methyl 1-d causes estrogenic effects beware

lindo

Awards
i've been reading alot about it and everyone who has tried lg sciences methyl 1-d says they have rebounded with puffiness in the breasts mostly around the nipple are because of 4 grams of atd complex only has 4 mg not enough to stop the conversion.

i would like someone to shed some light on this because im receiving the product tomorrow and am seriously contemplating on returning all my lg science products because of a handful of reasons this being one of them

Rajacobra

Awards
I would love to hear back about this as well, because I am/was very heavily considering ordering this product as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i've been reading alot about it and everyone who has tried lg sciences methyl 1-d says they have rebounded with puffiness in the breasts mostly around the nipple are because of 4 grams of atd complex only has 4 mg not enough to stop the conversion.

i would like someone to shed some light on this because im receiving the product tomorrow and am seriously contemplating on returning all my lg science products because of a handful of reasons this being one of them
Do you realize that the current version of Methyl 1-D doesn't even contain ATD?

lindo

Awards
type in google 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one and read reviews from peopel who have used the product and the chemical breakdown or methyl 1-d dont get me wrong the product sounds great and i really want to use it and also read in the anobolic minds forum about 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one people on this website discuss the product and are agreeing with this im not trying to hate on LG i want to use this product and am receiving it tomorrow but i dont want to risk that type of side effect

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
type in google 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one and read reviews from peopel who have used the product and the chemical breakdown or methyl 1-d dont get me wrong the product sounds great and i really want to use it and also read in the anobolic minds forum about 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one people on this website discuss the product and are agreeing with this im not trying to hate on LG i want to use this product and am receiving it tomorrow but i dont want to risk that type of side effect

Anything that can convert to actual test, will aromatize. If you take a test booster, that isnt a natural anti e as well your extra test can convert to estrogen or other not wanted hormones. Some potent designers even cause these problems. M1D gets a lot of great reviews like i posted in your other thread, and like slow-mun said, the current and new version of M1D doesnt have atd in it, it has androsterone.

lindo

Awards
thank you for the information when i read about 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one and how it is used in methyl 1-d maybe it was and older product of methyl 1-d. to avoid bad hormones and estrogen conversion would it be wise to run some psarm or formadrol during my on cycle to subside the conversions of test into estrogen ?

(mmv2, m1-d, 1-gd is what im going to run for 4-6 weeks)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you for the information when i read about 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one and how it is used in methyl 1-d maybe it was and older product of methyl 1-d. to avoid bad hormones and estrogen conversion would it be wise to run some psarm or formadrol during my on cycle to subside the conversions of test into estrogen ?

(mmv2, m1-d, 1-gd is what im going to run for 4-6 weeks)
We have anti e's in the m1d, save the psarm and formadrol for PCT.

lindo

Awards
cool like i said im not trying to knock LG i've been doing research and really want to support and use your products because all i have read is great reviews i just need some last questions answered before i go ahead and start my cycle.

Which will be mmv2, methyl 1-d, and 1-hg, for 6 weeks after my 30days of mmv2 are done im going to use the liquid for 2 weeks than use psarm and formadrol for pct.

Does this sound like a good first cycle to work with ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cool like i said im not trying to knock LG i've been doing research and really want to support and use your products because all i have read is great reviews i just need some last questions answered before i go ahead and start my cycle.

Which will be mmv2, methyl 1-d, and 1-hg, for 6 weeks after my 30days of mmv2 are done im going to use the liquid for 2 weeks than use psarm and formadrol for pct.

Does this sound like a good first cycle to work with ?
never apologize for asking questions concerning your health. more people should do research on what they are planning to take. btw i have never taken mid, but have taken mmv2 several times without any problems.:thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's the longest run-on sentence, ever!
I have heard of some that complain about puffy nipples after a cycle of this. But then again, they already had gyno and were sensitive to hormonal supplements in the first place.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I ran it twice and can tell you that strength goes way up bet it is a whopping dose of DHEA wich is a steroid and the side effects are insomnia, heart palputations, and high bp. There may be others but I forgot, I will say that the second time I ran it (both with proper PCT and over 6 months apart) I had insomnia like a MF and heart palputations that scared the shyt out of me. The strength gains were great, but the water retention and loss of gains afterwards were terrible. Be carefull.

redbull72

redbull72

Awards
Hello

I'm about to start a Trifecta Cycle ,along with the lquid Masterdrol I also ordered a bottle of MMV2 wich I'm planing to use on week 4-6 (should I just take the MMV2 on training days only?) , I'm looking to do a 6 weeks cycle, for PCT I will run Formadrol and Psarm for 4 weeks. I'm 5 10" 168 lbs, and would like to know what would be the best possible dose. Thank you so much for all your help!

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Hello

I'm about to start a Trifecta Cycle ,along with the lquid Masterdrol I also ordered a bottle of MMV2 wich I'm planing to use on week 4-6 (should I just take the MMV2 on training days only?) , I'm looking to do a 6 weeks cycle, for PCT I will run Formadrol and Psarm for 4 weeks. I'm 5 10" 168 lbs, and would like to know what would be the best possible dose. Thank you so much for all your help!
How old are you?

lindo

Awards
im 22 should the mmv2 taken on non training days? i think it should be to keep the levels high in your system until pct

lindo

Awards
thank you for the advice im going to get life support to run towards the end of the cycle into the pct to lower colesteral, blood pressure, prostate support, and liver supprt there are other ingerdiants that help with other things but i cant remember right now