17 pro andro dosage.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Hi

Just got the 17 andro bottle. The label says to take 4 doses of 1.5 per day. Can I take 3 doses of 2 ? Will it affect the absorption like I'm using more per dos but absorbing less ?
Three liquid doses are more convenient than 4.
Specially if I want to spread them evenly during the day.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
That would be just fine. I have been doing three doses of 3ml each, no worries. Making sure you get all the ML's a day is the most important thing.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. I guess the same goes with the epiandro. Las question , do I need to hold it longer in the mouth to be sure that the bigger dose get properly absorbed ?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
If you want there is no harm in holding it longer. I am uncertain as to how much more would absorb but it certainly cannot hurt.

mattm727

Awards
I just bought a bottle of 17 proandro and epiandro. I am doubling my dosesage with the 17 pro . There aren't many reviews on the stuff. How were your results?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the 4x a day recommendation is just to ensure your utilizing the half life...either way is fine

mattm727

Awards
Does anyone have experience running either 17 Pro Andro or Epiandro. I am currently running both , trying to get a little cut plus put on just a little size . Not sure if I am experiencing placebo, just started on the stuff 2 days ago. First day on I felt a lot of energy , again,not sure if my mind is just playing tricks on me. I have been lifting more weight and higher repetitions. When I first went to the gym on the stack I felt like my muscles didn't stay as full when I left. Not sure if it's drying me out first and will take some time before I will see some solid gains.I had great results with superdrol back like 6 years ago and remember it took about 2 weeks before I started seeing results.Now with many products taken off the market , I was a little skeptical when I went to purchase this product. Let me know if anyone has had results with either product. I don't normally participate in forums like this , normally just a spectator but haven't seen any solid feedback from anyone but LG reps...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I've used the 17 pro at recommended dosage and found it to be very mild. Similar, for me, to 20mg of Ostarine. Nothing like superdrol. So if you're lookin for a very pronounced effect from a compound, 17 pro andro isn't going to do that for you. I leaned out, gained some endurance and strength but not a lot.

mattm727

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I read somewhere that you have to take 4x the recommended dose. I'm doing 2X the dose and stacking with Epiandro. I'm already fairly muscular . I'm like 5 foot 6 197 and grew up boxing and wrestling so want to bring back that leaner physique . Fingers crossed the stuff works I might up the dose of 17 Pro in a week or so to see if that helps. Thanks again for the response.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I read somewhere that you have to take 4x the recommended dose. I'm doing 2X the dose and stacking with Epiandro. I'm already fairly muscular . I'm like 5 foot 6 197 and grew up boxing and wrestling so want to bring back that leaner physique . Fingers crossed the stuff works I might up the dose of 17 Pro in a week or so to see if that helps. Thanks again for the response.
I hope it works for you too buddy. But, if you really want that leaner physique I really prefer 30mg/day Ostarine or 400mg/day Furaza. As long as proper PCT is lined up ;)

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bottle of 17 proandro and epiandro. I am doubling my dosesage with the 17 pro . There aren't many reviews on the stuff. How were your results?
I was running one bottle with the recommended dose. It really mild in terms of gains but I wasn't expected a SD results.
For some reasons I felt really good while using it. Good mood good libido less Doms. But I think if you really want to see the full potential of the product you need to run at least 8 weeks.

How does the double dose treats you ?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I've used the 17 pro at recommended dosage and found it to be very mild. Similar, for me, to 20mg of Ostarine. Nothing like superdrol. So if you're lookin for a very pronounced effect from a compound, 17 pro andro isn't going to do that for you. I leaned out, gained some endurance and strength but not a lot.
I used ph17 when they were making it. Started with 8 doses from day 1 then added in dermacriine because by day 3 I started to feel lethargy. The combo of dermacrine, PH 17 and formeron for estrogen was really nice. Ran the PH 17 for 8 weeks. I just wish 17 pro andro didn't have arimistane in it. I never like going above 75 mg with arimistane

mattm727

Awards
How were your results ? It's day 5 and my arms feel like they lost some size. Don't like that, and hope that I get a little bigger by the end of my cycle.Definitly feel some lethargy too. What does the armistane do?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How were your results ? It's day 5 and my arms feel like they lost some size. Don't like that, and hope that I get a little bigger by the end of my cycle.Definitly feel some lethargy too. What does the armistane do?
Lost size? Its helps dry you out, lowers estrogen....

