Protocols Using Anadraulic State For PCT

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State is a great choice to augment your current PCT product since it contains mild agents that do similar things to prescription PCT and potent over the counter AI's like Formadrol and others. Even after a strong cycle of illegal steroids, Anadraulic State can be very useful on cycle and for PCT.

On Cycle Benefits:
Keeps Estrogen Low
Gives The Body All Nutrients to Increase Satellite Cells
Provides Optimal Growth Factors Like Essential Amino Acids & Leucine
Mimics Insulin With Carbs and Amino Acids Before a Workout
Mild Liver Protecting Herbs (Wolfberry and Schizandra)

Simply take 1 serving of Anadraulic State before every workout while on cycle to give you the cycle support to help keep the testes in good shape, while protecting the liver and giving the body a perfect anabolic environment to take advantage of the extra testosterone.

Post Cycle Protocols (these are recommendations not medical advise)

Studies PROVE that using multiple AI's provide benefit over singular AI's. This combination is already addressed in products like Formadrol, but in single AI products that only have ATD or 6-OXO-Androstenedione, the addition of Anadraulic State will add another mild AI into your PCT along with other growth promoting substances.

For Post Cycle, Anadraulic State will add significantly to the overall “health” of your body's natural system. It includes mild aromatase inhibitors along with mild SERMs that will combine with the pSARMS to give your body increased recovery and a more anabolic state (via the pSARM). This should help you keep a much higher quality ratio of gains vs. when you were on a cycle.

PSARM – Provides a higher anabolic environment while your test levels are recovering.
PSERM – Gives a nice additional estrogenic reduction and LH increase.
AI – Mild AI's give increased benefit to normal PCT, studies prove that a combined AI strategy is best.
RECEPTOR – Increases Androgen Receptor sensitivity which provide more complete recovery.

With Tamoxifen:
Week 1: 20mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 2: 20mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 3: 20mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 4: 10mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 5-Next Cycle: 1 Scoop Anadrualic State Per Day

With an Over The Counter AI (T-911, Formadrol, Novedex XT(tm), 6-OXO(tm))

Week 1: 4 Capsules OTC AI (one of the above) / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 2: 3 Capsules OTC AI / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 3: 2 Capsules OTC AI / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 4: 2 Capsules OTC AI / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 5 - Next Cycle: 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info!

I might give this a try after my trenadrol spring-cycle.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, it doesn't seem to hurt NO-Xplode to have it in there, so we are giving people what they want. I don't love caffeine, but people seem to really respond to it in other pre-workout products.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice write up, will certainly be useful for those running cycles :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it doesn't seem to hurt NO-Xplode to have it in there, so we are giving people what they want. I don't love caffeine, but people seem to really respond to it in other pre-workout products.
Would the idea of including a sealed package with the caffeine required for the whole container be included inside that a person can choose to add to AS if they want? Or is this not feasible/ be too radical?
Aim high, don't compare yourself to NO-Xplode ;)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol...that is aiming high! Those guys did ok for themselves. :) Thanks for the positive energy though!

Well, I would like to humor everyone and do things like that, but overwhelmingly people seem to like caffeine in their pre-workout supplements. So, I just don't think that we can afford to make separate versions. It is already a killer expensive product unfortunately, some of the raws in it are just outlandishly expensive.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...that is aiming high! Those guys did ok for themselves. :) Thanks for the positive energy though!

Well, I would like to humor everyone and do things like that, but overwhelmingly people seem to like caffeine in their pre-workout supplements. So, I just don't think that we can afford to make separate versions. It is already a killer expensive product unfortunately, some of the raws in it are just outlandishly expensive.
Fair enough, thanks for considering it though :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we are trying to work with a supplier to do smaller runs, so I will let you know how that works out.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Anadraulic State is a great choice to augment your current PCT product since it contains mild agents that do similar things to prescription PCT and potent over the counter AI's like Formadrol and others. Even after a strong cycle of illegal steroids, Anadraulic State can be very useful on cycle and for PCT.

On Cycle Benefits:
Keeps Estrogen Low
Gives The Body All Nutrients to Increase Satellite Cells
Provides Optimal Growth Factors Like Essential Amino Acids & Leucine
Mimics Insulin With Carbs and Amino Acids Before a Workout
Mild Liver Protecting Herbs (Wolfberry and Schizandra)

Simply take 1 serving of Anadraulic State before every workout while on cycle to give you the cycle support to help keep the testes in good shape, while protecting the liver and giving the body a perfect anabolic environment to take advantage of the extra testosterone.

Post Cycle Protocols (these are recommendations not medical advise)

Studies PROVE that using multiple AI's provide benefit over singular AI's. This combination is already addressed in products like Formadrol, but in single AI products that only have ATD or 6-OXO-Androstenedione, the addition of Anadraulic State will add another mild AI into your PCT along with other growth promoting substances.

