Black magic and king

G

GAMBO

Awards
So I was researching these openly on the web when I came across a forum discussing them on this site so I joined. Now I have the app and I cannot find the subject threads I was reading on the app.

Just curious if anybody here has any experience taking these if so how was the results. I have both and plan on starting King tomorrow with a post cycle. Any thoughts.

Thanks

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So how did it go?

B

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
King by medfitrx? I've seen nothing but good results from friends on this. Just take proper liver support, many harsh compounds in that one.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
King by medfitrx? I've seen nothing but good results from friends on this. Just take proper liver support, many harsh compounds in that one.
Yeah, OP... If you're running that, I hope you have all of your supports figured out and on hand, as well as your SERM PCT.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen fantastic results from it and totally worthless results. It's all about who uses it. And whether you get the version with Trestolone or Triumphalis in it. The old one with triumph I saw way better after pics out there. Zero to Hero in six weeks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, OP... If you're running that, I hope you have all of your supports figured out and on hand, as well as your SERM PCT.
I'd have to use Cardarine with King as a cardiac support. My heart couldn't take it I don't think. I'd be huffing and puffing all day.