardio on the elyptical for 15-25mins at the end of my workout when I do indeed do cardio. A bit about me personally I am 26 yrs old, I have a little over 2 1/2 yrs clean from opiates. I recently quit my job (was getting shafted) do some odd jobs on the side, but I am not going to be broke anytime soon (not bragging, I just want to point out that $ and time aren't something I will have to worry about much if at all while running this, so it will have my full attention.) I had been working in sales the last 5 years, and I recently decided I am going back to school (dropped out early) to finish getting my Kinesiology degree. Being drug free has changed my life, however it has hampered my social life a bit as well. I don't go out nearly as much as I used to, A. Because opiates are an epidemic by me B. Just about everyone I know/knew is still using, so I find it's best to just stay away from all that. I do go out to take care of needs any man would have to ;), it's good to have a NSA type "friend", especially on cycle! What I am getting to is that my main focus during this whole cycle is to just put on as much mass as possible. I currently weigh between 245-255. You may ask, why at that size would you not be cutting? We'll I just lost 35-40 lbs, I was stalling on a cut, so I started to re-comp, and was making great gains for a re-comp. I am the opposite of a hard gainer, and usually don't have any issue losing weight. I knew I wasn't going to be able to get "beach ready" by the summer, so I want to put on as much size as possible, than once a little time has passed when I finish PCT, I will start cutting in August-September, throughout the winter and spring, and be ready by NEXT year. So the short term goal is just Mass MAss MASs MASS MASSSSSSSSSSSS and STRENGTH!!! That's about all I can think of at the moment, anyone and everyone is welcome to chime in, give their input, critique me, point out ANYTHING you feel I can improve on!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok I am subbed a couple of things I can help with so far...take the doses with some fat as it tends to help with absorption. One other thing that stood out. Don't force feed to gain mass while on this compounds. You are a big guy so I don't think you have problems gaining. 200 extra cals a day doesn't sound too bad but I would be cautious going any higher. You want gains to be as lean as possible. It's not how much you gain it's how much you keep. I have seen gains with this kind of compounds without changing diet at all and you get leaner.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I appreciate it! I have been struggling to try to even go 200 cals above maintenance, I just feel bloated/stuffed all the time!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate it! I have been struggling to try to even go 200 cals above maintenance, I just feel bloated/stuffed all the time!
Don't bloat yourself try a little lower you will still make gains. You're going to get hungry eventually listen to your body. When in doubt common sense should prevail :)

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Don't bloat yourself try a little lower you will still make gains. You're going to get hungry eventually listen to your body. When in doubt common sense should prevail :)
Thanks, that makes sense :D, I just got it in the mail, I will be starting tomorrow, should this be refrigerated once I open it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, that makes sense :D, I just got it in the mail, I will be starting tomorrow, should this be refrigerated once I open it?
Shouldn't be necessary

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Ok cool, and at my size I should go with the recommended dosing schedule on their site? LG_Sciences do you want to chime in at all or any other reps as well? Also I REALLY APPRECIATE the help Dream, you get my vote 100% to be a rep for this company!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best to stick with recommended dosages to start yah

Vinsanity

Awards
In for results!

PS - congrats on being clean. That is an extremely tough cycle to break man. Know that a lot of people are proud of you and keep fighting the good fight!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
In for results!

PS - congrats on being clean. That is an extremely tough cycle to break man. Know that a lot of people are proud of you and keep fighting the good fight!
Thanks, I appreciate it!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Took my first dose this morning

**I have a question about the caps, it doesn't say how to take them (I assume just swallow not dissolve, but I am new to this whole delivery system so who knows). The 2 liquids, I let sit under my tongue for a minute each, then just swish around my mouth for what would you say? About another minute

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established

**I have a question about the caps, it doesn't say how to take them (I assume just swallow not dissolve, but I am new to this whole delivery system so who knows). The 2 liquids, I let sit under my tongue for a minute each, then just swish around my mouth for what would you say? About another minute
Yes when I took ph 17 I did under for 1 and swished for at least another 1

LGSciences

Awards

No need for refrigeration, but def make sure you shake before dosing.

LGSciences

Awards

The caps are made to just be swallowed and absorbed through the digestive track. mattborn00 is spot on with the liquid hold for a minute than swish for another minute and swallow.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Tonight I did legs (I know its going to take a week or 2, before I probably notice effects) and Legs aren't a good gauge for me anyways, due to my back I cant do squats, so I do 5 sets of Leg presses, 4 sets of Leg extensions, 4 sets of Leg Curls (I can do the max weight on all of these at least 10x) So I alternate between going to failure, or dropping some weight on Leg extensions and just holding it at the top for longer, and just make sure to do everything with the best form possible (not that I don't always try for perfect form, but I think you probably understand what I mean). I also do 5 seats of seated calf raises, as a baseline I was able to do 180lbs (2 45's on each side) 15 reps 5x tonight. Tomorrow is 75% going to be a rest day, if that changes, I will certainly update.

I do have 2 questions for people who have used this or at least know about it.

1. What is the average time it takes before you will start to notice the benefits from these compounds ( Even if it's increased aggression at the gym, to the increase in strength/mass, libido, etc..)

2. Does this potentially cause heart burn? Now I have had very bad heart burn for years, I am prescribed nexium for it, and I forgot to take it this morning, I took it late this afternoon, so I am 90+% sure that was what caused it.... But I am curious if anyone else has noticed this?

**One suggestion for LG, I would include at least 1-2 more of the dropper/measuring syringes (whatever they are considered), just incase A. You lose it, it would be hard to measure this out with another measuring syringe or a regular syringe, because once you put in that that plastic stopper on the inside of the cap, it's perfectly measured so none leaks out. B. Incase the numbers on the side of the syringe dropper fade... Just a suggestion, I would have 2-4 of em in the Kit, with the multiple liquid compounds you need to measure out.

Also the taste: I can best describe it as "Unflavored", it's not good not bad, it doesn't taste like anything... It's something any average Joe wouldn't notice as a taste, so any real bodybuilder it's ABSOLUTELY not an issue when it comes to taste.

That's about all I have for now.... O yeah, How long should you wait between your morning dose, and afternoon dose, and is there any benefit to taking it pre-workout?

LGSciences

Awards
So as long as there's a 10min window between dosing you are good. A lot of people like taking a dose pre-workout. Especially, with the 1-Andro

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
So as long as there's a 10min window between dosing you are good. A lot of people like taking a dose pre-workout. Especially, with the 1-Andro
What do u mean 10 minute window? Does that mean 10 mins in between taking each liquid.... I have been taking em back to back.... I should take one, then wait 10 mins? Or are you saying wait 10 mins before I workout? Or 10 mins before I eat or drink anything after taking any of the liquids?

Its Draft Time!!! :D Anyways I did Shoulders tonight. I am happy to report, my shoulder is definitely healing, last week I couldn't even get up 35-40lbs last week (on DB presses) today I was able to get up to 65s before my left shoulder couldn't handle it... I had a Great all around workout, I went earlier than normal so I could catch the draft on TV, and it was packed ( My libido must be up a bit, because I wouldn't have minded any of the ones under 45 ;) ). I was able to add 5lbs to my lateral raises, add 2 reps to the shoulder press machine (I do the max amount which is 200-250 I forget atm). I have had to tailor make a new shoulder workout in the last 2 weeks to adjust to let the part of my shoulder that was hurt recover, I assume I am 1 maybe 2 weeks max away from being able to go back to full weight DB presses, but every other part of my shoulder workout hasn't seemed to be hampered in any way shape or form. I was able to add in 3 extra sets today from last week (3 sets of DB presses, although they were light, I was happy to be able to at least get 65lbs up for 6 reps, HUGE improvement from last week) I also went up 10lbs on shrugs, and was very pleased. Now tomorrow I am 90% sure I am going to do chest and tri's... Looking forward to it!

**Side note/another topic, I am kind of dissapointed with the Jets 1st round pick, they better get some WR's in the next few rounds...

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
10 min between doses or when you have multiple liquids you want to take in the morning wait 10 min between the different products

JD261985

Banned
Awards
10 min between doses or when you have multiple liquids you want to take in the morning wait 10 min between the different products
Yes take one dose of one product..wait at least ten minutes...then dose the next product..don't do it back to back

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Gotcha, and how long should u wait to eat or drink after taking a liquid dose?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I wish they would get people that actually know what they are doing to rep their products and log them... Smh