mattm727

Awards
Yeah, I know it's still early but honestly feel like my arms got a little smaller. I am running Epiandro with it so that may be a contributing factor.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Anyone know if people doubled the 1 andro and epi andro or am I gonna have to guinea pig that? Lol

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if people doubled the 1 andro and epi andro or am I gonna have to guinea pig that? Lol
You can definitely do it. But then you should consider to have serm on hand.
You will see better gains but and really see the potential of the products, but you will also rise your chances for suppression or shut down.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea I have clomid, arimidex, aromasin and letro. I can't use nolvadex

mattm727

Awards
Ok , a little update. It is day six of running this stack and am noticing some results . I started back at the gym on the 1st of April after coming off of a back injury,with little results. My workouts have always been intense and I managed to maintain most of my strength while I was recovering. Definitely got a little chubby though (pain killers and binge eating). I started the Epi andro and pro andro stack a month into training. The first couple of days on the products I wasn't too impressed , I stated that my arms looked smaller , I think the stuff was just drying me out before it starts to build up my muscle. Almost 1 week in and there is a noticeable difference in my physique. I am starting to see my abs again!!! Chest fat is going down for sure and my arms are not only more full but more defined as well. I didn't want to put on too much muscle with the stack , just wanted to see if I could cut up a little without drastically changing my diet. I'm only running this stuff for 4 weeks. My Fiance and I decided to elope to Hawaii and I'm pretty sure that I cant bring these liquids on a plane. Cant wait to see what happens in the upcoming weeks. I really like what I see so far.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I just recieved 3 17 proandros.... let see what it can do ;-)

mattm727

Awards
Nice! How long do you plan on running it for? I'm doung 2 bottles of 17 Pro and 1 Epi for 4 weeks followed Form Xt....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nice! How long do you plan on running it for? I'm doung 2 bottles of 17 Pro and 1 Epi for 4 weeks followed Form Xt....
6 weeks at 8mls

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Personally, I like to take bigger doses of 17-pro..

2-3 ml

2-4x a day

that's kinda what feels best.

The 1.5 just felt dinky to me. Maybe because I'm a bigger guy.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Personally, I like to take bigger doses of 17-pro..

2-3 ml

2-4x a day

that's kinda what feels best.

The 1.5 just felt dinky to me. Maybe because I'm a bigger guy.
im at 12mls now, 4mls 3x dailym, im 180lbs

mattm727

Awards
It will be my third week running the 17 Pro and Epi Andro stack. Wanted to give a little update. I am a poor example of what this stuff is capable of because my eating habits suck. I grew up always having to make weight for boxing and wrestling and when I left the boxing gym 7 years ago, my diet stayed there. So I dont really watch what I eat but always stick to a high protein diet and workout like a ****in machine (hour to hour and a half on the weights followed by a 2-4 mile run). When I started working out at the beginning of April, I was barely able to get 8-10 reps on bench press with 225 . I started my stack on may 1st and it seems like this past week it just started to noticeably work. My strength has gone up dramatically , I am able to shoulder press more than I ever have. I was doing 80's on dumbell press yesterday and I benched 300 lbs without too much struggle. I did not lose weight on the stuff. I am actually up like 3 or 4 lbs but definitely look more cut . My gut has gone down and I am starting to see my abs again. So based on the diet that I have , I think the stuff works as described by the company , if I were to keep a strict diet , I'm sure I would have dropped a few pounds. If I had more time I would def stay on this stuff for more like 6 weeks at double dosage minimum.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I've had pretty similar results. I look leaner and people even ask me if I've lost weight, but I've only lost a few pounds. Strength is definitely up and I just look more built. I would call it like a lean mass, almost. Cut/lean mass.

ps.

Say what you will about homeopathy. I started taking the Beast Anabolic activator, two days ago and for the first time in weeks I woke up with morning wood.
Pretty much what the stuff was designed for. To activate your natural anabolic qualities. But that's another story...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
glad to hear the positive feedback guys! we appreciate it... feel free to review it in the review section if you get a chance :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi andro converts to DHT (2 step) as does ph-17 so they will be excellent for cutting and hardening. It takes about 10 to 14 days to fully kick in but over time the body composition changes are very good. If you want to get very lean this is the way to go. Just remember if you are not going to peak within the time line of the run then wait till your ducks are lined up before you start. Hard muscle doesn't look any better if it's covered with a layer of fat :)

Josephmeekins

Awards
Why does 17 pro Andro make you feel so lethargic

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Why does 17 pro Andro make you feel so lethargic
I myself never felt any lethargy while taking the 17 Pro Andro. BUT everyone reacts differently to different compounds.