trifecta vs natadrol? Which is the best

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Yo, lg got a serious question to do:

ok ok ok Ok, so no more 'round questioning , just straight up shots and right to the point here. Strength gain, lean mass gain, fat loss, vascularity, pumps, libido, results, sides, etc.
Which of the two, the trifecta stack versus natadrol leads??

I need to know as i have both trifecta stack and just ordered natadrol. Havent run anything truly hormonal yet so want to decide which to choose first.

In my opinion, natadrol seems to be the ONLY choice in a future when prohormones are gone and you still want seriuosl results, that i get it. But since both are still legal as of now which one is best in the above areas.

Thanks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol shows tremendous promise, but IMO the stack of M1D and MM cannot be beat.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very, very tough question!, Trifecta is dam proven!, ND testing went awesome!.. may be a coin flip:dunno:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out my avi, Shinivan. - Throughout logging products and stacks, both sponsored and unsponsored, people have told me that I develop some of the most highly synergistic stacks you can come up with. I'm currently in the process of developing some stacks that will be put on LG's website (I actually have them done already, just have some extra editing to do before they go up), and the one in my avi is one of my favorite, and all the products are currently available. Additionally, you said you bought Natadrol; I'm assuming you ordered at least the 2 pack deal with T911, which means you already have a large portion of it covered.

I really have to say that from what I've seen in logs, Natadrol is what would really cover you the most. The Trifecta may pack on more size, but I've seen some pretty impressive physique changes from Natadrol.

The Arrogantly Anabolic Stack consists of:

2x Natadrol
1x T911
1x Speed V2
1x NO Infuse

...Natadrol could easily be switched up with the Trifecta, but that's your call. You really can't go wrong with either, but I'm more excited to see the Natadrol. Do you have any other supps at your disposal that may make a nice addition?

I even think adding I3C to the cycle would be pretty sweet.

Dillonaur

Awards
I'm stuck between the two as well. I'm looking to put on mass. This would be my first "PH" cycle. I'd either run the stack or two bottles of natadrol and t911.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm stuck between the two as well. I'm looking to put on mass. This would be my first "PH" cycle. I'd either run the stack or two bottles of natadrol and t911.
For pure mass I'm going to lean towards the Trifecta Stack, although Natadrol is still in it's early stages so we have yet to see someone do a nice dirty bulk on it.

mongoose2494

Awards
What is the length of the supply for the Arrogantly Anabolic Stack? Is it a 6 week cycle like the Trifecta?

mongoose2494

Awards
Also, do you know when it will be off of backorder?

mongoose2494

Awards
Sweet! Thanks. Is there a customer support number I can call to make the order or do I have to do it through the website?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks. Is there a customer support number I can call to make the order or do I have to do it through the website?
You can do it over the phone if you'd like. I'll send you a PM with the number.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see another Natadrol log :p
I just ordered a bottle. I will only be running 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, due to money. I will run T-911 for 4 weeks following. I also had to order my wife speed v-2 or I would of bought two bottles of Natadrol.

Anyway, once it gets here I will start a log.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered a bottle. I will only be running 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, due to money. I will run T-911 for 4 weeks following. I also had to order my wife speed v-2 or I would of bought two bottles of Natadrol.

Very cool:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Cool man, link me up when you can :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Should be a nice mild run. I wouldn't expect anything amazing off of that dosing, but it should be enjoyable for sure.

Have your wife dose 1 cap of SV2 ~15mins before meals. - It's a great weight loss and recomp product, but it needs to be used right. You won't feel it working so much, but you'll see it in the mirror!

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Okay I did some research but I'm stuck between the Trifecta Stack or The Arrogantly Anabolic Stack, if money was no issue I would order both but I only can afford one. I would like to lean/cut, so which stack would be right for myself? Going to add OEP to the stack and looking for a new pre-workout stim.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I did some research but I'm stuck between the Trifecta Stack or The Arrogantly Anabolic Stack, if money was no issue I would order both but I only can afford one. I would like to lean/cut, so which stack would be right for myself? Going to add OEP to the stack and looking for a new pre-workout stim.
You've got a ton of options, but between those two, I'd go with Arrogantly Anabolic.

The Natadrol will last you 6wks, and a nice, smooth running PCT will last you another 4wks, so you've got a 10 week cycle right there.

Another thing I'd actually recommend would be picking up a couple bottles of Methyl Masterdrol and running them back to back. - It's a GREAT cutting compound, and boosts strength in the process.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really have no idea what merit that site holds.

It's a great product from my opinion once I realized how to actually use it. It won't give you the energy you're used to from a stim, but the weight loss will come. The name is a bit misleading, and I'll admit, could have been chosen a little more wisely.

They're solid ingredients. That much is obvious.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply, sounds like Arrogantly Anabolic stack is the one for me. What week should I add OEP to this stack? I also Noticed that it comes with V2, is this something I take at the beginning or once I start the Pct?