Help me decide

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been lurking around LG section for couple days now and can't decide what to run next. My main goal for this next cycle (6 or 8 weeks) is lose more bf/cut down while maintaining lbm and gain some strength along the way. Been reading lots of threads and now kind of confuse as of which stack is better. Here's what I was thinking

- trifecta stack + 1 bottle of natadrol (haven't search yet if 1 is enough for 6week cycle)
- natabolic stack + MM (1 bottle ?)

- natabolic stack + dermacrine - natabolic stack + M1D

- MM + dermacrine

These are the current stacks I've gathered so far and can't decide w/c one to go with. Also wondering which version of MM are in the trifecta stack and if the 60caps of formadrol enough for pct for any of these stacks. Thanks.

E

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been lurking around LG section for couple days now and can't decide what to run next. My main goal for this next cycle (6 or 8 weeks) is lose more bf/cut down while maintaining lbm and gain some strength along the way. Been reading lots of threads and now kind of confuse as of which stack is better. Here's what I was thinking

- trifecta stack + 1 bottle of natadrol (haven't search yet if 1 is enough for 6week cycle)
- natabolic stack + MM (1 bottle ?)

- natabolic stack + dermacrine - natabolic stack + M1D

- MM + dermacrine

These are the current stacks I've gathered so far and can't decide w/c one to go with. Also wondering which version of MM are in the trifecta stack and if the 60caps of formadrol enough for pct for any of these stacks. Thanks.
You really can't go wrong with any of these stacks, but make sure you take Fish Oils with Natadrol because it works EXTREMELY well, it'll dry out your joints. You're going to love it.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
You really can't go wrong with any of these stacks, but make sure you take Fish Oils with Natadrol because it works EXTREMELY well, it'll dry out your joints. You're going to love it.[/QUOT

I do take fishoil everyday along w/ animal flex. Really helped my knee and shoulder problem from bike crash. I'm just debating now with either natabolic stack + MM (liquid,v2,v3?) or natabolic + dermacrine. With MMv3 if i'm dosing 1/2 or 2/2 can i just 2 tabs the same time and put it under tongue? how long does these tabs take before dissolving? hopefully they taste like cinnamon candy :)

E

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
You really can't go wrong with any of these stacks, but make sure you take Fish Oils with Natadrol because it works EXTREMELY well, it'll dry out your joints. You're going to love it.[/QUOT

I do take fishoil everyday along w/ animal flex. Really helped my knee and shoulder problem from bike crash. I'm just debating now with either natabolic stack + MM (liquid,v2,v3?) or natabolic + dermacrine. With MMv3 if i'm dosing 1/2 or 2/2 can i just 2 tabs the same time and put it under tongue? how long does these tabs take before dissolving? hopefully they taste like cinnamon candy :)
Hmmm...AG? Kleen? Liftergym?

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
This is a great question! Im currently 7 days into my natabolic stack run and would love to throw something else on top especially dermacrine or maybe even some TCF-1?? Theyre both on sale for an amazing price from nutrplanet right now its almost hard to pass either of them up. Liquid masterdrol would be an option if it werent more than double the price of dermacrine right now, too damn expensive!

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established

My friends currently taking MMv3 right now and he said it take a good 25-30 minutes for the tab to dissolve. Thats kind of a long time IMO.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established

natabolic stack + MM V3 would make a hell of a run. I use to do the 2 tabs at the same time. takes about 5 min to dissolve. And If I was you I would get a jug of Anadrolic State GT. This stuff is great. It will really help to keep your strength up.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
My friends currently taking MMv3 right now and he said it take a good 25-30 minutes for the tab to dissolve. Thats kind of a long time IMO.
That is quite a long time for it to dissolve. Did he just let it sit under his tongue until it dissolve, or he played around with it to dissolve faster?

natabolic stack + MM V3 would make a hell of a run. I use to do the 2 tabs at the same time. takes about 5 min to dissolve. And If I was you I would get a jug of Anadrolic State GT. This stuff is great. It will really help to keep your strength up.
Finally decided to go this route with the MM added. Just trying to find the liquid version because I'd rather use that than the sublingual one. What'd u do to make dissolve that fast?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Drink some water before so your mouth is moist. That is what I do.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Dragon, how long did you run nata stack + MMv3 stack? I did some dosing sched and it ends up 6week cycle and 4week pct.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Dragon, how long did you run nata stack + MMv3 stack? I did some dosing sched and it ends up 6week cycle and 4week pct.
I haven't run the nata stack yet. I did the trifica. But from research and from reading allot of threads. I think they would work well together

