Hernia Or Maybe A Pull?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm having this very minimal pulling feeling on the right side of my groin. Kind of like where the hip adductor and lower abdomen meet. It doesn't hurt and isn't noticeable most of the day but it's always in the back of my mind. I think I noticed it (or caused it) on incline bench press. Was just my first set of incline bench. It wasn't anything crazy either just about 200lbs X 10. After the set is when I noticed it and stopped my workout. It's 3 days later and I don't feel it much but if I try to stretch my body all the way backwards I can feel a slight pull. I think I've also felt it once or twice either turning/bending/squeezing my legs together as well. But like I've said, there is no pain.

Also, I decided to do a workout today (I know I need to rest it - but you know how it is) and I took it easy during the workout and it never bothered me and I never felt it during it. I'm constantly feeling the region for a bulge but I don't feel anything. Sometimes if I apply enough pressure to the region I think I may feel some slight soreness (or it could be in my head). Is there a way to determine whether this is possibly a pull, hernia, or if I'm just crazy?

I was supposed to start a cycle this week but I've put it on the back burner until I figure this out.

Thanks

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Still no real pain but I occasionally feel a kind of pulling. I feel like it also may be going to my head and causing paranoia. I really want to start my hdrol cycle on Monday but I may hold off. I'll try to do another light workout tomorrow to see how it goes.