The Am I crazy --PGCL thread

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Well here I go again tryin to save $--Ive always been interested in prostiglandin research and was thinking about using PGF2A [LUTYLASE] IM-for lagging BP bi"s and shoulders--Ive tried the trandermal with not so good results and for a short time sub Q same thing--so I have 1 bottle left and am ready to use it ,when I start hearing about PGCL --supposed to be 100 times better than LL and much less shots needed--so I do a little research and find out its chem name is CLOPROSTENOL SODIUM---thanks to the people who are selling PGCL,on one of there posts on another board they gave out all the info needed including the CAS NO---so anyway I check around a few chem research COs and just purchased ,double the amount for less than half the $ that "they "charge.So everythings coming together for this when I hit 2 SNAGS in my plan 1] I just read the safety sheet and the stuff is not sterile--the question I have is if I put it in a sterile solution does that make it sterile?[or I heard I could put it in the microwave--but for how long? 2] it also says on the sheet they dont recomend it to be in an aquas[spelling?]solution for more than a day--now the people who sell PGCL say thats not true --so who to believe?

Speedbacker

Awards
I definitely respect your creativity, but I think you're better off just picking up the actual pgcl from a good source. Prostaglandins already aren't the friendliest drugs, so why chance it?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I definitely respect your creativity, but I think you're better off just picking up the actual pgcl from a good source. Prostaglandins already aren't the friendliest drugs, so why chance it?
when I buy from a lab I get a HPLC guarantee[you dont realy know what your getting other places]If I use a whatman syringe filter I think Ill be good [dont want to heat it]

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Skull weren't we talking about this on another board (I am "goonstopher" everywhere else but here)?

I am very interested in what you have going on but they banned me over there soooo...

As far as the aquous solution this is interesting because one of the first logs (allbeef I think) used a pre-load meathod and he had great results. I bet their is some degradation or else the sources selling it would just sell it already mixed rather than as a powder. What really matters is how will your chem supplier sell it, will they sell it in 1mg increments pre-wieghed for you? If it can be broken up enough then I am sure by say day 3-4 it will still be very usefull even if it isn't 100%

For the sterility issue, you need to find out what effect BA has on it. If it can handle ba then I would use Bacterio static water and add 1.5 to 2% more BA to the bsw. Watmans could get VERY difficult unless you dilute the product A TON because the way I make it 500mcg makes only 2ml which allows .25ml to equal about 31-32mcg which was IP's recomended dosing for an approx 200+ bodybuilder.With the watman even with air flushing you will lose about half a ml or maybe just slightly less if you are very careful but then you will be pushing air through and possibly pathogens as well.

Possibly BA is the chemical can handle it and water down so that you shoot half a ML and make 8ml out of each mg so the watman loss won't be a significant % of the final product.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Skull weren't we talking about this on another board (I am "goonstopher" everywhere else but here)?

I am very interested in what you have going on but they banned me over there soooo...

As far as the aquous solution this is interesting because one of the first logs (allbeef I think) used a pre-load meathod and he had great results. I bet their is some degradation or else the sources selling it would just sell it already mixed rather than as a powder. What really matters is how will your chem supplier sell it, will they sell it in 1mg increments pre-wieghed for you? If it can be broken up enough then I am sure by say day 3-4 it will still be very usefull even if it isn't 100%

For the sterility issue, you need to find out what effect BA has on it. If it can handle ba then I would use Bacterio static water and add 1.5 to 2% more BA to the bsw. Watmans could get VERY difficult unless you dilute the product A TON because the way I make it 500mcg makes only 2ml which allows .25ml to equal about 31-32mcg which was IP's recomended dosing for an approx 200+ bodybuilder.With the watman even with air flushing you will lose about half a ml or maybe just slightly less if you are very careful but then you will be pushing air through and possibly pathogens as well.

Possibly BA is the chemical can handle it and water down so that you shoot half a ML and make 8ml out of each mg so the watman loss won't be a significant % of the final product.
Well first off ,Im not sure if I believe that PGCL is 200xs stronger than LUTYLASE--And your right it begins to breakdown after 24hrs[in solution] but dont vets have a version of it in solution? The chem suppliers sells it in a 1mg vial as crystiline powder [$40] The thing that suprized me [and may make me back out of the whole deal]is on the saftey sheet says not steril ,not for human or animal use possible death--yea that one got me thinkin:rant: :blink: :study: :twisted:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well yes they are a chem site... do any of their chems say - "for human consumption" I highly doubt it...

If you think the company looks legit then I would research the subjects I brought up. I am an idea man but I don't do primary research haha...

Also that price is the same as a small order with any of its sources, for the trouble you don't save a dime...