Stacking Natadrol w/ Anadraulic State vs. Other AI/Test Boosters?

devianxxx

Awards
I've noticed that LG supporters (both unofficial reps and fans of the brand) have been very sour on recommendations for stacks like Natadrol + and other hormonal/androgenic products (even including those like TestoPro and Activate Xtreme, which are intended as free test boosters as opposed to production boosters) and yet recommend stacking it with Anadraulic State GT.

Beyond the obvious business incentive, what else justifies this recommendation? Why would the AI and pSARM portions be justifiable while similar complexes in other products are not?

Perhaps I have only read a small portion of feedback that does not speak to the official position from LG nor the official scientific verdict, but I am curious what sacrifices (or incorrect assumptions) one is making by trying to use a free test booster or AI to amplify the effects of Natadrol and how that might be alleviated with Anadraulic.

So, yeah, don't take this as a, "why are you only pushing your own products" thread but as a ," what are the costs and benefits of stacking these types of products with Natadrol."

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that LG supporters (both unofficial reps and fans of the brand) have been very sour on recommendations for stacks like Natadrol + and other hormonal/androgenic products (even including those like TestoPro and Activate Xtreme, which are intended as free test boosters as opposed to production boosters) and yet recommend stacking it with Anadraulic State GT.

Beyond the obvious business incentive, what else justifies this recommendation? Why would the AI and pSARM portions be justifiable while similar complexes in other products are not?

Perhaps I have only read a small portion of feedback that does not speak to the official position from LG nor the official scientific verdict, but I am curious what sacrifices (or incorrect assumptions) one is making by trying to use a free test booster or AI to amplify the effects of Natadrol and how that might be alleviated with Anadraulic.

So, yeah, don't take this as a, "why are you only pushing your own products" thread but as a ," what are the costs and benefits of stacking these types of products with Natadrol."
I don't really see an issue with using them alongside natadrol, however since natadrol is androgenic by nature, one isn't going to have common problems associated with other products that might require some sort of test booster to assist with libido, etc.

I wouldn't think it would hurt anything to use an AI or a test booster on a cycle of natadrol. An AI might dry you out a bit alongside the natadrol, and the test booster might just be better saved for PCT after one is finished with Natadrol as it will have a more appropriately necessary effect on your body at that time rather than when you are already getting androgenic and anabolic effects from the natadrol in the first place. Those would be the reasons that come to my mind.

ASGT kicks ass with just about any other supplement. I think that is the main reason that you got referred to ASGT more than anything else... it is just the awesome sauce.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I don't know what reps are being referred to here, but I've always been one to recommend Natadrol in conjunction with an herbal test booster such as Activate Xtreme or any number of popular ones. I think the synergism is extremely effective. - As for PCT, I would absolutely run Formadrol based on my experiences as well as the bloodwork we've shown. Formadrol is recommended for just that reason: its proven effectiveness.

However, you WILL also hear me continually recommending Anadraulic State GT, for the same reason as GMG...it's awesome sauce.

If I may defend the reps that you speak of, Anadraulic State GT is MUCH MORE than a pre-workout product. It contains pSARMs, test-boosting properties, and AI's. I think the reps may be recommending it so highly because not only is it amazing pre-workout, but it covers everything else you mentioned. I am sure the effectiveness of Activate Xtreme vs. ASGT in terms of test-boosting is somewhat better, but it really depends on a lot of factors. I haven't seen bloodwork from either, but I'd love to.

So, what about:

Natadrol
AX
ASGT

...? :)

devianxxx

Awards
I actually believe it was in response to something you wrote, Cannon, regarding avoiding androgenic products while on Natadrol, as they may diminish the efficacy. Perhaps you were talking about something different, but I took it to mean anything that would bind to or impact the androgen receptors--many of the "natural" products do just that.

Regarding Anadraulic State GT, it actually does look awesome, and I do intend to try it at some point. But my concern, and again, perhaps I misunderstood, was whether it would be worthwhile to take it on a Natadrol or similarly androgenic cycle. For the very reason you said, it is MORE than a simple preworkout product, and thought it is pretty cheap, I'd rather spend the money on it when I can maximize the effects.