Flicking the loaded IGF pin

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I am sure its a dumb question. With the fragility of IGF how does everyone ensure they get all the air out of the pin? I usually draw the IGF in a little then press the plunger back pushing the IGF back into the solution and wait till the bubbles come out of the tip. Can flicking the tube damage the IGF inside? Working around people in the med field I know it takes many many cc's of air to do damage but I try to get all the air out before pushing it.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am sure its a dumb question. With the fragility of IGF how does everyone ensure they get all the air out of the pin? I usually draw the IGF in a little then press the plunger back pushing the IGF back into the solution and wait till the bubbles come out of the tip. Can flicking the tube damage the IGF inside? Working around people in the med field I know it takes many many cc's of air to do damage but I try to get all the air out before pushing it.
Good question,Bump.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I usually dont flick the needle, ever. Not sure if it would damage the igf, but just for the simple fact that there isnt ever a whole lot of air in there. I just get it so the air is in the back of the syringe and just push in the igf until it gets to the air pocket, and then pull it out.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I've been flicking it. I'll try not flicking it this week & see if I notice a difference.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Damn. I've been flicking it. I'll try not flicking it this week & see if I notice a difference.
Dont know if this effects it at all, but why risk it right? With something as fragile (and expensive), its always best to be as careful as possible. So, no idea if it effects it, but better to play it safe. :D

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Dont know if this effects it at all, but why risk it right? With something as fragile (and expensive), its always best to be as careful as possible. So, no idea if it effects it, but better to play it safe. :D
Yup. I'm wondering if it's even working. I am hungrier than usual but not insanely hungry like I expected to be. I haven't felt any symptoms of hypoglycemia. I am dropping weight on the scale though. I'm down to 185lbs from 190lbs. Not sure what's really going on? I'm doing 5 day on 2 day off with doses split between am/pm. I'm running about 35mcgs/day backloaded with BW.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup. I'm wondering if it's even working. I am hungrier than usual but not insanely hungry like I expected to be. I haven't felt any symptoms of hypoglycemia. I am dropping weight on the scale though. I'm down to 185lbs from 190lbs. Not sure what's really going on? I'm doing 5 day on 2 day off with doses split between am/pm. I'm running about 35mcgs/day backloaded with BW.
i flick the air bubbles to the top and have been wondering the same thing. my hamster is on day 10 of igf and just beggining to notice results. his hunger is through the roof but hes finding it virutally impossible to put on fat no matter what crap he forces down his throat. the definition in his delts is at an all time high and he notices a little hypo about 3 mins after he uses his 30 mics.

my hamster and i are very close so i can speak for him on this issue. :icon_lol:

how long has your hamster been on igf truxx? and from what company?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
My hamster has been on Crowler's igf-1. I diluted it for the little guy to 1mg/2ml with AA so each tic would be 5mcgs on a 3/10cc slin pin. I'm doing 5 on 2 off & I just finished my first 5 days on Friday. I start pinning the little guy again tomorrow. He's been getting roughly 35mcgs e/d split into 2 doses am/pm. I'm going to stop flicking the pin tomorrow & see how it goes.

My hamster lost 5lbs. He was weighing 190lbs (he's a BIG hamster) & now he's weighing 185lbs. I invented this hamster translator helmet that my hamster wears & it tells me what he's thinking. He said his appetitte is slightly higher than normal (he's always been a big eater, but he notices he's getting hungrier sooner after larger meals). He's also noticing soreness in tendons/joints (mainly carpals I believe & elbow tendons). No real increased vascularity or definition to really report. I'm pinning his delts, bi's, & pecs.

What about you?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in the same boat guys, well my hamster is. Day 14 and I have noticed nothing. Mine came already diluted and I am wondering if the chains broke from being shipped in the mail. I think it would have been better to come in the powder form.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
i can assure u guys right now its fine.hell shake the **** out of the syringe,igf is NOT the fragile peptide the MYTHS would have u believe.its been suspended in ba or aa for years and shipped like that,bein banged around by the usps bozos.and its still perfectly viable and potent.think about it ;)