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I wish they would get people that actually know what they are doing to rep their products and log them... Smh
Well sorry if I wasn't explained about this sub lingual delivery system, I know what I am doing, I just wasn't explained this SPECIFIC products dosing protocol, and I have much more experience with actual AAS, so if your saying this like I am going to "fk" myself because I don't know what I am doing, that is not the case. I also don't "Rep" for them...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well sorry if I wasn't explained about this sub lingual delivery system, I know what I am doing, I just wasn't explained this SPECIFIC products dosing protocol, and I have much more experience with actual AAS, so if your saying this like I am going to "fk" myself because I don't know what I am doing, that is not the case. I also don't "Rep" for them...
Lol don't worry about it you've been doing it for a week. It's not like you haven't been getting it into your system. This is just how you do it for optimal delivery and transport. Also Big Tex if I remember correctly you've run quite a few injectables like trenbelone for example. You realize that you won't feel a thing from these products right? These products aren't even in the same ball park as what you were running for your recent show

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Not even a week like 3 days lol, and only one dose out of those 3 days was when I would use the 2 liquids back to back... lol It's not like it ruined my cycle or anything...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Not even a week like 3 days lol, and only one dose out of those 3 days was when I would use the 2 liquids back to back... lol It's not like it ruined my cycle or anything...
Lol no it definitely didn't ruin your cycle

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I took off yesterday (I took a sample of a thermo I had in the morning, and something in it made me feel like crap all day yesterday), but anyways I got in a good Back workout today. My gym closes WAY to early IMO on the weekends, 6 on Saturdays, and 4 on Sundays (I am going to have to early tomorrow), but the reason I say that is because I took shorter breaks in between sets than I usually do. Anyways here are the highlights from my workout: I was able to add 7.5 lbs to bent over rows with this shaped handle ------- I added 15 Lbs to the B.O.R to the angled handle that feel like it works more of your mid and the sides of your back, and I just incorporated that last week (my lower back is finally feeling up to it). I did 3 sets at each grip/area. I did 3 sets of Lat pull downs, I added 10lbs to my second set, and in total 12.5lbs by my final set. I did 3 sets of the "Long pull" I guess its called, where your feet are against a flat surface, and your seated, and you pull a cable (obv), with the close grip I was able to add 20 lbs (I was shocked, maybe it's because I had an extra day to 2 days between back w.o's, but I noticed a DEFINITE strength gain (20 lbs is a big Jump on something like that tho). On the wide grip handle I went up 2 reps (from 10 to 12) on the second set I was able to add 10lbs and do 10 reps. I did 2 sets of each. No strength or rep gains on my final 3 sets which was on the pec deck machine (the one with the handles you grab, not the one where your elbows are bent, against pads, if that makes sense), I sat facing the machine (in reverse) to work my back. Overall it was a great workout, I felt great, nice pump as well! Tomorrow I am going to chest and tri's (maybe add in Bi's, but I may just do chest tomorrow) then arms (Bi's and Tri's on Monday or Tuesday depending how I feel, I am going to do legs on one of those days, so my next 5 day outlook is probably Sun Chest, Mon Arms or Legs Tuesday Arms or Legs Wednesday Rest Thursday Shoulders. I will update tomorrow!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I had a great workout tonight, (I am about to go to bed, so I will post about it during the day tomorrow). I have a question for LG or anyone with experience with these 3 compounds.... Do they have the potential to make you bloated/hold more water weight? (It may be what I ate on mothers day), I will see tomorrow, but I was just curious?

LGSciences

Awards
I had a great workout tonight, (I am about to go to bed, so I will post about it during the day tomorrow). I have a question for LG or anyone with experience with these 3 compounds.... Do they have the potential to make you bloated/hold more water weight? (It may be what I ate on mothers day), I will see tomorrow, but I was just curious?
With any wet prohormone, as with M1D Andro, there is a potential for bloat due to estrogen conversion. Yet, M1D Andro has an AI in it. So, you shouldn't notice much/if any water weight/bloat from the product. This is where we separate from a lot of products. You may see huge gains from others, but most is lost when off cycle when you loss the water weight.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Gotcha... We'll I am going to point out the highlights of my workout last night. I was able to do 80's on DB Bench, which is big for me, because It means I am almost 100% healed in my shoulder/rotator cuff area. I was able to add 2 reps to flat bench on my last two sets. I was also able to add 10lbs to all 3 of my sets of cable crossovers. When it came to tri's (I just do 7-8 sets, then I have a day were I do just arms), there was no strength changes to report on tri's. Overall it was a good workout. I look forward to starting week 2 on this!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Dunno why that PM posted on this, anyways, I will be having an update tomorrow after I workout, I just got back from court, and my gym closes at 9, so I may do a 2 a day 2morrow, legs AM, shoulders PM.... Sorry about this, it's been a hectic 2 days...