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
This is a great question! Im currently 7 days into my natabolic stack run and would love to throw something else on top especially dermacrine or maybe even some TCF-1?? Theyre both on sale for an amazing price from nutrplanet right now its almost hard to pass either of them up. Liquid masterdrol would be an option if it werent more than double the price of dermacrine right now, too damn expensive!
How are the results you're getting so far? Feel any strength increase, leaning down, etc...? are you logging it?

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hes running the trifecta stack so hes running it with M1D. He said he just lets them sit there. He takes it before he leaves for the gym and its a good 15min drive and its still under his tounge when he shows up....I would move it around if it were me personally. I also like the water idea though to help it dissolve a little faster.

He started the same day i started my natadrol (7days ago) and hes already getting noticable strength gains. He said he doesnt FEEL anything really, but its undeniable hes putting up more weight and has way better endurance these past few days. Hes usually a puss but hes been able to hang in as of late so im honestly surprised!

Im not seeing anything yet from the straight natadrol other than a noticable great mood. But natadrol solo, ive read takes anywhere from 10 days up to 3 weeks for people to notice any real strength gains. Thats the only reason im contemplating stacking anything with it. Ive even thought about just buying a second bottle of formadrol and throwing it on with it.

Its only been 7 days so nothing noticeable other than the mood yet but i did take before pics. Ill probably take pics week by week just to see if i can NOTICE a difference vs when i feel a difference. (hope that made sense). Im not going to log it since ive never logged anything before. But i will post a final review with the pics, starting measurements end measurements, weight, strength gains, and overall experience, etc....

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I'd get some either MM or dermacrine, being just 8bux cheaper compare to MM right now and add it in your stack.
Doin some search right now if the natabolic stack could be stack with androhard.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea well have to see what some of these other fellas suggest. Ive got to order some protein here in the next day or 2 and its going to be really hard not to add dermacrine to the cart for the price. As far as the MM goes i would only want to take the liquid, too many positive things ive seen about it i guess.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i chewed up the MMv3 and washed them down with water.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is quite a long time for it to dissolve. Did he just let it sit under his tongue until it dissolve, or he played around with it to dissolve faster?

Yeah that is a long time I guess it takes mine 10-15 minutes or so. Just depends on where I put it and how much I play with it.

Finally decided to go this route with the MM added. Just trying to find the liquid version because I'd rather use that than the sublingual one. What'd u do to make dissolve that fast?
Excellent choice! Just move it around and it isn't like it is a big deal for it being in your mouth. You shouldn't be trying to eat while it is there and it is a mint taste. I am not saying it taste like a candy but the flavor is not unpleasant.
i chewed up the MMv3 and washed them down with water.
How about chewing mmv3 and washed them with H20 mixed with ASGT?
Both of these options will result in less of the product being absorbed by the body. The purpose of the sublingual dose is to get it into the system while bypassing the harsh acids in the stomach. When you chew and swallow it you are basically lowering the bio-availability of the ingredients with a lot of them being destroyed in the stomach. Sublingual delivery is far superior on a bio-availability level.

Androhard would stack nicely with Trifecta for sure.

E

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

Excellent choice! Just move it around and it isn't like it is a big deal for it being in your mouth. You shouldn't be trying to eat while it is there and it is a mint taste. I am not saying it taste like a candy but the flavor is not unpleasant.

Both of these options will result in less of the product being absorbed by the body. The purpose of the sublingual dose is to get it into the system while bypassing the harsh acids in the stomach. When you chew and swallow it you are basically lowering the bio-availability of the ingredients with a lot of them being destroyed in the stomach. Sublingual delivery is far superior on a bio-availability level.

Androhard would stack nicely with Trifecta for sure.
So is it just supposed to take a long time to dissove, Kleen? BTW, I like the idea of stacking it with Androhard.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen, you think Androhard stacks well with trifecta? You don't think MMv3 and Androhard is a little bit of DHT over kill?

I could be way off base, that's why i am asking.