Left my Jintropin out for 24 hours

BigTom

Awards
I left my vial of jin on my desk overnight, UN-REFREIGERATED. Toss it? Or is it ok? Thanks.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
well i wouldn't toss it. stick it back in there and give it a try.. if nothing else give yourself one of those 10iu mass shots before tossing it...

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
HGH loses about 8-10% of its potency in a year wghen stored at romm temp. out of light, when it´s reconstituted with ba and water (remeber the white powder ->lyophilsate has some goodies in it, too, like mannitol, stabalizers, phosphate buffers).

It´s just that for human grade medicine only a 2% tolerance is allowed until you have to dispose it all.

I have some pretty good experience with "old" hormones and especially peptides like IGF, Epo, but not slin and hgh, since with up to and >than a year storage at room temp, without loss of potency, or a remarkable loss. (ok, I use for hgh a patented solution which is tested to prevent aggregation of the peptide and stabalizes the structure)

BigTom

Awards
HGH loses about 8-10% of its potency in a year wghen stored at romm temp. out of light, when it´s reconstituted with ba and water (remeber the white powder ->lyophilsate has some goodies in it, too, like mannitol, stabalizers, phosphate buffers).

It´s just that for human grade medicine only a 2% tolerance is allowed until you have to dispose it all.

I have some pretty good experience with "old" hormones and especially peptides like IGF, Epo, but not slin and hgh, since with up to and >than a year storage at room temp, without loss of potency, or a remarkable loss. (ok, I use for hgh a patented solution which is tested to prevent aggregation of the peptide and stabalizes the structure)
ThanksBro, I figured as much, it's just with my luck I'd sprout grass on my forehead if I didn't check.