Various problems to backbone, thumb, big toe and pinky, some disturbs at knees too

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Its not as terrible as it sounds since most of those discomfort are still managable.

I lift weights tuesday, thursday and saturday and I train MMA the others except sunday which is a free day.

For some reason despite my crappy genetic I manage to improve in both week after week in terms of strenght and endurance however I notice that my tendons, ligaments and so on tend to suffer.

Both my thumbs feel tight, my elbow is not painful but sometime I feel discomfort doing long series of push ups, my big toe same as my thumbs plus some discomfort to my knees during the warm up running before MMA.

I have some problem as well to my backbone, cant really watch tv with my head on the pillow, again no pain but discomfort and vibration when my neck in underpressure, recently I got a proper injury on my pinky on the right feet, didnt feel any major pain or strike it just got painful and swollen at the end of a sparring session, today cant really walk however thare are no broken bones according to the x-ray.

I believe I need something to fix with problems, apparently my muscles and central nervous system can handle the stress but not my structure, is there anything I can take to fix all this hassles?

Tried mk677 at low doses and is probably helping to hold on but not fixing it, considering ostarine as well but some other supplement made for tendos and ligaments would be the best, anyone can relate?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
we need your:

DIET

but the first thing that came to mind is gout;
does your family have a history of kidney problems
Do you currently use heavy stims/pre-workouts???
Do you currently use any diurets or drying agents???
are your currently cutting weight???

High protein diets produce a large amount of URIC acid which needs to be removed by the kidneys,, when the kidneys are strained or damaged they have trouble filtering our URIC acid, and it deposits and crystalizes in joints...thumbs toes elbows, neck vert

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Hi, well what you said holds ground.

I eat about 1.3-1.5g of protein per kg, I get pre workouts with stims 3 times a week (before lifting) and a pre workout with no stims 3 times a week before mma.

The bad thing of my diet is that I eat meat almost once a day and for what I recall gout is a problem for hardcore carnivores.

Im 31, I've run AIs in past but not running any from months, last compound used was mk677 but quitted 2 weeks ago after 3 weeks due to side effects.