First personal feedback from Ursolix

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i sent 4 bottles of Ursolix to my contest coach out in Kansas. He's a good guy, and very very smart. Dude is a biochemist and has trained multiple "users" and naturals for contests. He's a very trained individual and his supplement knowledge is deep. Well, enough talking this ******* up.

I just received a text from him this morning regarding Ursolix. He's been using 18 caps daily, for roughly 1 week. His words exactly: "Dude ursolic acid... lol my quads are separating and i'm getting veins in my lower abdomen without changing my diet or training." "I can't give Ursolic all the credit, but nothing has changed besides adding that product."

Pretty favorable response from him, and he would typically NEVER bother with a product like Ursolix. He's one of those guys who uses protein, creatine, and steroids lol. Cause they are proven to work.

I'll be updating this thread hopefully ever week when i can get more of his feedback, but at this point i'm very happy.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
jesus why dont room with him at the arnold if you like him so much! lol

ill be starting the ursolix sometime this week, ill give my feedback as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. Interesting. I think I will give this another run when I am leaner.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you run it at the right dose, and you're not an idiot when it comes to dieting, i think Ursolix could be a great natty/recomp product to run. I can't wait to use it, but at the moment i'm booked solid with other stuff before this competition.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was actually gonna skype with him today, so will hopefully get some more feedback. Thanks for reminding.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So i sent 4 bottles of Ursolix to my contest coach out in Kansas. He's a good guy, and very very smart. Dude is a biochemist and has trained multiple "users" and naturals for contests. He's a very trained individual and his supplement knowledge is deep. Well, enough talking this ******* up.

I just received a text from him this morning regarding Ursolix. He's been using 18 caps daily, for roughly 1 week. His words exactly: "Dude ursolic acid... lol my quads are separating and i'm getting veins in my lower abdomen without changing my diet or training." "I can't give Ursolic all the credit, but nothing has changed besides adding that product."

Pretty favorable response from him, and he would typically NEVER bother with a product like Ursolix. He's one of those guys who uses protein, creatine, and steroids lol. Cause they are proven to work.

I'll be updating this thread hopefully ever week when i can get more of his feedback, but at this point i'm very happy.

That's about all I'm believe in too at this point haha...

We talking about your coach, I thought u trained with him in person?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Was actually gonna skype with him today, so will hopefully get some more feedback. Thanks for reminding.
np man lol

nah they are a few states away

in case no one else tells you, i appreciate your constant change of avi's ;)

wakingmalice

Awards
Hey guys,

Like he said, I don't run many supplements at all. However I was taking E/C starting about a month and a half before starting ursolix. I'm still on E/C while on ursolix but I feel i'm able to differentiate between my rate of fat loss before and after ursolix even while on E/C.

So i'm down another 2 pounds this week. this is the first significant actual number loss since starting ursolix. It's been all in the mirror before then which is really interesting. Shoulder veins are coming in nicely unpumped, fat around my chest area is going away noticeably, midsection is flattening out. Diet hasn't adjusted yet, but it will for this week. running around 2.4k cals now. NO cardio. And i'll add i'm a big time "endo" if we must use those terms. Losing fat is very difficult for me.

I'm through two bottles now. working on my third. I might have to look in to getting another to finish off a longer run of it to see how it keeps working.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nah we do everything online or by the phone.

Talked to him today, he's still quite pleased with how things are going. Lost 2 lbs, not due to ursolix since he is on a cut, but he says his body is changing and Ursolix is helping in that regard. Nothing mind blowing, but it is better than diet alone.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's legit.
I thought he was standing next to u pushing u through it.
Thats some motivation I may want 1 day haha... Some1 training my body Building style.

wakingmalice

Awards
That's legit.
I thought he was standing next to u pushing u through it.
Thats some motivation I may want 1 day haha... Some1 training my body Building style.

Welll you know where to find me :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol its a complete coincidence since I was researching this earlier and considering running Ursolic Acid, but apparently your tune has changed?

I'd much rather take EPI which is practically side free and get better gains. And EPI isn't going to make me sterile.
Seriously though definitely interested in this stuff!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My tune has changed actually.

My biggest issue was when PA released Ursolic Acid, and his write-ups were ridiculous. The reports of lean mass acquisition while losing fat were ridiculous. That added to reports of reduced sperm motility, i took my usual stance (anabolics > all). Now that the product has been out for a bit and users have ran it at high dosages with good feedback, my tune indeed has changed. I had reversed before we decided to make Ursolix, and as such i was very happy to get 8 bottles so far.

I still say that EPI is a magnificent compound, but Ursobolic's apparent ability to naturally increase lean mass is simply fantastic. No sides, no toxicity, and very cheap. It's hard to beat.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Like he said, I don't run many supplements at all. However I was taking E/C starting about a month and a half before starting ursolix. I'm still on E/C while on ursolix but I feel i'm able to differentiate between my rate of fat loss before and after ursolix even while on E/C.

So i'm down another 2 pounds this week. this is the first significant actual number loss since starting ursolix. It's been all in the mirror before then which is really interesting. Shoulder veins are coming in nicely unpumped, fat around my chest area is going away noticeably, midsection is flattening out. Diet hasn't adjusted yet, but it will for this week. running around 2.4k cals now. NO cardio. And i'll add i'm a big time "endo" if we must use those terms. Losing fat is very difficult for me.

I'm through two bottles now. working on my third. I might have to look in to getting another to finish off a longer run of it to see how it keeps working.
Hey, i read you are dosing 18 caps a day. May i ask , how are you dosing and timing them throughout the day? with or without food? Please some details

thanks

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Hey, i read you are dosing 18 caps a day. May i ask , how are you dosing and timing them throughout the day? with or without food? Please some details

thanks
IIRC he was taking them 6 at a time with meals.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I have been using this for weeks now about 8-10caps a day.
I like it alot and my GF has also been using it and she says she sees it workign and her skin even looks beeter.
for me I feel it is helping with my recomp, but I am also on primo, teste, CJC 1295, IGF1LR3, GHRP-2 the last week or so for peps and 4 weeksd on aas.
This is on of thoses supplements you take for a long time to see effects. ..
Its a great product but if your only gonna buy one bottle then dont bother.., kinda like HGH.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sweet

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
still using it I had a bab flue the last 1.5weeks though so everything was off. trained first time in a week + yesterday.
betternow , its pritty much gone.
I tried ot keep up with supps even when sick
I think its helping me in this recomp. but I need ot get back on tracknow