- 02-08-2018, 12:59 AM
Was finishing up back/bi’s doing dumbbell preacher curls when my elbow popped. Immediately stopped thinking I may have torn my distal bicep tendon however there is no deformity, no bruising and no pain in my bicep
Pain is all in my forearm/outer elbow and radiates down my arm into the back of my hand. Hurts when i try to pronate my arm
Anyone had something similar?
- 02-08-2018, 04:21 PM
I experienced something similar couple years ago and it was related to tendinitis bicept. Mine I believe started from my shoulder. I took it easy rested stretched and everything was good to go in a couple weeks .
02-08-2018, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the reply
Still no bruising or swelling which I think is a good sign, but sudden pronation moves or trying to lift something moderately heavy are very painful
02-27-2018, 07:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BRUstrong in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-16-2015, 11:14 PM
- By Nooshefx in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2013, 09:26 PM
- By sportf190 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2008, 09:17 PM
- By gabber in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-05-2007, 04:02 PM
- By Frost in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2003, 12:44 AM