Knee and shoulder pain

Shane D

Awards
I have chronic knee pain from knee surgeries and shoulder issues from previous injuries over the years. Ive read that MK 677 is great for repairing knees and helping injuries but it seems sketchy with all the things like gyno for instance that people are reporting on here from taking it. Is there anything out there that will help with my joints that doesn't have to be injected? I've tried all the normal joint supplements with little results.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
There are some companies that make pretty good transdermal gels and patches.. one of those might help.. just have to do a little research into what you are looking for

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Shane, I will be choosing three loggers today for MST's joint health product, Joint Mechanic. Throw your application in and you might get picked. Click here.

If you would like to try it out on your own, use coupon code MAY50 in checkout and it will dock 50% of the price for you. Good luck and get well, Shane!

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
BPC-157 is magic if you’re not afraid of needles. It’s worth researching at least

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
MK will suppress your natural test production so be careful with that stuff

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have chronic knee pain from knee surgeries and shoulder issues from previous injuries over the years. Ive read that MK 677 is great for repairing knees and helping injuries but it seems sketchy with all the things like gyno for instance that people are reporting on here from taking it. Is there anything out there that will help with my joints that doesn't have to be injected? I've tried all the normal joint supplements with little results.
MK677 does not (cannot) cause gyno / its not suppressive and does not require PCT. One can take it for months on end if they want. It is a growth hormone mimicker - so yes, it does help repair. Its also taken orally / not injected.

Shane D

Awards
I'm confused cause I've read on here that people who took mk677 had it cause gyno. I've read it works like hgh. I wonder why the false reports?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started using Cissus Quadrangularis Super Extract

It was amazing from day one. Highly recommend.

Side effect: a touch of nausea at first. I am very sensitive

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Hi! Did you have results? Im having the same problem, and thinking of mk677. Daily 10mg will do the trick?