Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we at ironchampusa appreciate the response we have gotten from the members here at anabolicminds, and in an effort to better serve our customers, we want to now what kind of new product you are interested in..

tell you what, i will send the person with the best response the ironchampusa product of their choice from my own pocket!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natural topical pain relief cream. Something that isn't stinky or sticky like most of the OTC products at the drugstore. Not a joint relief product, but a pain relieving cream that can be used either on joints or sore muscles. Maybe something you can apply preworkout that could loosen up and warm your joints and/or muscles. Sure their are a ton of these types of products available at the drugstore but those are always greasy and stinky. There is some stuff sold online but it's super expensive. If you guys had a well priced one that wasn't stinky or greasy that would be great.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An IRONCHAMPUSA multivitamin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Natural topical pain relief cream. Something that isn't stinky or sticky like most of the OTC products at the drugstore. Not a joint relief product, but a pain relieving cream that can be used either on joints or sore muscles. Maybe something you can apply preworkout that could loosen up and warm your joints and/or muscles. Sure their are a ton of these types of products available at the drugstore but those are always greasy and stinky. There is some stuff sold online but it's super expensive. If you guys had a well priced one that wasn't stinky or greasy that would be great.
great idea.....i like it!!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
How about a sleep/recovery product because we all know how important sleep/recovery is to making gains and just feeling good day in and day out.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good suggestion....have you tried Voltaren gel? It works great for this, but you need a script for it. So, I would love an otc product comparable to Voltaren gel.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good suggestion....have you tried Voltaren gel? It works great for this, but you need a script for it. So, I would love an otc product comparable to Voltaren gel.
Never heard of it. I'd really like something like what I described that would warm joints up and loosen you up before a workout. It's especially difficult on those cold winter days. Those days make my joints/bones and muscles really stiff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some good stuff here!!!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Logging PSYCHED currently and loving it so far, would love to see this in powdered form w/ 5 grams creative and a pump matrix included, would be one ****ing sick preworkout!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Logging PSYCHED currently and loving it so far, would love to see this in powdered form w/ 5 grams creative and a pump matrix included, would be one ****ing sick preworkout!
noted!!!