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Tonight I was finally back in the gym after 2 days off.... I had a great shoulder workout tonight. Let me preface this by saying it was one of those days were I was dragging @ss, and if I hadn't been off the last 2 days, I may have used today as one of my 2 off days for the week, but I am glad I didn't. I had a ridiculous pump an overall fullness tonight after only like 2-3 sets of (DB Presses). I was very happy to get up 70lb DB's Easily (I probably could've done 80-85 10x 90 6x, maybe next week, I still felt the rotator cuff area a tad bit sore/tight on my left side when I was lifting) But again, the week after I hurt it initially which has to be 4 maybe 5 weeks ago, I could barely get up 35s, so this is a DEFINITE sign my shoulder is healing, healing nicely and quicker than I anticipated. I did 4 sets of DB presses (55x12 60x12 65x12 70x11-12) I started light as I have been, to gauge how the injury is, incase your wondering why I went so light... I went over to the shoulder press machine, I did the max which is 200 added 5lbs on top of it (max I could on with the 2.5lb "cubes") I did 3 sets and was able to do (10,10,9)reps. I then did lateral raises (3 sets going "sideways" and 2sets (second set, was a super set to failure, both of these sets raising the dumbbells forward (I describe the lift, because I may often mis-name some of the lifts that aren't common I.E Bench,DL,Squat,Presses,Shrugs,Curls,Pushdowns, Etc. But when it comes to lifts, and especially variations I will most likely call it by the wrong name, so please FEEL FREE to correct me! lol) I then moved over to the cables, I set it to the lowest level it could go and raised it across my body diagonally and upwards (if some1 knows the name of this PLEASE let me know) When I was young, I was good at loosing weight, I lost 75lbs when I was 15-16, but had trouble putting on muscle, this guy who was at my gym, was probably the biggest person I've personally met who is 100% natty. Anyways he got me on a routine, and diet plan, and I started seeing gains, and then when I went on my first cycle I just blew up. My back and shoulders have always been big since I have used the back and shoulder routine he laid out for me (except I have to change certain things due to my back) but for the most part it's the same, and again my shoulders and back are looking big again, chest is average... Basically when it comes to strength, my Chest (although I switched up my routine to more DB Bench, then BB bench, out of no other reason than I have no training partner) and my chest and chest strength seem to be skyrocketing way more then it ever has, so I am happy with that ATM. Where I do lack strength wise, is BI's, I mainly due DB curls, and BB Curls, with slight variations with the DB, and switch between seated and standing. If someone could suggest some BI exercises that may have helped them, or exercises they use regularly Id certainly appreciate it! Anyways back to my workout tonight.. I then finished with 3 sets on the smith machine where I was able to add 20lbs from the prior week and only do 1 less rep my last 2 sets, where I would have a semi close grip, palms facing down, and raise it up to around neck level (again I apologize I don't know what this is called, I used to have a much better knowledge of the names of said lifts, now I can just describe them and hopefully someone can pop in and clarify the names on some of them :) ) Overall it was a very good productive, informative (injury wise, I know where I am at in my recovery), and strength gains/added reps on a few lifts, and a drastic increase in pump!

**Side note, I didn't have heartburn yesterday, but I had it again today... This has been 3-4 days in the 8-9 days I have used this kit I have noticed this... Has anyone else noticed heartburn from any of these compounds? Nothing else has changed supplement or diet wise for me, other than this, so I am pretty sure this is the cause.. I do have chronic heartburn, but I take nexium or a generic alternative to it, and that has eliminated it every day other then the days I forget to take it, but I have noticed it on this, even when I take nexium... If I take 2-3 tums on top of the nexium it goes away for a while, so it's no big deal, especially if the gains continue/increase...

