Thanks all for the help, guidance, and support!

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
I'll be wrapping up round 1 with lr3-igf and peg mgf shortly, and as of 2 days ago have switched up my diet with a primary goal of more fat weight loss (started a thread in the weight loss section, something like: 1st day of diet, lost 45lbs already- which comes across wrong but too late to edit it lol I meant I had lost 45lbs a while ago and am starting round 2 of wt loss lol).

This has become my favorite forum, all you guys are great and have incredible knowledge. I also appreciate very much the lack of speaking at me in a condecending manner the way I got on other forums b/c I was approaching this whole thing in a non-traditional manner. I always appreciate info redarding risks, concerns, alternatives to consider, etc and this forum consistently delivered those things to me in a respectul manner. So you guys rock!

I'd appreciate it if any of you guys want to drop into my weight loss thread to give me any suggestions, advice, whatever. I will likely be posting over there mostly until I hit my next short term goal.

Thanks again for all the help you guys offer, makes me want to do better, improve my health inside and my physique. Who woulda thunk that a 40 yo fatass who was never muscular is gonna turn into a middle aged guy with a pretty rockin body lol :bruce1:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mindsanabolic Supplements 20
mindsanabolic Anabolics 28
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 12
MTPMJM Anabolics 6