For Post Cycle, Anadraulic State will add significantly to the overall “health” of your body's natural system. It includes mild aromatase inhibitors along with mild SERMs that will combine with the pSARMS to give your body increased recovery and a more anabolic state (via the pSARM). This should help you keep a much higher quality ratio of gains vs. when you were on a cycle.

PSARM – Provides a higher anabolic environment while your test levels are recovering.
PSERM – Gives a nice additional estrogenic reduction and LH increase.
AI – Mild AI's give increased benefit to normal PCT, studies prove that a combined AI strategy is best.
RECEPTOR – Increases Androgen Receptor sensitivity which provide more complete recovery.

With Tamoxifen:
Week 1: 20mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 2: 20mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 3: 20mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 4: 10mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 5-Next Cycle: 1 Scoop Anadrualic State Per Day

With an Over The Counter AI (T-911, Formadrol, Novedex XT(tm), 6-OXO(tm))

Week 1: 4 Capsules OTC AI (one of the above) / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 2: 3 Capsules OTC AI / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 3: 2 Capsules OTC AI / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 4: 2 Capsules OTC AI / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 5 - Next Cycle: 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day

nice write up

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Info on this, Thanks for putting this out there LG:cheers:

mqsymth

Awards
How about listing what's in it and quantity.

I went to your site at lgsciences.com but could not find it.

Also some of your products do not list what's in them...what's with that...like your BC+EAA product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How about listing what's in it and quantity.

I went to your site at lgsciences.com but could not find it.

Also some of your products do not list what's in them...what's with that...like your BC+EAA product.
We are working on getting that updated.
The Bc+Eaa product has 4g BCAA's, 4g EAA's and 2 grams Glutamine.

Anadraulic State, we'd prefer to keep some amounts slightly under wraps as this keeps the product a little safer from copycats...LG can enlighten us on exact amounts as he sees fit though.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good write-up. I like the feeling so far esp pump wise. 2 days in will def see how it works out.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about dosing AS along with Formadrol like this:

PCT
Week 1 : 4 Caps/day / 1 Scoop/day
Week 2 : 4 Caps/day / 1 Scoop/day
Week 3 : 2 Scoops/day
Week 4 : 2 Scoops/day

What do you guys think? Or will this cause my extrogen levels to fall too low?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about dosing AS along with Formadrol like this:

PCT
Week 1 : 4 Caps/day / 1 Scoop/day
Week 2 : 4 Caps/day / 1 Scoop/day
Week 3 : 2 Scoops/day
Week 4 : 2 Scoops/day

What do you guys think? Or will this cause my extrogen levels to fall too low?
you may want to stay on Formadrol for longer than that, and drop to 3 pills/day for the second week.

weeks 3 and 4 i always use 2/day of formadrol

Lastly, few can handle 2 scoops of AS, its very potent

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am about to run a cycle of M 1-D, Liq Materdrol & I-GH-1.
And as PCT Formadrol & AS as i mentioned above. I'm about to run the cycle as the scheme on your homepage and according to that 2 weeks of formadrol i enough.. Am I wrong? Since I'm using AS as PCT too, it is also a test booster if I'm not mistaking..
What is your professional opinion?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I am about to run a cycle of M 1-D, Liq Materdrol & I-GH-1.
And as PCT Formadrol & AS as i mentioned above. I'm about to run the cycle as the scheme on your homepage and according to that 2 weeks of formadrol i enough.. Am I wrong? Since I'm using AS as PCT too, it is also a test booster if I'm not mistaking..
What is your professional opinion?
I think run the Formadrol Extreme for 3-4 weeks, and run 1 scoop of AS for the entire time as well. 2 scoops of AS might be to much... that stuff is strong!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have one bottle of Formadrol, so I can spread it out to:

Week 1 : 2 Caps/day / 1 Scoop AS
Week 2 : 3 Caps/day / 1 Scoop AS
Week 3 : 2 Caps/day / 1 Scoop AS
Week 4 : 2 Caps/day / 1 Scoop AS

Is this better than 4 caps a day for 2 weeks, since I use AS too for my PCT?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well I have one bottle of Formadrol, so I can spread it out to:

Week 1 : 2 Caps/day / 1 Scoop AS
Week 2 : 3 Caps/day / 1 Scoop AS
Week 3 : 2 Caps/day / 1 Scoop AS
Week 4 : 2 Caps/day / 1 Scoop AS

Is this better than 4 caps a day for 2 weeks, since I use AS too for my PCT?
I think spread it out for longerlike you have written above :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this has opened my eyes to new options. Thanks LG I will def spread the word to others. I never really looked at AS b4.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wow this has opened my eyes to new options. Thanks LG I will def spread the word to others. I never really looked at AS b4.
AS is certainly a nice pre workout, PCT product!

