- 02-02-2018, 06:33 PM
- 02-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Then you should probably listen to the doctor. Itís a good cns reset to take it off. Otherwise you could have complications and have to wait 6 weeks. In my eyes, 5 Days is better than 6 weeks off
02-04-2018, 04:37 PM
Yes, agree, not planning to go against docs orders. The reason I posted on here is because I assume we all train harder than most of the doctors clients so when I ask him how long until I can start training again that 5 days could be relative to patients that donít really go that hard in the gym. Maybe itís 10 days before Iím loading a squat bar up or back on the platform pulling or doing Olympic movements. Just looking for some AM guys who have experience in department...
Thanks for the response!
02-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Yeah. When I did mine, he knew I lifted. So he was adamant on a week. I think he used the term grapefruit sized balls. No thanks
02-04-2018, 04:41 PM
02-07-2018, 05:24 PM
All depends on the person and how your healing. This will vary per individual.
Many factors can come into play.
First off your doctor, and what type of vasectomy was performed?.
If they did a good job?
were they rough during the procedure,
Extra bruising, swelling etc.
how fast you heal?
Just a few things to consider.
StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hot Rocks in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 34Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:44 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2007, 05:31 PM
- By chainsaw in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2006, 09:36 AM
- By pcp316 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2005, 11:39 AM
- By Mach .78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2005, 07:38 PM