Inversion Tables

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if the use of inversion tables is common amongst the forum for back muscle and spine relief. The benefits seem pretty nice, but does anyone have personal experience, and would they recommend using one. Just curious.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am 51 years old. I have one and it really helped to remove compression around the hips..obliques..and stretch out the hip flexors. Not to mention the lower back. Working out with this compression was resulting in more comprssion. The table helped unfold the area so i could break it up and funtionally get it moving through its full and more youthful range of motion. I now use it about once a week. My core looks and works much more youthfully. Between the table...foam rolling...lacrosse ball work around the entire core and exercise...i have been able to acheive this. I have a buddy who has had some lower back surgeries who got a table and is now avoiding another surgery. I think they work great. What is the reason your thinking of getting a table?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if the use of inversion tables is common amongst the forum for back muscle and spine relief. The benefits seem pretty nice, but does anyone have personal experience, and would they recommend using one. Just curious.
I bought my wife one 3 yrs ago. Now we fight over it daily on who gets to use it first.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Useless. Did absolutely nothing for me. Actual decompression therapy is a different story. I was off of pain meds after just a few sessions of it.

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
Can’t hurt !

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I am 51 years old. I have one and it really helped to remove compression around the hips..obliques..and stretch out the hip flexors. Not to mention the lower back. Working out with this compression was resulting in more comprssion. The table helped unfold the area so i could break it up and funtionally get it moving through its full and more youthful range of motion. I now use it about once a week. My core looks and works much more youthfully. Between the table...foam rolling...lacrosse ball work around the entire core and exercise...i have been able to acheive this. I have a buddy who has had some lower back surgeries who got a table and is now avoiding another surgery. I think they work great. What is the reason your thinking of getting a table?
A buddy of mine has one, I've never tried it. Kinda just curious. I enjoy going to the chiropractor, but only occasionally. Plus I just saw a commercial for one and was just thinking about how I've had a lot of obese years in my life and the potential compression and benefits of decompressing sound like they'd be good for overall health.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have one and enjoy using it. If youre looking for a cheaper option you could just buy a heavy band and do Donnie's low back protocol. The direct traction right around the hips feels fantastic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mkhj0P3Nsw