Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The indisputable EMPEROR of pre-workout formulas has finally arrived…again!

LG Sciences new, long-awaited, reformulated pre-workout product is here!

Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition​

What has changed?
Our customers asked for it, so we’re delivering it. The new and improved Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition lacks nothing in its complex design.
Unlike our competitors who promise you a “new and improved formula” that simply means their most powerful ingredients have been stripped from the product to accommodate government regulations, we have actually kept everything, and added more, all in beyond-effective doses! We have…

• Vastly Improved the Flavor (Strawberry Lemonade)
• Added a Higher Creatine Content
• Provided a More Advanced SARM Complex
• Created Smoother and More Hard-kicking and Focused Energy with NO CRASH
• Pumped up the Servings
• Lowered the Cost​

What should you expect to see from Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition?
AS-GTSE may improve your…

• Endurance and Energy
• Pumps and Muscle Density
• Fat loss and Vascularity
• Testosterone Output
• Sexual Stamina and Performance
• Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality​

How is Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition best used?
AS-GTSE is best used when taken 1hr to 45mins pre-workout on training days, and once in the morning on off days. When extreme pumps are desired, take advantage of our dual-phase technology by combining AS-GTSE with Anadraulic Pump. Simply take AS-GTSE 45mins prior to training, and Anadrauic Pump immediately before training, and prepare yourself for the best workouts of your life!

Join us in the beta-testing logs located here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143807-lg-sciences-anadraulic.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143737-beta-sample-lgs.html

Here is LG Sciences sponsored athlete Jeff Johnston at the Great Lakes Open 2010. He ended up crushing the Michigan state bench record for his weight class. 675lbs @ BW of 220lbs due to his hard training, diet, and added intensity from our new stack.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yea, this new version sounds pretty amazing, the first version gave some mean weight room aggression.

I cant wait to see the ingredient profile.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Subbin to this! If it will fit into my PCT needs I may just have to purchase a tub or two..... And if it comes out in time to make it before PCT starts :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds fantastic guys, so far I'm loving your products. You guys should do a stack with this and AP on your site so I can order a lot and save haha.
I'm actually working on getting some stacks up this week on our site, and AS-GTSE will be included in a few of them; however, those stacks will not be available until AS-GTSE is out. I'm not sure if we're doing a pre-order or not, but I'll discuss it with everyone.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sold

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually working on getting some stacks up this week on our site, and AS-GTSE will be included in a few of them; however, those stacks will not be available until AS-GTSE is out. I'm not sure if we're doing a pre-order or not, but I'll discuss it with everyone.
I wanna see ~LG33 OutLaw Stack! FTW..hahaha:lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
???

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, as soon as we get them up on the site I'll post them. My avi is kind of a teaser...;)

I'll tell you what...I've been using that SV2 as a fat-burner rather than a stim and it's working great. The name is kind of deceiving, but it was never really meant to be used as a stimulant.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I just hope the reformulation doesn't make it suck. Right now besides the taste on Anadraulic state the product I feel works really good. Everytime something changes it comes back much weaker. Like the newer T-911 sucks the original actually worked, when Gaspari redid his halodrol it was originally very good and now it sucks. ALSO when MHP redid their test booster it sucked compared to the original. If it ain't broke why fix it. I still suck it down even though the taste is terrible.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pretty sure you will be pleased!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just hope the reformulation doesn't make it suck. Right now besides the taste on Anadraulic state the product I feel works really good. Everytime something changes it comes back much weaker. Like the newer T-911 sucks the original actually worked, when Gaspari redid his halodrol it was originally very good and now it sucks. ALSO when MHP redid their test booster it sucked compared to the original. If it ain't broke why fix it. I still suck it down even though the taste is terrible.
As I explained, we haven't really taken anything out, just added to it. Arginine is the one thing that was removed, and that's because it's in Anadraulic Pump and we feel there is no reason to overlap ingredients. We replaced the arginine with a higher creatine content among other things.

paulg

paulg

Awards
What about the crash factor? I responded to this stuff like gangbusters, but can only take it late at night because I crash bad. No other pre workout product does that to me. Eric mentioned something about it being too strong and people crashing so I was wondering what it was that did that (I wonder if it was the Morus Alba because ghenerate makes me sleepy).

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Now I see why there wuz no answer about AS in the last couple of weeks, well put me in for this batch.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about the crash factor? I responded to this stuff like gangbusters, but can only take it late at night because I crash bad. No other pre workout product does that to me. Eric mentioned something about it being too strong and people crashing so I was wondering what it was that did that (I wonder if it was the Morus Alba because ghenerate makes me sleepy).
Honestly, I think the synergy of everything is what makes this stuff so strong. There is really not a high amount of stims in it, which makes me think it's just everything working together.

The serving size will be less than the original, and I take 2 servings of the new stuff which equates to about 80% of the size of the scoop (not necessarily 80% of the ingredients, as AS-GTSE is stronger) of the original. The performance is even more incredible, and I have zero crash, but that's me. I guess you'd just have to see how you respond.
About when should we be expecting this product?
Should be about ~2wks. I'll keep you posted.

Now I see why there wuz no answer about AS in the last couple of weeks, well put me in for this batch.
Awesome man!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you have been going hypoglycemic? AS had a bunch of insulin mimetics in it...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ughh want me the new AS loved the old AS besides the taste.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Could you have been going hypoglycemic? AS had a bunch of insulin mimetics in it...
maybe. it was weird because i'd be hyped up and tired at the same time. weird combo. could be blood sugar though because CLA would get me a little hyped and then I'd crash as well, and that affects blood sugar.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe. it was weird because i'd be hyped up and tired at the same time. weird combo. could be blood sugar though because CLA would get me a little hyped and then I'd crash as well, and that affects blood sugar.
Sounds like how Glycobol affects me. I'd eat a grapefruit or some blueberries maybe 1/2 before trying AS again and see how that works - some medial-digesting carbs to keep you from crashing. Helps me out quite a bit!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grapefruit would work real well I think. Great for fat loss, too!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait for this to come out i liked the old AS cept the taste so this one should be great.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait for this to come out i liked the old AS cept the taste so this one should be great.
Funny the taste was sometimes a hit or miss.. I was drinking my 2 scoops today of the old version, and i was really enjoying it...I have become accustom to it

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Funny the taste was sometimes a hit or miss.. I was drinking my 2 scoops today of the old version, and i was really enjoying it...I have become accustom to it
X2.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
cannon...is this that new hottness you were telling me about???

SUBBAGE

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, it's the new hotness. :D

I just got an ETA from the supplier. Everything is on schedule. I haven't quite decided on the release of this yet, but I have some great ideas. I'll probably get things setup this weekend/early next week.

Hang tight guys. Not much longer at all. :woohoo:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
schwing!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

bigjeff200

Awards
I am ready to get some anadraulic state gt....This will be my first LG Science product. Looking forward to it.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to stack this with AP. Excited!

gnetics18

Awards
I wanna try this, Ill trade yah 2 midget ladies and a cheeseburger! :trink26: