Starr Rehab Program

1. New to me.
    •   

2. Never heard of it. You injure yourself?

3. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    New to me.
    New to me too. I just found it so I figured we could find out who used it, and if they liked it
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

4. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Never heard of it. You injure yourself?
    I been suffering with a minor pec/shoulder strain. Plus, I'm always researching things.
    •   

5. Have t heard of this

6. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Have t heard of this
    It sounds like a sound program. I'm surprised so many havent heard of it. But, I can't say anything I just found it myself

7. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    It sounds like a sound program. I'm surprised so many havent heard of it. But, I can't say anything I just found it myself
    Just found it now too
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

8. Think I'm gonna try it on this strain in my pec/shoulder when I get home and see how it goes. For now, just gonna keep doing what I do while on vacation. Lol.

9. Let us know how it goes. As of lately I've had some pain in my front right delt. I'm trying to cut out some movements that don't aggravate it much. I'm finally getting my bench moving up and then this popped up. Seems like Everytime I get close to progressing on a lift there's something that gets in the way.

10. Haven’t heard of it! Will read!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

11. Just read it all, and I would bet money this would work.

When I was healing my herniated discs and sciatica, I followed Dr. Stuart McGill’s protocol and it worked like magic. The rules basically are: stop doing the movements that caused the problem, get the inflammation out, get blood flow to the areas that need heal, use alternate movement patterns until the area has strengthened again & you are out of pain, and move better to prevent a next time.

This follows a lot of those spine rules: don’t lift heavy as you need to focus on healing, get the inflammation out (via tons of icing here), get lots of blood frequently to the area (McGill prescribes walking with swinging arms for low back), don’t remain sedentary but move perfectly and consciously, and start super light and move weight up incrementally over time. Frequency must be employed since the loading will be so reduced.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Think I'm gonna try it on this strain in my pec/shoulder when I get home and see how it goes. For now, just gonna keep doing what I do while on vacation. Lol.
    enjoy your vacation..mine is 2nd week of jan-can't wait...this season of slobs and morons has been very frustrating, lol.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

13. Sounds interesting -but I'm missing visual stimulation.

Ah, now followed the link to the website, way better.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

14. This type of recovery is very common in powerlifting. Earlier this year I was in a car wreck that resulted in a slight tear in the para spinal region of the left side of my lower back. I did good mornings, hypers, and deadlifts 3-4 times a week. Within a month I was close to being pain free and by two months I was back to high weight/intensity workouts. Actually using the same program for my shoulder right now. However this injury is small ligaments and not major tendons or muscles. Muscles and tendons have more blood flow to them than ligaments do so it makes sense that recovery is slower. The injured part of my shoulder is also under a lot of stress due to my uniform at work. Gotta get to bed but I'll check back later.

15. Yeah, this isn’t uncommon. Thing is when most get “rehabbed” they stop the movement patterns that helped rehab. You should continually have proper “warm ups/ prehab” incorporated into your lifting, especially post tear, bulge, herniate or whatever the case is.
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yeah, this isn’t uncommon. Thing is when most get “rehabbed” they stop the movement patterns that helped rehab. You should continually have proper “warm ups/ prehab” incorporated into your lifting, especially post tear, bulge, herniate or whatever the case is.
    This. You don’t have to do everything or spend 30 minutes of prep, but you will need to figure out what gets you safe to train based on past injury and experience. I spend about 10 minutes on this at the start of every session. I suppose if you were doing only isolations like an arm day this would be irrelevant.

Everybody doesn’t need to mash or pump or stretch the same body parts (you will have individual problem areas others don’t), and even the time of day I train greatly varies my warmup (getting out of bed in winter takes longer to squat than an evening session where my body has loosened up through the day).
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

17. This is good stuff! Good find Cowboy!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    This is good stuff! Good find Cowboy!
    Thanks brother. I love me some research

19. Never heard of it! Interesting find.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

20. In to follow
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. program
    By Panther06 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 11:40 PM
  2. Mass programs
    By Brock Landers J in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 09:37 PM
  3. shareware programs?