Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression
- 01-04-2019, 01:00 PM
After a week of use I'm definitely getting serious relief!
1) A "flu" which had moved to my lungs, and which I just could not shake, has finally cleared up. After a couple days use I began to cough up lots of infected phlegm, indicating that my immune system was "coming back on line"!
2) I seem to be sleeping deeper, more soundly for longer
3) General improvement in mood/motivation
4) the stiff aches and pains (NOT DOMS, which is very hard for me to experience at this point in my training unless I use advanced methods) that were a constant part of my life--and which indicated excessive inflammation from training and other stress--is now largely gone. I use the analogy of the Tin man in the Wizard of Oz; I feel like I just got oiled!
- 01-04-2019, 01:07 PM
By the way, people should not underestimate the potential of Invictus to have significant anabolic effects, indirectly. The testosterone-to-cortisol ratio is one of the most important anabolic ratios in the body. If cortisol is excessively elevated you're gonna get impared insulin sensitivity, poor nutrient partitioning, decreased testosterone production/activity, etc. The better your testosterone-to-cortisol ratio is, the easier time you'll have at building muscle and getting/staying lean.
01-04-2019, 02:02 PM
On another forum (health based) they run a version of this year round at much lower doses and people are seeing such life improvements. The forum really believes a big part of health is getting e, cortisol and DHT right.
01-05-2019, 05:04 PM
01-07-2019, 05:55 PM
Very good feedback on the real world use above. Very good point on the cortisol vs. anabolic mechanisms.
01-08-2019, 05:24 PM
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Rob from Iron Legion. I was so excited when I got home from work last night to find my order delivered. However upon opening half of my order was incorrect. I sent an email @ 8:15pm notifying customer service. I received an email back unexpectedly being that it was so late received an email back @ 11:29pm from Rob correcting the matter with a little something something for the hassle. All I can say is WOW what exceptional customer service. This was my first time ordering from Iron Legion and will definitely not be my last. Especially if my run compares to the reviews I have read. Thanks again Rob!
01-08-2019, 09:35 PM
just got two bottles of virtus two bottles of invictus and 3 bottles of the 7keto
how should i run it.
work. has. been. killing me. stressed and overworked.... have been missing the gym due to being exhausted hoping this can get me right
01-09-2019, 04:11 AM
I'm sure it must have been asked in the past, but is it worth running it once a day at 0.5ml and if yes when should be best, at night or day?
01-09-2019, 04:20 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By methusaleh in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:13 AM
- By Rugger in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:49 PM
- By Ichidan in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2007, 05:24 PM
- By anapolack in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-20-2006, 06:13 PM