IGF for healing - Grunt - Public because it might help others

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took some time off of juice and training and dropped from my normal 210 to a softer 190 because of life and work issues. Now I always ran loooong cycles almost never coming off so I was surprised how well my body stayed in shape considering I stopped eating right, working out and juicing after a couple years on.

Now I have been back in for about 5 months and have added about 40 pounds LBM and am sitting around 222. I would really like to get up to 230 then come off with a nice mgf/igf bridge and see if I can hold 220. The problem I am having is INJURIES

My left tricep tendon got hurt the other day doing reverse tricep extensions, my left bicep tendon has been hurting for almost 2 months from how strong my back has gotten and my left shoulder hurts bad on chest unless I keep things light and strict. Right now I am stuck in a BAD place because coming off and not working out would be horrible, staying on till I heal would probably kill my goal of 230 and working through it is getting harder and harder.

My igf idea was to inject 10mcg per site (elbow and lower outer bicep tendon) sub Q right near the site because I really can't picture shooting into those areas. This would mean 20mcg (10x2) and do so 3-4 times per day for 2 weeks.

I really want some sort of fix for this so I can hit my goal of 230 and come off.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if you already have IGF, but I know a lot of users report pretty good feedback with oratropin when dealing with injuries.

Also, I believe in one of the stickies Grunt mentions it as a better tool for healing injuries....but dont quote me on that. :think:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if you already have IGF, but I know a lot of users report pretty good feedback with oratropin when dealing with injuries.

Also, I believe in one of the stickies Grunt mentions it as a better tool for healing injuries....but dont quote me on that. :think:
I remember that well but I have IGF on hand I was going to save for post cycle but really wouldn't mind killing one mg and taking 2 weeks to heal if it would work.

Really looking to see if doing it sub q in the area is good enough or if I have to bite the bullet and shove the pin in my tendon (ouch). also dosing scheduel, thinking multiple times a day low dose each time.