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
this stuff looks amazing!
just wondering, would it work on a cycle of THE ONE from AN? and after with 2ndGear?
and how about PP's 1-T Tren? and with TRS stack as PCT?
planning to run one of those soon and i just ordered two bottles of Anadraulic!

Thanks

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Would the idea of including a sealed package with the caffeine required for the whole container be included inside that a person can choose to add to AS if they want? Or is this not feasible/ be too radical?
Aim high, don't compare yourself to NO-Xplode ;)

I really liked that idea.
you should get a job at NP ;)

Rock on Steve.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
this stuff looks amazing!
just wondering, would it work on a cycle of THE ONE from AN? and after with 2ndGear?
and how about PP's 1-T Tren? and with TRS stack as PCT?
planning to run one of those soon and i just ordered two bottles of Anadraulic!

Thanks
Yeah this stuff is amazing!! I used it after 2nd Gear after a cycle of The One. Gained and kept 12lbs after the The One/2nd Gear and have now added another 4-5lbs on the scale and still not finished the tub!! 4-5lbs would take me at least 5-6months to gain naturally!
I will definatly be using Anaudraulic State again, oh yes!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this stuff is amazing!! I used it after 2nd Gear after a cycle of The One. Gained and kept 12lbs after the The One/2nd Gear and have now added another 4-5lbs on the scale and still not finished the tub!! 4-5lbs would take me at least 5-6months to gain naturally!
I will definatly be using Anaudraulic State again, oh yes!
Hell yeah awesome feedback mate!!

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Hell yeah awesome feedback mate!!
Well what can I say! A great product deserves great feedback!

I have never tried any LG products before but now I will certainly be looking at the rest of your range to try!

I've seen a few sponsored logs of AS show up. Lets hope people take note of what this stuff can do!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even more information on Anadraulic State...the ingredients certainly promote a positive testosterone environment, but even more studies show that amino acids contribute to a positive Testosterone increase vs. placebo and reduced SHBG!

1: Metabolism. 2006 Mar;55(3):282-91.Click here to read Links
The effects of amino acid supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance training overreaching.
Kraemer WJ, Ratamess NA, Volek JS, Häkkinen K, Rubin MR, French DN, Gómez AL, McGuigan MR, Scheett TP, Newton RU, Spiering BA, Izquierdo M, Dioguardi FS.

Department of Kinesiology, Human Performance Laboratory, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269-1110, USA. [email protected]

The purpose of this investigation was to examine the effects of amino acid supplementation on muscular performance and resting hormone concentrations during resistance training overreaching. Seventeen resistance-trained men were randomly assigned to either an amino acid (AA) or a placebo (P) group and underwent 4 weeks of total-body resistance training designed to induce a state of overreaching. The protocol consisted of two 2-week phases (phase 1, 3 sets of 8 exercises performed for 8-12 repetitions; phase 2, 5 sets of 5 exercises performed for 3-5 repetitions). Muscle strength and resting blood samples were determined before (T1) and at the end of each training week (T2-T5). One-repetition maximum squat and bench press decreased at T2 in the P group but not in the AA group; both groups showed similar increases in strength at T3 to T5. Significant elevations in serum creatine kinase and uric acid were observed at T2 in the P group; the elevation in creatine kinase correlated highly to reductions in 1-repetition maximum squat (r = -0.67, r(2) = 0.45). Significant elevations in serum sex hormone-binding globulin were observed during overreaching in the P group from T2 to T5; this response was abolished in the AA group. Significant reductions in total testosterone were observed in the P group at T4 compared with T1, and total testosterone values were higher for the AA group than for the P group from T2 to T4. Serum 22-kd growth hormone concentrations were elevated at T2 to T5 in P group only. No differences were observed in resting cortisol and insulinlike growth factor 1. Hemoglobin concentrations were significantly reduced at T2 to T5 in the P group. These results indicate that the initial impact of high-volume resistance training is muscle strength reduction and hormonal/biochemical alterations. It appears that amino acid supplementation is effective for attenuating muscle strength loss during initial high-volume stress, possibly by reducing muscle damage by maintaining an anabolic environment.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now thats a nice and interesting article :) More positive feedback on A-State!!

bobloblaw

Awards
question, i was thinking of running the trifecta stack and running AS part with the mmv3 and m1d and part with my pct. How should i work that? if it sounds like a good idea?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think 1 scoop for weeks 2 and 3 and one scoop for two weeks of PCT.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
what the hair damage here? really interested in this as a post pct pre werkout drink

charbs36

Awards
Formadrol works great for a pct. I use it every time on my down cycles.

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
It is definitely great to use as a pre workout with carbs. Talk about a good workout