Supp advise please help

Jessica444

Awards
Im asking for serious advice. Yes I'm aware if used unsafe, the consequences. Any advice on a cycle of var or HGH or anything just as safe? I'm 22 years old, suffered from body dysmorphia, a female, was athletic and grew up playing sports. I just have stubborn fat that won't come off- tried diet, personal trainer, lipotropic extreme B12 injections, ECA stack, sarms, other supps, medications, and workouts and still have that stubborn fat. My goal is to lean out. I am about 5 ft 5inches tall and weigh 150lbs - prob around 25% body fat wanting to be about 18- 20%. Or just need to look more muscly and sculpted with a less softer look- was achieved about 2 years ago with the boost from sarms- (LGD, osta, mk677, and albuterol-which I can't get access to now). Any serious help, is appreciated, thanks in advance!!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Try more SARMS, and clenbuterol, found on many research chemical websites. If you want, you can take up to 10mg of anavar or Winstrol as well. You can also try ghrps, hexarelin, etc, in full doses. Do not use insulin.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To get rid of particularly stubborn fat, a fully carnivorous ketogenic diet should be observed, using carbs only when IGF is present in the system. Post workout.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have also seen at least one female taking Hexadrone, arguably the least androgenic of all known steroids.