Tomorrow I am probably going to do legs (my week is thrown off), I prefer doing legs or having a rest day in between shoulders and back or chest, I did chest Monday, so I am 99% sure It will be legs, and then Saturday will be back/bi. I will update tomorrow night...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good job so far big guy....ive never had heartburn from the sublinguals, I wouldn't think its related but keep us posted on it..
:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah so many things could be the cause of heartburn |I am key on the delivery system so would hope that wasn't the cause. Even so think you would adjust to it anyway. Also if you are eating higher acidic foods there could be a direct relationship of course that goes without saying.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Yea, My only diet changes have been Occasionally eating a slice or 2 of cheese as fats for taking this with but ussually peanut butter organic, and I have been eating more avocados I <3 avocados recently... Are avocados high acidic?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing there depicts acid increase. Could be an isolated situation. Keep monitoring it, it may pass.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I am typing this with 1 arm so if there is spelling mistake that's y, I was doing bent over rows, on the machine with the palms up grip, and on my 5th set, 1st rep I felt a shooting a pain, and just dropped it, any motion I make palms up like curling even w/o weights I feel a shooting pain going from mid forearm to my BIs, I am sorry if this sounds a little gay but I am basically holding back tears atm, because it was an injury that knocked me out of BB in the first place, and now I am mid cycle, and don't know what to do? There is no way I can lift most upper body excercises ATM, I can still probably do leg machines, and I don't know how long this is going to take to heal... I am going to take the next 5-7 days off all upper body exercises (anything really that req's me to use arms) Should I hold off, or keep on using this? It's been about 10 days, opinions greatly appreciated...

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Update: As the pump is wearing off from working out, my arm is feeling better, noticeably, which is a positive sign (I hope), does any1 know what could be the reasoning behind this?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have the same re occurring injury, mine was the tendon the actually flex the bicep.. I stopped doing bent rows completely and it feels much better, before I could barely curl with it

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I have the same re occurring injury, mine was the tendon the actually flex the bicep.. I stopped doing bent rows completely and it feels much better, before I could barely curl with it
Did u have to take time off? What do u suggest? I will do legs 2morrow, and maybe try and c what I can do with light weights for the next week and gauge it that way?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Did u have to take time off? What do u suggest? I will do legs 2morrow, and maybe try and c what I can do with light weights for the next week and gauge it that way?
I took any any direct bicep work out of training, about 2 weeks to feel good then light row variations and light curling

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Well maybe this can help some1 understand better what I may have hurt HVACTech seems to have it rite, but I just did lateral raises easily pain free with 20's but couldn't curl 5lbs

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well maybe this can help some1 understand better what I may have hurt HVACTech seems to have it rite, but I just did lateral raises easily pain free with 20's but couldn't curl 5lbs
sounds about right

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
So If I have to do 12-15 sets of lateral raises for shoulders this week, and 12-15 sets on the pec-deck machine for chest so be it, just rest arms for the rest of this week, and gauge it Monday....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So If I have to do 12-15 sets of lateral raises for shoulders this week, and 12-15 sets on the pec-deck machine for chest so be it, just rest arms for the rest of this week, and gauge it Monday....
Exactly... absolutely no reason to further the injury

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Sounds good! Will do Legs 2morrpw and update after that... (as I keep icing it' it's feeling better and better)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be careful man, you may want to consider different lifts that are not as stressful on your easily injured parts, but work them just as well.

I never do upright rows, as an old shoulder injury makes them painful for me. I do tons of Pendlay rows, face pulls, Lat pulldowns, etc.

IMO, re-occuring injuries mean that form may not be correct.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Be careful man, you may want to consider different lifts that are not as stressful on your easily injured parts, but work them just as well.

I never do upright rows, as an old shoulder injury makes them painful for me. I do tons of Pendlay rows, face pulls, Lat pulldowns, etc.

I have never had this particular injury, but I have had other injuries, if that's what you mean by re-occurring..,. Today I am going to my cousins graduation, tomorrow I am doing legs, Saturday I am going to see what I can do lightly.... It's still sore, mostly in my forearm but is getting better day by day, I have decreased my dose to 1 of each M1D this week so this week I am not putting it to waste..... I am almost positive it's a strain not a tare thankfully, so hopefully by Monday I can do semi-normal workouts.... I am probably going to have to cut out arms for at least this week and next and limit my back workouts.... I will resume normal dosing 2morrow....

thelast10

thelast10

Awards

It was bent over rows on the machine, it wasn't bad form, because A. it was lighter then my max(@10 reps) by about 20-25lbs, and I hurt it rite away ( and I was about halfway up on my 1st set) I honestly don't even think there was time for bad form, and I certainly wasn't going heavy by any means... Was going for 12-13 reps....