for those of us that don't want to pin...

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
...what's your opinion on the best thing to take to boost GH levels? I'm currently using pght but was thinking about trying Oratropin. Is there something better in your opinion or is that about as good as it gets without pinning? I don't have a fear of needles or anything, I just don't want to go down that road.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never used Oratropin, but people who do use it say it works great but its and IGF-1 booster. IBE also makes a GH booster also. pGHT is also a solid product, all 3 look like the best GH/IGF-1 OTC products out there.

I was alot like you a while ago. I didnt want any part of pinning anything. Then i got pGH and started pinning with a 28slin pin. Its not bad at all. Now im giving myself injections of pGH & B12. Im looking to use IGF-1 this winter. JMO

You also save a ton of money with pinning IGF-1 vs. Oratropin

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I have never used Oratropin, but people who do use it say it works great but its and IGF-1 booster. IBE also makes a GH booster also. pGHT is also a solid product, all 3 look like the best GH/IGF-1 OTC products out there.

I was alot like you a while ago. I didnt want any part of pinning anything. Then i got pGH and started pinning with a 28slin pin. Its not bad at all. Now im giving myself injections of pGH & B12. Im looking to use IGF-1 this winter. JMO

You also save a ton of money with pinning IGF-1 vs. Oratropin
Are you using the pgh from UniversalKits? What is the product that IBE makes for increasing GH?

I hear you on the pinning thing. I may end up there eventually but I'd like to avoid it for now and see what kind of results I can get that way.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...I hear you on the pinning thing. I may end up there eventually but I'd like to avoid it for now and see what kind of results I can get that way.
28 guage is really small...probably hurts more to get pinched for not wearing green on St. Patty's Day.:icon_lol:

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
28 guage is really small...probably hurts more to get pinched for not wearing green on St. Patty's Day.:icon_lol:
You're probably right:lol: . Like I said though, I have no fear of needles whatsoever - I just don't want to deal with the added hassle of pinning. I know it's not that big a deal but it's certainly easier to go transdermal or oral.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fer sure bro i wasnt trying to coax you into pinning just letting you know about my experience with it. I like your approache of trying to go natty (somewhat) for as long as you can.

Yes my pGH is from Universal Kits, the product from IBE is Hexatropin-6. Check em out thier a board sponserd company.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Fer sure bro i wasnt trying to coax you into pinning just letting you know about my experience with it. I like your approache of trying to go natty (somewhat) for as long as you can.

Yes my pGH is from Universal Kits, the product from IBE is Hexatropin-6. Check em out thier a board sponserd company.
Yeah - I see the Hexatropin now (couldn't get to IBE's site before for some reason). That stuff it mega-expensive huh? It's much cheaper than the real deal but I'll have to read some logs before I take the plunge on that stuff. The pght that I use is pretty reasonable and the price per bottle keeps going down as you order more bottles. The sleep effects from pght are noticeable on day one (actually night one but you know what I mean:cool: ) but I can't say that I've really noticed anything else. Maybe I'll look into running it along with Powerfull since I have a few bottles of both.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I thought you had to pin the Hex???

For non-injectable - I'd go with pGHT. You can also look at any supp standardized for L-dopa. The carboxy molecule that USP uses in Powerfull (Nutraplanet has it in bulk), or the other one (name escapes me) that they used in the original P'full.

I'd look at a combo of those.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the PGH-t form universal kits is either sublingual or transdermal I thought...? And Oratropin-1 IS IGF-1, but orally available IGF-1 and not an IGF-1 booster, but in a sense you could think of it that way. Unless I am mistaken. Im starting with oratropin first just so experiment with IGF-1, in the future, pinning is the way to go...much less $$$

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes - Ora IS Igf-1. I forgot about that.
It is more expensive - but a definite good option.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
the PGH-t form universal kits is either sublingual or transdermal I thought...?
The pght is transdermal (the t is for transdermal). The other pgh they sell is used sub-q I believe.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Once you do your first pin with a slin pin you'll realize how easy and uneventful it is. After awhile you'll actually look forward to pinning yourself.......well atleast i do:twisted:

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
You're probably right:lol: . Like I said though, I have no fear of needles whatsoever - I just don't want to deal with the added hassle of pinning. I know it's not that big a deal but it's certainly easier to go transdermal or oral.
Pinning oil-based with a 23g is kind of a hassle. Pinning water based with a slin pin is seriously not a hassle at all. Just wipe with alcohol, insert, push, and you're done. It takes less than 60 seconds. I was a little nervous the first time I did it, but now brushing my teeth is more of a "hassle". (Now lying sideways for 15 minutes with Oratropin in your mouth... that is a hassle!) You just need to realize that there are some "supplements" that are simply far more effective when injected.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes - Ora IS Igf-1. I forgot about that.
It is more expensive - but a definite good option.
is that considered still "natural" bodybuilding? or banned by any competitions?