Upper inner quad feeling "tight" for a while

CJNator

Awards
So its been a while that ive been feeling this but I've been having this uncomfortable feeling with both my upper inner quads. Not sure if it is just tight or a knot but when I stretch it they feel really tight and I feel its been effecting my squats. Has anyone had this happen?

CJNator

Awards
That sounds like it but on another level, my squats haven't gone down too much nor am I in a ton of pain. I should get a roller while its is not that bad.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upper inner quad feeling "tight" for a while

Same here man I can still max out and squat no problem. It's just like an annoyance or strain

Check my workout log to see what TheMovement said to try

CJNator

Awards
Same here man I can still max out and squat no problem. It's just like an annoyance or strain

Check my workout log to see what TheMovement said to try
Ight I will, thanks!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ight I will, thanks!
I have some gharine on the way, see if that might help? Along with what others are saying to try. I took a week off from the gym as well.

CJNator

Awards
I have some gharine on the way, see if that might help? Along with what others are saying to try. I took a week off from the gym as well.
I hope it helps and if anything I'd do a deload week next week. Did the week off help?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope it helps and if anything I'd do a deload week next week. Did the week off help?
I was going to take the first week back in the gym at half the intensity I left off. And yes my body is so happy that I'm taking a week off!! Eating everything in site as well!

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Smash it with a roller and follow up with stretches. May need someone to massage it though. My pain threshold isn't high enough to get the knots out myself on a roller. I can get little ones alright but a proper remedial massage is gold
Even hot/cold cycles can help depending on how bad it is

CJNator

Awards
I was going to take the first week back in the gym at half the intensity I left off. And yes my body is so happy that I'm taking a week off!! Eating everything in site as well!
**** I might just do that next week, haven't had one in a long while.